Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    jliu:
    Hey Oz and Rob. I'll say for the record that nothing was wrong with that liga 9 when it left me. I'll also say that since I last had it before it got all tore up, I'll take blame and will do what I need to resolve it. Sorry about that guys. Didn't know it was going to end up in that fashion. Oz, would you like for me to send you a few more? And for whoever is left in the pass after Oz, let me know if you want to try the Liga. I'll take care of it.
    Hey Guys I didnt want to turn this into some big Fiasco.... I took the stick because I like the Cigar and I have smoked more than my share of tore up cigars! LOL I just wanted to post it up in case there was any issue, one thing I pride myselkf as do most the guys on this great forum is being on the Up and Up and Honest, this is the best group of Guys I have never met personaly in the world! No need for any Make up sex here just more of the good trades and Bombs, and passes! LOL
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jliu:
    Hey Oz and Rob. I'll say for the record that nothing was wrong with that liga 9 when it left me. I'll also say that since I last had it before it got all tore up, I'll take blame and will do what I need to resolve it. Sorry about that guys. Didn't know it was going to end up in that fashion. Oz, would you like for me to send you a few more? And for whoever is left in the pass after Oz, let me know if you want to try the Liga. I'll take care of it.
    Hey Guys I didnt want to turn this into some big Fiasco.... I took the stick because I like the Cigar and I have smoked more than my share of tore up cigars! LOL I just wanted to post it up in case there was any issue, one thing I pride myselkf as do most the guys on this great forum is being on the Up and Up and Honest, this is the best group of Guys I have never met personaly in the world! No need for any Make up sex here just more of the good trades and Bombs, and passes! LOL
    What?? NO make up sex?? that iis the best and Make up sex with Jiunn ??? well I dont know if words could describe it,,lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    The Kid:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jliu:
    What?? NO make up sex?? that iis the best and Make up sex with Jiunn ??? well I dont know if words could describe it,,lol
    Good. keep the amnesia running dude!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I have NEVER. EVER. been denied of make up sex. Good grief! hahah. In all honesty, there seems to be no issue here. worked it all out. You guys are sexy
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dennisking:
    Dude that was an amazing selection. The Factory Press II is a no brainer for sure. I'm sorry that LP is so beat up. Take another stick from the pass and send that beater stick if you like. Don't feel obligated. The cup set is just over the top!!!!! That is awesome. The Forum blend is insanely cool. I'm so honored! I've never had one. Glad to have you on this pass buddy. Rudy, its off to you and then to Kris. After that, it heads home.

I can send the Cup and Saucer on to Dennis seperatley no Problem. I might add that the Aurora has been resting since 2009.... I got that cigar in the First Bomb ever sent to me they sent me two I smoked one abaout a year ago and saved this one. the AAA Forum Blend Had to go to you for this AWESOME PASS! Glad you approved Dennis! oh and how about that No MORE BCS! Playoffs Baby!
    I'm really excited for a BCS playoff system. Its about time. I hate Boise State but if they deserve to play in the Natty then so be it. Another Natty with 2 SEC teams would suck
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I recieved the pass today.... I was actually Shocked at this amount opf Cigars jammed in this little box with little padding. especially with thye trip its taken and the Quality or brands of cigars that were in there......... So, ill be sending this off more than likl;ey tommarrow to Rudy unless i hear otherwise by morning........ So..... with that being Said ..... here it is!
    Takes

Photobucket

I took the liga Privada it was beat to hell ,no wrapper, split and cracked and seems dry...... But Ill make it work somehow!

Puts...... and the AAA Maduro Forum Blend is Off Limits its for Dennis..... the only one I had left out of three I had over the last 4 years....... LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh and the Monti Cristo Espresso Cup is your Dennis as well! Enjoy I bought a Broken Set in an Antique Store and thought you might like one!

Thanks for the Pass Guys! Here is a Photo of that Beat up Liga!

Photobucket
    I Love you Guys! Thanks for the Prayers for my Mom and Allowing me in on this pass! See you soon!
    Red... How did you ever manage to save that Cameroon 1994 Aurora ? I haven't seen those in a long time. Very limited release and a fantastic stick.
    kaspera79:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I recieved the pass today.... I was actually Shocked at this amount opf Cigars jammed in this little box with little padding. especially with thye trip its taken and the Quality or brands of cigars that were in there......... So, ill be sending this off more than likl;ey tommarrow to Rudy unless i hear otherwise by morning........ So..... with that being Said ..... here it is!
    Takes

Photobucket

I took the liga Privada it was beat to hell ,no wrapper, split and cracked and seems dry...... But Ill make it work somehow!

Puts...... and the AAA Maduro Forum Blend is Off Limits its for Dennis..... the only one I had left out of three I had over the last 4 years....... LOL

Photobucket
    Hell I don't know.....I've had it for 3 or 4 years.....I was given one and then another .....smoked one put the other one in my aging Humidor till yesterday! Lol
    Photobucket

Oh and the Monti Cristo Espresso Cup is your Dennis as well! Enjoy I bought a Broken Set in an Antique Store and thought you might like one!

Thanks for the Pass Guys! Here is a Photo of that Beat up Liga!

Photobucket
    I Love you Guys! Thanks for the Prayers for my Mom and Allowing me in on this pass! See you soon!
    Red... How did you ever manage to save that Cameroon 1994 Aurora ? I haven't seen those in a long time. Very limited release and a fantastic stick.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    WOW! Some serious "cant get this stuff here no mo" sticks dropped in the puts by the Ozman! Nicely done sir, EXTREMELY nicely done!

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jliu:
    I was commenting on the USPS, not you Oz... you're all good in my book... just kinda bugs me that the package makes it across the country fine but can't go 70 miles up I80...
    robbyras:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jliu:
    I was commenting on the USPS, not you Oz... you're all good in my book... just kinda bugs me that the package makes it across the country fine but can't go 70 miles up I80...
    Nothing works right in CA, I shouldnt have to tell you that! Fer Chrissakes, one of your major cities just filed bankruptcy!!! And you expect a package to make it 70 whole miles without getting FUBAR'ed? Dream big baby, dream big... LOL

• BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    OK OK Sniper, now I ususally don't take issue with much but calling Stockton a major city, other than population, is way out of line, lol! I mean way out of line! That place other than the university, which is a private one and a damn fine institution, is a total waste, by the way this probably carries the majority of the popuation 9 months out of the year. I could see that place going to hell in a hand basket in the 90's when I was an uninformed teen. Carry on. Not to mention that place was run like ish! Other than the port, for jobs, I can't think of why people would move there which begs the question how in the hell did they get into the mortgage crisis. Carry on. Didn't mean to hijack.
    Bombay:
    OK OK Sniper, now I ususally don't take issue with much but calling Stockton a major city, other than population, is way out of line, lol! I mean way out of line! That place other than the university, which is a private one and a damn fine institution, is a total waste, by the way this probably carries the majority of the popuation 9 months out of the year. I could see that place going to hell in a hand basket in the 90's when I was an uninformed teen. Carry on. Not to mention that place was run like ish! Other than the port, for jobs, I can't think of why people would move there which begs the question how in the hell did they get into the mortgage crisis. Carry on. Didn't mean to hijack.

10 - 4 on that more people murdered there than live in some cities every year! LOL That place is a MESS! DOnt go in there at Night! LOL
    Nothin today Ill check the PO in a couple of dayz, have a good weekend!!
    Its almost back to daddy. Two more peeps.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Bombay:

10 - 4 on that more people murdered there than live in some cities every year! LOL That place is a MESS! DOnt go in there at Night! LOL
    Wow. I knew Stockton was kind of a shithole, but from your description it sounds as bad as San Bernardino, which holds the dubious honor of having one of the highest number of murders in the country. Good old Cali.
    Havent been able to get to the PO , I got today off and Hopefuly i can make there before the window closes but the Box will be on its way ... Ill post DC when i get it! Kaboom!
    dennisking:
    Awesome!!!

Hey Guys I got this in the PO yesterday just havent been able to post! Dennis I sent your Espresso Cupo Seperate..... The DC number on the Cigars is #03120860000004556042 Rock n Roll Guys! Thanks for letting me on this Bad BoY!
    Ozzie, as always, a true gentleman
    Looks like 1"ll be able o get this today,, Ill keep ya'all informed.
    Awesome!!!!! Can you take a pic of the whole pass? I'd love to see how its developing. Not any graciously given surprise sticks though, just the pass. Thanks. This is exciting. From Rudy it goes to Kris. Then to me. How cool this has been. Such generous and fantastic brothers.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    that post melted my heart dennys. all melty and gooey like mochi
    dennisking:
    Awesome!!!!! Can you take a pic of the whole pass? I'd love to see how its developing. Not any graciously given surprise sticks though, just the pass. Thanks. This is exciting. From Rudy it goes to Kris. Then to me. How cool this has been. Such generous and fantastic brothers.
    Ok I got it,, And yes, I will take pics, as I want you to see all the cigars that I am stealing,, Buhaawaawa,,, Soon you will be recieving a ransom note with directions on how you may save your cigars from certain inhhalation... If the directions are not followed explicity I will be forced to burn one cigar evry day till the demands are met.... and yes I will send photos of the mayhem just so you know I mean business...
    PS
    dont call the Cartel, or the Comittee or any super heroes aka the Irishman,!!!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    how have you been Rudy? Sharks treating you okay?
    The Kid:
    dennisking:
    Ok I got it,, And yes, I will take pics, as I want you to see all the cigars that I am stealing,, Buhaawaawa,,, Soon you will be recieving a ransom note with directions on how you may save your cigars from certain inhhalation... If the directions are not followed explicity I will be forced to burn one cigar evry day till the demands are met.... and yes I will send photos of the mayhem just so you know I mean business...
    PS
    dont call the Cartel, or the Comittee or any super heroes aka the Irishman,!!!
    Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!! ;)
    dennisking:
    What a great ride this has been, and Im completely jazzed that its finally getting close to coming home! Cant wait to see what it ends up as.

lcpleel:
    how have you been Rudy? Sharks treating you okay?
    Hey Isaac, Im ok and you? I still have that shark you sent me its in a glass top humi and I look at often,, I know I should smoke it but cant manage to fire it up.. On a Side note the Sharks did pretty good this last season, Kings were too strong a team,, very physical. Long time Blackhawks fan. Take Care
    Ozzie's care pack arrived today!!!!! So damn cool. Thanks so much buddy!! I totally dig this.
    dennisking:
    Ozzie's care pack arrived today!!!!! So damn cool. Thanks so much buddy!! I totally dig this.

Glad you like it, I knew you would appreciate it! It is definatley a cool piece! Enjoy!