Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Awesome!!! Glad you guys are meeting up. Is Ozzie's addy on the list in the box? Just making sure since he was added in later.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    it is... the addy list has turned into a schizophrenic road map, but I think we can figure it out
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Hey dennys. Rob and I will meet up tomorrow afternoon. I will take two scoops of whey protein 45 min before the herf. You are welcome
    jliu:
    Hey dennys. Rob and I will meet up tomorrow afternoon. I will take two scoops of whey protein 45 min before the herf. You are welcome
    fart-tastic
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    jliu:

Its been Brutally Hot here So make sure when your going to send that to me I am going to be able to grab it when its coming... The last 2 orders i have got from CCOM have had no Humidification and the gars were HOT ! I should have Called and made a Claim..... in case they splitn later..... Drop me an email and let me know when they are o thier way!
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jliu:

Its been Brutally Hot here So make sure when your going to send that to me I am going to be able to grab it when its coming... The last 2 orders i have got from CCOM have had no Humidification and the gars were HOT ! I should have Called and made a Claim..... in case they splitn later..... Drop me an email and let me know when they are o thier way!
    Hey Oz, total side note here, but its probably a good thing there was no humidification in it, if it was super hot, becuase high temps aren't great buit not that bad as long as the humidity doesn't spike. I could be wrong but I'm thinking you'd be prone to more problems when its hot AND humid in the box.

Anyway just trying to ease your mind a bit, brother. Summer months I actually send out bombs and trades without humipacks, hope that doesn't make me a jerk, LOL.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    *Petey*:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jliu:

Hey Oz, total side note here, but its probably a good thing there was no humidification in it, if it was super hot, becuase high temps aren't great buit not that bad as long as the humidity doesn't spike. I could be wrong but I'm thinking you'd be prone to more problems when its hot AND humid in the box.

Anyway just trying to ease your mind a bit, brother. Summer months I actually send out bombs and trades without humipacks, hope that doesn't make me a jerk, LOL.
    Hey Petey, you aren't a jerk but that man friend you keep around, you know Boyd, he's another story.....lol
    bandyt09:
    *Petey*:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jliu:

Hey Petey, you aren't a jerk but that man friend you keep around, you know Boyd, he's another story.....lol
    Boyd and I are herfing on Sunday. Todd and Joe, please come. Dennis, you in too? it's basically in your back yard.
    I'm there. Naked. Extreme amounts of whey protein in tow.
    dennisking:
    I'm there. Naked. Extreme amounts of whey protein in tow.
    hahah. one part family good man. another park jokester. equals winner winner chicken dinner. I'll get the pass from Rob tomorrow. I'll take pics afterwards and then get the sucker sent to Oz. I can't wait to see this epic duck pass.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    *Petey*:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jliu:

No its all good , sometimes its good sometimes its bad! LOL We shall see what happens down the road.... i am just used to always having the stuff they send humidified. Thanks for the Input Petey!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    *Petey*:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jliu:

Yes .... Sticks inside a Box that is Hot & Humid tend to esplode,,,just sayin
    ni hao. I just herfed with Rob (great time. He's so tall compared to my midget self). Without further blabberin the first pic represents my take (Viaje Supershot 12g). The second pic represents my puts (Liga Undercrown corona, MoW Ruination corona, LFD Double Ligero Chiselito, My Father corona). The third pic is a little package for den den (Padron Family Reserve 85th, My Father Le Bijou 1922 Box-pressed torpedo, Lito Gomez Chisel). Thanks den den for letting me fart in the box. Quite potent given that I just had beef chow mein and a scoop of whey protein. sniiiiiiiiiiiiif. I will send this to Oz either tomorrow or Monday and will provide the DC herein.

imageimageimage
    bandyt09:
    *Petey*:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jliu:

LOL, yeah that Jiunn guy . . . whatever thats about.
    jliu:
    ni hao. I just herfed with Rob (great time. He's so tall compared to my midget self). Without further blabberin the first pic represents my take (Viaje Supershot 12g). The second pic represents my puts (Liga Undercrown corona, MoW Ruination corona, LFD Double Ligero Chiselito, My Father corona). The third pic is a little package for den den (Padron Family Reserve 85th, My Father Le Bijou 1922 Box-pressed torpedo, Lito Gomez Chisel). Thanks den den for letting me fart in the box. Quite potent given that I just had beef chow mein and a scoop of whey protein. sniiiiiiiiiiiiif. I will send this to Oz either tomorrow or Monday and will provide the DC herein.

imageimageimage
    well done jiunn, let me know how that Viaje is. and how the heck do folks find out where to get those?
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    *Petey*:
    jliu:

imageimageimage
    well done jiunn, let me know how that Viaje is. and how the heck do folks find out where to get those?
    most on a notify list when the come in to certain places or a local b&m that has them
    jliu:

imageimageimage
    holy balls Jiunn that is absolutely phenomenal and your generosity is overwhelming, even if you did have that LG chisel buried in between your butt cheeks. Xia Xia Hao péngyou
    that's how it got the chisel shape. i clinched my bum bum like I dropped the soap soap. ahh mister Dennis, you speakah the mandarin chinese-ah-laaaa. bueno bueno. Boyd - that viaje kinda like look a duce that Petey would drop. I actually thought that when I grabbed it haha
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    jliu:
    that's how it got the chisel shape. i clinched my bum bum like I dropped the soap soap. ahh mister Dennis, you speakah the mandarin chinese-ah-laaaa. bueno bueno. Boyd - that viaje kinda like look a duce that Petey would drop. I actually thought that when I grabbed it haha

And this is how I picture June (as in June) speaking ingrish.
    My mandarin is courtesy of Google so thanks. I love a Butt Chisel double Ligero or "l-hair-o.....
    dennisking:
    My mandarin is courtesy of Google so thanks. I love a Butt Chisel double Ligero or "l-hair-o.....
    you freakin integra rice rocket poser... I knew it. Stupid Pennis.
    You owe me a ten second car Jiunn
    dennisking:
    You owe me a ten second car Jiunn
    Torreto! haha. btw you got a very nice pass coming back to you dude. The zip loc bags smell berrrrryyy dereshas.
    Me ruv you rong time. Oh, 3 Spoon motors overnight from Japan. No one comes here for the tuna ***
    hmm. I see that you are no ordinary gaijin. Respect *curls fist and hits chest twice*
    Tokyo drift huh, dude you just went all the way to the top. Jiunn is the new DK
    I actually have full intentions on letting that F10 rip (after break in) at my buddy's regional airport. Come down. We'll have fun.
    this happened while herfing with jliu (like the month) yesterday... good times... he is EXACTLY how you picture him...

Photobucket
    oh, and he hooked me up with these... good ish! Pumped to try the Solaris

IMG_20120623_112113.
    hahah. I gotta give a big thanks to Rob. It was so embarrassing when my midget self couldn't even open the front door to the BnM. Rob came to the rescue and opened it for me. Thanks again for that dude.