Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The contents of my humidor pass

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Nice work Jiunn!!! Thanks and enjoy your herf.
    Hey Todd, you send that box? I haven't seen it. Just making sure it didn't go to the wrong addy
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    dennisking:
    Nice work Jiunn!!! Thanks and enjoy your herf.
    Hey Todd, you send that box? I haven't seen it. Just making sure it didn't go to the wrong addy
    Dennis, didn't send it so an address issue it is not. I put the pass directly into Isaac's hands. Well I think they were Isaac's as I couldn't see to clearly after he flat out face to face punked me out with a nice selection of cigars. I will text him and have him get a PM off to you.
    I got the overflow box today. Its pretty heavy. I can't wait to open this bad boy up!!!! You guys are way too much
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    dennisking:
    I got the overflow box today. Its pretty heavy. I can't wait to open this bad boy up!!!! You guys are way too much
    It's really not what you think, I had a couple of sandbags I had to get rid of and well, you know..............................
    So now my post makes sense about the box Smile [:)] yeah I figured a sandbag or a severed head or something is in that box.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    stop typing. pictures
    Ni hao SNOOB. I am not supposed to open the goodie box until my pass gets back. Don't make me punch you, again. Just wait til I open it though. Your ass is marked
    dennisking:
    Ni hao SNOOB. I am not supposed to open the goodie box until my pass gets back. Don't make me punch you, again. Just wait til I open it though. Your ass is marked
    dont make me blabla didiab dododood bobobo. wigger please
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    dennisking:
    Wait a minute - you got an overflow box and the pass is still active? How does THAT work??? Somebody please pm me and clue me in on this...

The Sniper:
    dennisking:
    Wait a minute - you got an overflow box and the pass is still active? How does THAT work??? Somebody please pm me and clue me in on this...

basically the package got too big and full. Much like my personal package, big and full..... Jiunn would know. Its on his shoulder like a parrot....
    dennisking:
    The Sniper:
    dennisking:

basically the package got too big and full. Much like my personal package, big and full..... Jiunn would know. Its on his shoulder like a parrot....
    I admit. I have seen them on www.two-boys-one-cup.com. Quite impressive. Check us out folks! We already have 1 billion hits.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    The Sniper:
    dennisking:

I admit. I have seen them on www.two-boys-one-cup.com. Quite impressive. Check us out folks! We already have 1 billion hits.
    DO NOT call attention to that atrocity, even misquoted!!! OMFG, only thing Ive ever seen online that actually made me barf!!!

Hahahahaha so we know what gets under Glen's skin......
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    jliu:
    Yo Dennis. I'll let Rob make the final confirmation... But Rob and I have been PMing eachother and are going to meet up on Sunday to herf and get this bad boy taken care of (Shawn Sporus is coming out too actually but I'm just being talky talky at this point). I talked to Oz via PM and unfortunately, he can't make it on Sunday. So I assume Rob and I can ship it to him after we're through with it.
    ok, sorry for the delay... I have no received the pass yet, but I assume it is headed my direction... It looks like Jilu and I are on for Sunday afternoon... I will let everyone know when it lands
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    The Sniper:
    dennisking:

DO NOT call attention to that atrocity, even misquoted!!! OMFG, only thing Ive ever seen online that actually made me barf!!!

I felt the same way..........................at first.

If you watch it a few times it just gets sexy...
    letsgowithbob:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    The Sniper:
    dennisking:

I felt the same way..........................at first.

If you watch it a few times it just gets sexy...
    kinda makes me want ice cream. get I get a woot woot? you guys disgust me
    No pass yet, but I think Jilu and I are going to herf anyway...
    robbyras:
    No pass yet, but I think Jilu and I are going to herf anyway...
    Cool man. Just sent a pm back to you.
    Awesome. Don't forget pics
    of everything or just my takes an puts?
    Just takes and puts, and any silly pics of Jiunn
    ok, so here are my takes:

Armada Corona, Padron 64, FFP, Jamie Garcia LTD, Viaje Summerfest and Viaje TNT
    IMG_20120619_081921.

and here are my puts:

Tat Anarchy, Viaje Reserva LTD, OSOK, Liga No.9, MF LB, Viaje Super Shot 12g, Partagas 1845, Armada

IMG_20120619_082532.

Hopefully, I'm going to meet up with Jiunn in the next few days to drop this baby off... everything looks good... I charged the pillows since they were getting a little thin, but that's about it...
    silly pics? what silly pics? I am a normal looking almond eyed man. Rob - I PMd you back. lLt me know logistics of me getting the pass. I'm looking forward to farting in the box and then closing it up for the next lucky person.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    jliu:
    silly pics? what silly pics? I am a normal looking almond eyed man. Rob - I PMd you back. lLt me know logistics of me getting the pass. I'm looking forward to farting in the box and then closing it up for the next lucky person.
    Oh yeah.....FANG PI....I have heard of this....uber excited to get this box now!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    jliu:
    I hope you arent Planning on farting in that Box because I believe I am the Next one and it wont take very long to get to me! Sooooooooooo
    Don't be farting on Ozzie's pics now Jiunn, ain't fair. Really great takes Rob and the puts are just short of amazing. Nicely done!!
    dennisking:
    Really great takes Rob and the puts are just short of amazing. Nicely done!!
    Thanks Dennis... I took stuff that I have been looking to review for awhile and I couldn't resist the FFP.... I tried to put in some rare stuff, while not putting in anything that is already in there...

Looks like Jiunn and I are gonna herf on Friday so I will hand this thing over to the Fartmaster then... meanwhile they are resting in a very comfortable environment