Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1st Annual RobbyRasReaping! ?Prizes Sent?

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Just let me know if you're using a different screen name... I just saw that you posted on the OSOK review, so you're ok!
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    robbyras:
    Just let me know if you're using a different screen name... I just saw that you posted on the OSOK review, so you're ok!
    Ok great I was gonna post more but ddnt wanna have to go back and add a post you know. Thanks!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    danielzreyes:
    The Sniper:
    That being said, I guess Im gonna enter this contest just so I can SMELL-LL-LL-LL-LL-LL-LL-LL-OWWW!

What The RobbyRas

is

smokin! :-D

lol....... Old Skool ROCK?
    Sort of Danny... except The RobbyRas TAUGHT The Rock everything he knows!

...but NOT everything The RobbyRas knows. ;-)

The Sniper:
    danielzreyes:
    The Sniper:
    That being said, I guess Im gonna enter this contest just so I can SMELL-LL-LL-LL-LL-LL-LL-LL-OWWW!

What The RobbyRas

is

I need to get a live feed of these comments on to twitter, facebook and my site... how can I do that?
    robbyras:
    The Sniper:
    danielzreyes:
    The Sniper:

What The RobbyRas

is

I need to get a live feed of these comments on to twitter, facebook and my site... how can I do that?
    You COULD hire me as your personal herald... as long as you beat my current salary by .01 I will do it in a heartbeat! And those are friend prices. ;-)

I'll see how the budget looks and get back to you Sniper!

contest is still on... Should have a new review up later today as well... either AB Fine & Rare, MOW SP Little Devil or J Fuego Sangre de Toro...
    CigarChat reminder:

We are live today at 4pm PST... no guest, so we're just smokin and BSin

We have Nomad Cigars joining us next Thursday and to help you all prepare, Fred (owner) has come up with a special discount for CigarChat followers... Just go to my site RobbyRasReviews.com and check out the Nomad Banner in top right... there is info there that leads to a discount... order soon and have them in hand for next week's chat!

Your name goes in 5x's for each CigarChat you attend, so keep that in mind and let me know if you're there... and Fred has some great giveaways as well

Is there a common stick for the CigarChat tonight Rob?

we had a guest back out and never really settled on anything... what do you wanna smoke? I'm probably gonna fire up a Tat Anarchy
    robbyras:
    we had a guest back out and never really settled on anything... what do you wanna smoke? I'm probably gonna fire up a Tat Anarchy
    I dont wanna pick in case life gets in the way and end up not making it The RobbyRas. Was just wondering if a stick had been selected, so I could join in with one of my own if Ive got one. Guess I'll just have to tune in and find out! :-)

CigarChat kicks off in 2 hours... no agenda today... just Smokin and BSin... here's a direct link: CigarChat

Come join in and get your name added to the Bowl 5x's!
    CigarChat is LIVE... no agenda today... just Smokin and BSin... I want Ccom to take this one over! here's a direct link: CigarChat

• taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    jumping in, computer is messing up so i probably wont be able to stay... :/
    computer kept freezing so I had to leave, hope yall have fun!
    robbyras:
    CigarChat is LIVE... no agenda today... just Smokin and BSin... I want Ccom to take this one over! here's a direct link: CigarChat

still goin if you want to join in
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Btw you must tell me where you got that ashtray that's in all your reviews and how much it was cuz I'm in love man that's great!
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Btw you must tell me where you got that ashtray that's in all your reviews and how much it was cuz I'm in love man that's great!
    Line for the coolest ashtray EVER forms behind me aeon!!!

So far, Catfishbuzz and Sniper have tsken the lead with new posts... i think Bombay has his namein the most though... and the Ashtray is off limits... Im actually doing a writeup on it... a little background and historical info on it... its a 1930'sday Ronson Striker Lighter w/the ashtray
    robbyras:
    So far, Catfishbuzz and Sniper have tsken the lead with new posts... i think Bombay has his namein the most though... and the Ashtray is off limits... Im actually doing a writeup on it... a little background and historical info on it... its a 1930'sday Ronson Striker Lighter w/the ashtray
    I would love to read that. That's seriously 1 of the coolest things I've seen. I hope I can come across something similiar for my man cave. Let us know when you have the article up about it brother
    robbyras:
    wow, can you tell I typed that on my phone?
    In true Hunger Games fashion, there has been a rule change... we will now have TWO winners and they will, of course, be forced to fight to the death!

and by "Fight to the death" I mean answer some trivia questions to determine the Champion!

both finalists will receive winnings with the Grand Prize going to the winner of the trivia contest...

contest is going to run for another 13 days so you have plenty of time to get involved... see the original post for all game details!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    As long as the two winners don't have to enter into a charade of liking each other to get the grand prize. (If you havent read the books this will have no meaning.)
    Bombay:
    As long as the two winners don't have to enter into a charade of liking each other to get the grand prize. (If you havent read the books this will have no meaning.)
    Actually I'm requiring a marriage with one winning in a fire dress... so be prepared...
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    Actually I'm requiring a marriage with one winning in a fire dress... so be prepared...
    NO FREAKIN WAY am I bearing either Bombay OR catfish's child! Forget about it! Uh uh!!!!

... unless you throw in the ashtray. Then we can talk. :-D

• BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    The Sniper:
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    NO FREAKIN WAY am I bearing either Bombay OR catfish's child! Forget about it! Uh uh!!!!

... unless you throw in the ashtray. Then we can talk. :-D

See Robby everyone has a price, everyone!
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    go get me that dress and a big stick, im ready for it!
    ok, no arranged marriages or fire-dresses... just a good, old fashion trivia contest between the two winners... come on people, get involved!

I should have a new review posted tomorrow... it's not one of mine though... I've added a new member to the RRR team...
    Catfishbuzz is crushing it! I challenge anyone to find a post he has not commented on...
    taythegibs:
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    go get me that dress and a big stick, im ready for it!
    Oh, Im sure if The RobbyRas gets you in a dress... The RobbyRas WILL bring the big stick as well. ;-)

robbyras:
    Catfishbuzz is crushing it! I challenge anyone to find a post he has not commented on...
    Mebbe I need to go back and load up on "I havent tried this stick. Great review!" posts. LOL