Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1st Annual RobbyRasReaping! ?Prizes Sent?

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Roger, pm to ya
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    robbyras:
    marineatbn03:
    Brother, had it not been for your site, I would have never known that a cigar existed called DEVIL DOG!!! That is just too cool in my book. I will have to find one now.
    nice! PM me... i can probably help you out
    Rob pm to ya bud
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    robbyras:
    marineatbn03:
    Brother, had it not been for your site, I would have never known that a cigar existed called DEVIL DOG!!! That is just too cool in my book. I will have to find one now.
    Rob pm to ya bud
    You stalking me, lol
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    marineatbn03:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    robbyras:
    marineatbn03:
    Rob pm to ya bud
    You stalking me, lol
    nope just stuffin boxes brutha
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    marineatbn03:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    robbyras:
    marineatbn03:
    Rob pm to ya bud
    You stalking me, lol
    nope just stuffin boxes brutha
    I am sensing some sneakiness going on......................
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    OK, so the deadline has been pushed back to Thursday at 5PM PST. I am working double duty all week, so i won't be able to get the drawing video filmed and posted until Thursday evening anyway, so may as well keep it open. There will be some new review content up every day this week, so there is still plenty of time to get involved... the Prize pack keeps growing btw!
    robbyras:
    OK, so the deadline has been pushed back to Thursday at 5PM PST. I am working double duty all week, so i won't be able to get the drawing video filmed and posted until Thursday evening anyway, so may as well keep it open. There will be some new review content up every day this week, so there is still plenty of time to get involved... the Prize pack keeps growing btw!
    good deal!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    more time for me to get more chances :D
    Since the contest is still in play, I thought I'd include a link to my latest review... The Partagas 1845 Heritage

Thanks to MTuccelli for sending one of these my way. I actually reviewed a different size, but this review is sponsored by Mike nonetheless.

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor

One last review post to comment on and get you name added to the Reaping!

Check out LEO_BOTL's review of the Aging Room Small Batch M356 at www.RobbyRasReviews.com

Now I need to get my hands on a few... these sound awesome!

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Aging Room Small Batch M356

Can the tributes please PM me when they learn of their fate...

RobbyRasReaping Tribute Selection Video

and if you can figure out how to embed the video, please do so.. it's not working for me...
    robbyras:

and if you can figure out how to embed the video, please do so.. it's not working for me...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO9pOlXWBjw
    robbyras:

there ya go. Enjoy guys and grats!
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    robbyras:

there ya go. Enjoy guys and grats!
    Thanks Ryan!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Wow... TWO actual active forum members winning a giveaway contest??? AWESOME!!!

CCom should take a note on how that works...

Great contest The RobbyRas, and congrats to the winners!!! Butterface cheering in the background at the end was the cherry on top! :-)

Congrats gents, let the battle begin!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    congrats guys!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Thanks for another great contest Rob!
    Now that we have the Tributes, I'll get some questions together and do a little trivia challenge... I'm hoping to get live video of this as well... stay tuned
    OK, so I am planning on doing this Trivia Battle Live on my site... there will be video and a chat room for you guys to comment in and even suggest some questions... I'm working with the Tributes to come up with a date that works... so stay tuned!
    robbyras:
    Now that we have the Tributes, I'll get some questions together and do a little trivia challenge... I'm hoping to get live video of this as well... stay tuned
    Stick with the lovely assistant and Butterface in the video this time, would ya? LOL I keed, I keed... :-)

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    The Sniper:
    robbyras:
    Stick with the lovely assistant and Butterface in the video this time, would ya? LOL I keed, I keed... :-)

I am impressed with how she dresses up a little for the video, and some hobo walks up with her in a ballcap and shorts. Maybe there should be some sort of internet video drawing dress code set up for this thing.

Hint: less is more.
    Marker:
    The Sniper:
    robbyras:

I am impressed with how she dresses up a little for the video, and some hobo walks up with her in a ballcap and shorts. Maybe there should be some sort of internet video drawing dress code set up for this thing.

if you are requesting that I be in a speedo, then I think I can work something out... but it may blind you
    The Sniper:
    robbyras:

By Butterface, I assume you mean my dog... Charlie, AKA Buttface, AKA The Butt, AKA Stinky Butt... notice a theme here? He cuts those farts that smell like they hurt coming out
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    robbyras:
    Marker:
    The Sniper:
    robbyras:

if you are requesting that I be in a speedo, then I think I can work something out... but it may blind you
    No, less of you, more of her.
    Marker:
    robbyras:
    Marker:
    The Sniper:
    robbyras:

well if she were an intern or something, sure... but she's my wife...
    robbyras:
    Marker:
    robbyras:
    Marker:
    The Sniper:
    robbyras:

well if she were an intern or something, sure... but she's my wife...
    Just make sure Butterface gets some camera time this time. Instead of just being the applause track in the background....

IF YA SMELLL-L-L-L-L-L-L-OW!

What The RobbyRas'

(dog)

is

cookin!!! :-D

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Im really diggin your site
    Smokindaddy:
    Thanks Smoke! It's been a labor of love for sure... anything specific you's like to see? I'm always looking for ways to generate more interaction...
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    robbyras:
    Smokindaddy:
    Thanks Smoke! It's been a labor of love for sure... anything specific you's like to see? I'm always looking for ways to generate more interaction...
    At the moment I can't think of anything. I like how when I bring up the site it's easy to what reviews are recent. It makes it easy to read and leave comments.