Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Average joe.....the pass!!-closed and flying!!

Comments

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Congrats on 2500 Lee!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    id like to get in this one, if theres still room!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    brianetz1:
    since i'm a little ways down the list and this is my first pass, is this thing going to get to me and be filled with super premiums? i only ask since i know how you guys are.....
    its not planned for that so I'm going with no lol you'll be fine
    rzaman:
    Congrats on 2500 Lee!
    thanks rip!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Me too, me too!?
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Mr. Lee, is it too late to jump in? Would love to participate :)
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Webmost?
    Take the question mark off that. I am stockpiling ammo as we speak.

Just remember: Dull-Aware's nickname is the First State. Don't let Caesar Rodney down.

You shall be added to the list!!
    Sorry I haven't been active recently but list is updated I'm heading out tomorrow for some more variety then this will ship Tuesday!!
    This flights today!! Sorry for the delays!!
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Looks like some slightly above average joe's! Nice pass, can't wait to see how it ends up
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Gray4lines:
    Looks like some slightly above average joe's! Nice pass, can't wait to see how it ends up
    +1
    Lee can't even follow his own rules, geesh!!! ;-)

Good stuff Lee, excited for this one.
    jgibv:
    Gray4lines:
    +1
    Lee can't even follow his own rules, geesh!!! ;-)

Good stuff Lee, excited for this one.
    Lol hey now...I was gonna throw in some 64's since those are my go to's but wanted to keep it simple...but I hope you all enjoy the pass!!!!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    I'm excited, yet nervous on losing my pass virginity.....
    brianetz1:
    I'm excited, yet nervous on losing my pass virginity.....
    Me too, dude!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Gray4lines:
    Yeah, Lee's average Joe's must live on the good side of town! lol

Excited about the pass Lee. Quick question: is the order you have everyone in the original post the order of the pass? I assume so but you know what they say about ass-u-me-ing.
    Heavy:
    Gray4lines:
    Yeah, Lee's average Joe's must live on the good side of town! lol

Excited about the pass Lee. Quick question: is the order you have everyone in the original post the order of the pass? I assume so but you know what they say about ass-u-me-ing.
    I asked the same question, and Lee affirmed that this was correct. Just going down the list.
    ^^cool, thanks man!
    Woohoo! Just got the package. Great selection of sticks Lee! Man, this is going to be tough figuring out my takes and gives.

I'll figure it out and get pics of my takes/gives up over the weekend and get this thing shipped out on Monday. Thanks Lee!
    Oh yeah, Medic - pm me your addy. You're next!
    Heavy:
    Woohoo! Just got the package. Great selection of sticks Lee! Man, this is going to be tough figuring out my takes and gives.

I'll figure it out and get pics of my takes/gives up over the weekend and get this thing shipped out on Monday. Thanks Lee!
    hahahaaaa take your time on picking...it was tough to figure out what to even put in the pass lol
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Heavy:
    Oh yeah, Medic - pm me your addy. You're next!
    its yours my friend;)
    Alright boys and girls, sorry for the delay. Between slacking off last Friday at work and having Easter stuff going on all weekend, things have been pretty hectic through today. I have my takes and gives but can't upload pics to Shutterfly right now for some reason. I'll reboot and get the pics up in the morning. I'll also get to the post office tomorrow and shipped out to Medic. Next!

(Medic I'll pm you the confirmation number tomorrow.)
    Heavy:
    Alright boys and girls, sorry for the delay. Between slacking off last Friday at work and having Easter stuff going on all weekend, things have been pretty hectic through today. I have my takes and gives but can't upload pics to Shutterfly right now for some reason. I'll reboot and get the pics up in the morning. I'll also get to the post office tomorrow and shipped out to Medic. Next!

(Medic I'll pm you the confirmation number tomorrow.)
    all good Kevin thanks for being part of the pass!
    Thank YOU Lee for starting the pass brother.

OK, this is flying again - check your PM Medic. There are some great sticks in there and I had a super hard time deciding, but I decided to keep it pretty simple --

My takes:
    Padron maduro (Londres maybe - corona-ish?)
    Camacho Habano (petite corona I believe)
    Ramon Bueso The Project robusto

My gives:
    JdN Antonio consul
    Nub Habano
    Perdomo 10th Anny Champagne epicure

Hope everyone is OK with the choices - values seemed to match up pretty well. My puts all have 1+ year age too. There are some GREAT sticks still in this thing - I can't wait to see what you guys do with it!

Also, my Shutterfly account is screwy and I can't upload pics. Would someone mind posting my pics if I email them to you? I guess I'll need to get a Photobucket or Snapfish account or something eventually.
    Heavy:

OK, this is flying again - check your PM Medic. There are some great sticks in there and I had a super hard time deciding, but I decided to keep it pretty simple --

My takes:

My gives:
    JdN Antonio consul
    Nub Habano

Hope everyone is OK with the choices - values seemed to match up pretty well. My puts all have 1+ year age too. There are some GREAT sticks still in this thing - I can't wait to see what you guys do with it!

Also, my Shutterfly account is screwy and I can't upload pics. Would someone mind posting my pics if I email them to you? I guess I'll need to get a Photobucket or Snapfish account or something eventually.
    very nice outs and takes! And yeah the padron londres maddy is one of my fall backs! It's a great cigar! Thanks again for being part of this!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Heavy:

My takes:

My gives:
    JdN Antonio consul
    Nub Habano

very nice outs and takes! And yeah the padron londres maddy is one of my fall backs! It's a great cigar! Thanks again for being part of this!!
    Yep, me too - love the Padron maddies but don't have any in stock at the moment....I do now! The other 2 are new to me so I'm pumped about trying them. All thanks to you Lee! That Perdomo 10th Champagne has always been one of my fallbacks - I was so tempted to take the Champane Noir as I haven't tried it yet. I agonized over my choices - so many good smokes! :-)
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    I have the prized collection in my possession!! Currently at work ill have this back on the road tom or 1st thing sat morning!! Will post pics as well!!! Ty for allowing my to be in this!! Done eyeballed 2-3 of my favorites ;)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Medic45:
    I have the prized collection in my possession!! Currently at work ill have this back on the road tom or 1st thing sat morning!! Will post pics as well!!! Ty for allowing my to be in this!! Done eyeballed 2-3 of my favorites ;)
    Awww heyelllll, there must be a cask strength in there!!!! LOL