Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Average joe.....the pass!!-closed and flying!!

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Rain:
    Delivered
    The box is here....
    Will open it up and post puts and takes later.
    Sorry, got busy last night and didn't have a chance to get to this.

But I had a minute to open up the box this morning and everything looked in pretty good shape.
    All cigars were great except there was one without cello and it's beat up pretty bad (I'll take this one out and replace it with something else for you, Lee)

And I got a few ideas of what my other "takes" will be and I'll dig through the cooler tonight and find some "puts".

Will post pics tonight. And I can drop it in the mail tomorrow if my takes/puts are "ok".
    And on that subject .... who's next????
    Looks like Reggie .... PM me your addy please.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jgibv:
    Sorry, got busy last night and didn't have a chance to get to this.

But I had a minute to open up the box this morning and everything looked in pretty good shape.
    All cigars were great except there was one without cello and it's beat up pretty bad (I'll take this one out and replace it with something else for you, Lee)

And I got a few ideas of what my other "takes" will be and I'll dig through the cooler tonight and find some "puts".

Will post pics tonight. And I can drop it in the mail tomorrow if my takes/puts are "ok".
    And on that subject .... who's next????
    Looks like Reggie .... PM me your addy please.
    no need to replace...it happens lol but thanks for the heads up! Good luck choosing!!
    Takes:

And I took the damaged one too:

Puts:

(I wanted to avoid adding duplicates of the brands that were already there ... so I hope these aren't too "average," if so LMK and I'll find some others)

And the rest of the pass:

If this is all ok I have Reggie's addy and will ship tomorrow. Thanks for letting me in on the pass, Lee!! Good stuff, excited to try these smokes I picked out.
    On its way to Reggie. 9405503699300467576864

Thanks again Lee, this has been fun to watch!!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Looks like you print sheets of $2 bills there jgibv. Mind sending me a few sheets? ;-)
    jgibv:
    Takes:

And I took the damaged one too:

Puts:

(I wanted to avoid adding duplicates of the brands that were already there ... so I hope these aren't too "average," if so LMK and I'll find some others)

And the rest of the pass:

If this is all ok I have Reggie's addy and will ship tomorrow. Thanks for letting me in on the pass, Lee!! Good stuff, excited to try these smokes I picked out.
    thanks for being part of this gibby!! Awesome puts and takes and damn this thing got huge!!
    Heavy:
    Looks like you print sheets of $2 bills there jgibv. Mind sending me a few sheets? ;-)
    LOL
    Those are real, kind of forgot I had them ... going to hang them on the wall in the "man cave" once I finish painting it.

Lee.mcglynn:
    thanks for being part of this gibby!! Awesome puts and takes and damn this thing got huge!!
    It's been fun, Lee.
    And yeah it might need upgraded to a large flat rate box, and you better clear out some humi-space, for when it gets back home to you
    hahahahah
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    This has been a long pass. 3 months already and still 5 people to go.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    This will be flying shortly, takes on the left, puts on the right!
    I also took some of the loose baccy! I hope no one cares! Lol
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    hope its ok, cuz its on the way 9505521330913175000175
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Got this today and wow it smells so good in there! I'll get pics up tonight and back out tomorrow!
    reggie713:
    This will be flying shortly, takes on the left, puts on the right!
    I also took some of the loose baccy! I hope no one cares! Lol
    awesome Reggie!! Great puts and takes!! Thanks for being part of this man!!
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Hey Reginald, I think I have that same cooler! Coleman, about 13 x 20 x 9, I'd guess. I keep my rolling leaf in it. Popped a hole in the top for one of those digital hygros that read from the back. Makes a very stable humidor.
    Need buckeye's addy!
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Sure I can wait so it doesn't sit in a warehouse Brian. That being said, guess it will go out Monday.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    Oh snap! It's getting close to us now! Excited to see this pass.
    Received pass yesterday. Will post pics soon and get out by Friday due to holiday.
    by the way, need tony's addy
    Got the pass. First are the takes
    photo takes-4.jpg
    Then the puts
    photo photo-4.jpg
    The unbanded is a Johnny-O with over a year on it.
    Its now on its way to Shafty
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    It was a long time coming, but my turn has finally arrived!!! Can't wait to raid this bad boy.
    Got the pass. Dang, there are a lot of sticks to choose from! I've narrowed down my takes to 20 so far. Let's see if I can get that number down a little. I'll get some pics up and a DC# posted later today.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    Since this is about to get airborne towards us, can someone pm WhoDeyGal or me Lee's address so we can get it back out to him asap after our picks... Oh, good times!
    Takes on the left and puts on the right. Considering the size of this pass already (50+), I kept my takes and puts equal. Lol. IMAG0236 I took the 2 5V's because they are some of my favorite everyday smokes. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but the Oliva V is a 2010 Maduro, so that was a no-brainer. Lastly, I have never had a Padilla Connecticut. The puts are a Room 101 Serie HN, MOW Little Devil, LFD Airbender, and a Torano Exodus. Hope everything looks okay, because I already shipped it back out :) DC# 9505510574923193484266
    buckeyecigar:
    Got the pass. First are the takes
    photo takes-4.jpg
    Then the puts
    photo photo-4.jpg
    The unbanded is a Johnny-O with over a year on it.
    Its now on its way to Shafty
    awesome brian thanks for being part of this pass!
    SleevePlz:
    Takes on the left and puts on the right. Considering the size of this pass already (50+), I kept my takes and puts equal. Lol. IMAG0236 I took the 2 5V's because they are some of my favorite everyday smokes. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but the Oliva V is a 2010 Maduro, so that was a no-brainer. Lastly, I have never had a Padilla Connecticut. The puts are a Room 101 Serie HN, MOW Little Devil, LFD Airbender, and a Torano Exodus. Hope everything looks okay, because I already shipped it back out :) DC# 9505510574923193484266
    very nice tony!! Thanks for being part of this!! And yeah it got pretty dang huge!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    very nice tony!! Thanks for being part of this!! And yeah it got pretty dang huge!!
    Yeah, I figured it would be easier just to bomb you again in the near future rather than weigh this puppy down anymore.