Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Average joe.....the pass!!-closed and flying!!

12345679»

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Takes on the left and puts on the right. Considering the size of this pass already (50+), I kept my takes and puts equal. Lol. IMAG0236 I took the 2 5V's because they are some of my favorite everyday smokes. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but the Oliva V is a 2010 Maduro, so that was a no-brainer. Lastly, I have never had a Padilla Connecticut. The puts are a Room 101 Serie HN, MOW Little Devil, LFD Airbender, and a Torano Exodus. Hope everything looks okay, because I already shipped it back out :) DC# 9505510574923193484266
    very nice tony!! Thanks for being part of this!! And yeah it got pretty dang huge!!
    Yeah, I figured it would be easier just to bomb you again in the near future rather than weigh this puppy down anymore.
    hahahaaaa just FYI I'm slowly putting something together for you!! It's a work in progress but hopefully it'll hit the spot
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Takes on the left and puts on the right. Considering the size of this pass already (50+), I kept my takes and puts equal. Lol. IMAG0236 I took the 2 5V's because they are some of my favorite everyday smokes. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but the Oliva V is a 2010 Maduro, so that was a no-brainer. Lastly, I have never had a Padilla Connecticut. The puts are a Room 101 Serie HN, MOW Little Devil, LFD Airbender, and a Torano Exodus. Hope everything looks okay, because I already shipped it back out :) DC# 9505510574923193484266
    very nice tony!! Thanks for being part of this!! And yeah it got pretty dang huge!!
    Yeah, I figured it would be easier just to bomb you again in the near future rather than weigh this puppy down anymore.
    hahahaaaa just FYI I'm slowly putting something together for you!! It's a work in progress but hopefully it'll hit the spot
    WHAT?!? You can't return the threat I threw at you!!! Lol
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Looking forward to receiving this. Excited to see how big the pass is and return it home to Lee :)
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    Package received safely this afternoon. We will swap tonight once Nikki gets home from work and i should be able to get it out tomorrow before or after work. :-)
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Takes on the left puts on the right.

Thanks for letting us be apart of your pass Lee. Hope you enjoy!

WhoDeyGal:
    Takes on the left puts on the right.

Thanks for letting us be apart of your pass Lee. Hope you enjoy!

great puts and takes!! Thank you both for being part of this pass!! Can't believe it's over
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Wow, I can't believe this is over either....it's kind of become a fixture around here! I was the first one that got this (back in March if you can believe it), and I've watched it the whole way.

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Lee for starting this up - it's been a great pass man! Thanks for letting me be a part of it. I've really enjoyed following it all these months.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    It's flying back towards you Lee. Mailed it out this morning. DC#9505500001603197000029. You should see it on Thursday it says. Thanks again and great idea for a pass :-) Glad we got to be a part of it. Tracking Link
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Gonna need a forklift
    Got the pass today...all I can say is wtf!! Thank you all for being part of this and wow I never expected it to get so big!! I'm really glad none of the original sticks ended coming back!! I really hope all of yous had a good time with it and ill post pics up as soon as my phone stops acting funny. Once again thank you all and I hope you all had fun and got some sticks they normally wouldn't have had before
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Got the pass today...all I can say is wtf!! Thank you all for being part of this and wow I never expected it to get so big!! I'm really glad none of the original sticks ended coming back!! I really hope all of yous had a good time with it and ill post pics up as soon as my phone stops acting funny. Once again thank you all and I hope you all had fun and got some sticks they normally wouldn't have had before
    looking forward to seeing pics.curios how big it got.i was around the halfway point and it was amazing.thank you for letting me be involved.!!!it was fun waiting for it and then fun to watch my stciks go i was always checking to see who took what and left what very cool indeed!!
    You got panorama mode on that camera?
    Here's the crazy outcome!!Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Dang, some great sticks in there, nice work y'all!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Thanks again Lee. It was fun and I am excited to smoke my takes; there were a couple I really wanted to try! Glad it turned out well!
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    That was a long pass for sure, so glad to be apart of it!!!