Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Average joe.....the pass!!-closed and flying!!

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Thanks for the update medic!! Hope you can find some stuff too grab and thanks for being part of this pass!!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    OK, I'm going to sneak in here before Medic and post my pics (to hell with Shutterfly...no idea why I couldn't upload. Got a photobucket account).

The package:

My takes:

My gives:

Rock on with this thing brothers! Great pass Lee!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Heavy:
    OK, I'm going to sneak in here before Medic and post my pics (to hell with Shutterfly...no idea why I couldn't upload. Got a photobucket account).

The package:

My takes:

My gives:

Rock on with this thing brothers! Great pass Lee!!
    man this thing can't get to me fast enough......exciting. already several in there i hope nobody takes but i am a long way away......:(
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Roblssweet pm me ur addy please
    alrighty Lee, here ya go my takes on the left and my puts on the right I hope that this is ok with you guys. Congrats on the 2500 and TY again for allowing me to be apart of this awesome pass...
    photo EA50E035-439F-4696-A735-1E6989CA5F6B-3471-000001B0F68B77FE_zpsc633643d.jpg
    As soon as I get an addy Im ready to send this sucker out...
    Medic45:
    alrighty Lee, here ya go my takes on the left and my puts on the right I hope that this is ok with you guys. Congrats on the 2500 and TY again for allowing me to be apart of this awesome pass...
    photo EA50E035-439F-4696-A735-1E6989CA5F6B-3471-000001B0F68B77FE_zpsc633643d.jpg
    As soon as I get an addy Im ready to send this sucker out...
    very nice takes and even better puts!! Thank you for being part of this!!
    Anyone got this dudes addy?????? I'd like to get these out! I know I know I'm usually the slow 1 but I'm actually on top of my game well slightly lol
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    i think your looking for mine :) PM to ya
    on it's way guys.. 9505 5105 4782 3098 3250 07 Thanks for letting me be apart of this awesome pass, I really enjoied making my decisions and looking at the great sticks that were in there... Cant wait to see how this pans out..
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Rob got this today and passed it on to me at work. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. I'll check it out and get some pics up when I return from the gym though.

P.S.
    PM to you webmost
    insomnniapb:
    Rob got this today and passed it on to me at work. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. I'll check it out and get some pics up when I return from the gym though.

P.S.
    PM to you webmost
    awesome thanks for the update!
    Sorry no pics last night the girl was trying to sleep when I got back. Can't wait to try the padrone it's the first I have had in the humi.... Anyway this will be going out today on my way to work! Thanks for letting me get in on this! image
    Threw a Cohiba XV in there as I was boxing up as well, just felt right at the time haha!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Nice Insomnia!
    Very nice puts and takes!! Thank you for being part of this pass!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    nice indeed brother.cant wait for my shot at the box..quick question would anyone be upset or offended if i threw in something specific for someone else down the line outdside of this pass?if its not cool just let me know.
    This is in the mail ill get a tracking number up when I get off work tonight.
    twistedstem:
    nice indeed brother.cant wait for my shot at the box..quick question would anyone be upset or offended if i threw in something specific for someone else down the line outdside of this pass?if its not cool just let me know.
    lol do what you want just be fare about it
    Tracking number for this is: 9505 5101 4271 3102 4931 69
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Only 2 away from losing my pass virginity. Can't wait.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    ehehat:
    We're virgins together my friend. This is probably the only situation where that's exciting,lol
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    C-LOVE:
    ehehat:
    We're virgins together my friend. This is probably the only situation where that's exciting,lol
    its all down hill from here, make it count boys!
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Package sorted near Pittsburgh today. No ETA in tracking info. Prolly get here Tuesday I suppose. The Speckled Bearswatter goes in for surgery first thing Friday. After that I will be tied up toting soup, so I will need to turn this package around macht scnell.

Therefore, C-Love, PM me your address so I will be prepared to pass this box without delay.

• C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Delivered three hours ago and here I am stuck at the office and will have to work late. Life ain't fair I tell ya.

Takes left, puts right:

Takes:
    * the Perdomo Champagne 10 because the yellow cello looks mellow
    * the 1989 cause that was a good year
    * the anoranzas because the name means yearnings

Puts:
    * the WebMost Sotweed Bazooka -- indonesian bezuke wrapper with dom filler -- loose construction
    * the Argyle fumas because the motorcycle brother who brought that meant well but I hate everything he brings
    * another motorcycle brother brought that mini red dot maduro
    * I like the Garos, but this one is too dark for me. I forget who brought that.
    * The fat SCR is an awesome smoke though -- awesome
    * and, of course, I'm throwing the PDR five pack sampler in there too. This box needs some plumping up. That should help.

I will package this up now. But I am so totally unbelievably swamped with work that I dunno when I will get it out. Was scheduled to play handball tonight, but had to call off and work late, so trying to get that done tomorrow. Just know I will get this shipped before Bearswatter hits surgery Friday, cause I will be outta my mind busy after that. I used to think that I was moving quick when I had a full time job and ran a business on the side. Now I am doing two jobs and the business on the side. The economy sucks and I need the bucks. Bearswatter makes medical bills unreal. Medicare drug coverage has been gutted so we are getting hit hard. Welcome to the recovery. Least I gotta job.

Peace out. Gotta get busy programming.

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    nice puts and takes

i am shedding a tear.....was hoping that champagne would make it to me.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Hope the surgery goes well.

I have my eye on the bazooka. I have been curious ab those, Davis.
    webmost:
    Takes left, puts right:

Takes:
    * the Perdomo Champagne 10 because the yellow cello looks mellow
    * the 1989 cause that was a good year
    * the anoranzas because the name means yearnings

Puts:
    * the WebMost Sotweed Bazooka -- indonesian bezuke wrapper with dom filler -- loose construction
    * the Argyle fumas because the motorcycle brother who brought that meant well but I hate everything he brings
    * another motorcycle brother brought that mini red dot maduro
    * I like the Garos, but this one is too dark for me. I forget who brought that.
    * The fat SCR is an awesome smoke though -- awesome
    * and, of course, I'm throwing the PDR five pack sampler in there too. This box needs some plumping up. That should help.

I will package this up now. But I am so totally unbelievably swamped with work that I dunno when I will get it out. Was scheduled to play handball tonight, but had to call off and work late, so trying to get that done tomorrow. Just know I will get this shipped before Bearswatter hits surgery Friday, cause I will be outta my mind busy after that. I used to think that I was moving quick when I had a full time job and ran a business on the side. Now I am doing two jobs and the business on the side. The economy sucks and I need the bucks. Bearswatter makes medical bills unreal. Medicare drug coverage has been gutted so we are getting hit hard. Welcome to the recovery. Least I gotta job.

Peace out. Gotta get busy programming.

very nice Davis and thanks for being part of the pass!! And I hope all goes well with the surgery!!