Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Average joe.....the pass!!-closed and flying!!

Comments

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Got sick of working so hard and fast, snuck out of here, and did this: 9505 5104 5755 3106 4556 76

I neglected to water the pillow. Dang. Meant to. Forgot. Thing was feeling kinda dry, and that WebMost Sotweed Bazooka won't help it either, since the box they were in was ay que secoso hombre. So C-Love remember to squirt the pillow.

• RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    sorry for the delay in my pictures
    takes
    puts
    thanks for letting me take part!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Rec'd pass today 001 002 Takes 003 Puts, I will ship out tomorrow pending approval. Thanks Lee for letting me in your pass, you popped my cherry.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Holy $%&t you guys are killing this thing! Great takes and even better puts guys!!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Definitely some FINE 'gars in there. Cant wait to get it!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Gray4lines:
    Definitely some FINE 'gars in there. Cant wait to get it!
    You can say that again. Average Joe my a$$!! lol!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Lookin damn good fo sho!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I have a feeling this thing will be on a pallet by the time it gets to me, lol.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    SleevePlz:
    I have a feeling this thing will be on a pallet by the time it gets to me, lol.
    Forget USPS, we're gonna need a moving company.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Holy moly great takes and puts guys!! Thanks for being part of this pass!!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Shipped this morning, 9405 5036 9930 0398 4904 68. Thanks again, Lee.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Oh, I'm eyeballin' some right now for sure! Nice job guys!
    C-LOVE:
    Shipped this morning, 9405 5036 9930 0398 4904 68. Thanks again, Lee.
    no thank you brother! It's always nice when things go well! And damn your fast lol
    Just received pass today. As it looked:
    Takes
    Puts
    I also threw in another Humi pack as this thing is getting pretty big. If the takes/puts are ok, I should be able to get back out this afternoon. Lee, thanks again for letting me be in your pass.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Very nice, it's amazing how this thing has changed shape. Just went back and looked at the first pic and I think there are only a couple "original" sticks still there! Very cool!
    This pass travels fast.
    ehehat:
    Just received pass today. As it looked:
    Takes
    Puts
    I also threw in another Humi pack as this thing is getting pretty big. If the takes/puts are ok, I should be able to get back out this afternoon. Lee, thanks again for letting me be in your pass.
    very nice puts and takes!! Thanks for being part of this and thanks for adding the extra humi pillow!!
    Ok Pete, this is coming at ya! 9405503699300401719876
    Here are my TakesPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosHere are my PutsPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosLee thanks for letting me in your pass
    robertgreen30:
    Here are my TakesPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosHere are my PutsPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosLee thanks for letting me in your pass
    I'm confused. Didnt I send this to Pete? Great takes/puts by the way!
    ehehat:
    robertgreen30:
    It's o.k. Eric it's Ebony & Ivory....go together in perfect harmony......
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Yup... it was sent to me =) Here are my takes and puts... as long as its cool
    Takes

photo 2013-04-26110440_zpscb724606.jpg

Puts
    photo 2013-04-26110414_zpsb916bec4.jpg

The un-banded Lancero is a Rocky Edge. Hope its all cool and thanks for letting me be in this!
    Bigshizza:
    t's o.k. Eric it's Ebony & Ivory....go together in perfect harmony......
    Oh yeah. Um.. I knew that. Shoot.
    ehehat:
    robertgreen30:
    INTERCEPTION lol
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    Foshizzle
    robertgreen30:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    Foshizzle
    You mean Foshizza....correct?
    We discovered the PBR six, eight years ago on Versus. Said: "Maybe we oughtta go see one." Looked online, closest event upcoming was in an arena in Reading, $117 a seat. Said: "We ain't springing two fifty with parking just to go to Reading. Been there. Ain't much." Besides, figured: this kind of event belongs outside at a county fairground for fifteen bucks. Hunted the innernet and discovered a PBR event upcoming in Harrodsburg Kentucky outside at a county fairground for fifteen bucks. Only 650 miles away. We're on. Fired up the big beemer bagger early Friday morning, rode into Lexington mid afternoon. Rolling down that long KY 68 through horse country, halfway to Harrodsburg, suddenly there's the world's biggest liquor store on the left side facing the world's biggest liquor store on the right side, both doing land office business. The next 20 miles to Hburg, the right side of the road was lined with one county cop car after another after another. Hit the motel. Place was crowded with riders and bull fighters and stock wranglers. Cool. Signed in, and right then the motel clerk asked me the oddest question, which, trust me, leads to the point of all this rambling:

"You need to borrow the beer dolly?"

I blinked. "The what?"

She pointed. Door opened and in backed a cowboy with a dolly full of beer cases, more inside his tailgate parked in front of the door. "We're a dry county," she explained.

Why it took a constitutional amendment to make a dry nation whereas a simple county ordinance makes a dry county is as much a mystery as why the county council reckons they will succeed where Elliott Ness failed. Men will have beer. Especially, if a young man bestrides a 1,700 pound enraged Brahma and all he gets is a separated shoulder, then he and his buddies will hoist a brew that night, ordinance be damned. However, the 20 mile army of constabulary busily funding the county coffers on KY 68 explains why they will not retire the dry idea.

I've toted beer by the six and twelve, and I've toted beer by the case. I never before checked in to a motel furnished with a beer dolly in the lobby.

So. Here's the plan, Lee, listen up: In a few, I hope to ride down to KY to visit a cigar tobacco farmer about making him a web store. I'll be passing tolerably close to Harrodsburg. I can drop in at the same motel and hijack their beer dolly. The constabulary cannot catch me as they will all be busy harvesting KY 68. I'll bring the dolly back to Newark on my rack. All you have to do is drop down here from Philly and pick it up.

Cause by the time this pass gets back home, you are going to need one.

Thank you guys for being part of this pass!! Awesome take and awesome puts!!
    Lmao great story!! I might need you to do that but I have straps lol