Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    You know, TYG..I can make letters bold too.I'm not in the war...but you should keep an eye on your mailbox.Out.
  • The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    Rain:
    You know, TYG..I can make letters bold too.I'm not in the war...but you should keep an eye on your mailbox.Out.
    Randy, I will tell you this, make sure you don't bring a knife to a gun fight...........
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    The Young Gun:
    Rain:
    Randy, I will tell you this, make sure you don't bring a knife to a gun fight...........
    I'm your Huckleberry!, :-) :-) :-)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The Young Gun:
    The buffalonian:
    The Young Gun:
    The buffalonian:
    The Young Gun:
    Rain:
    The Young Gun:
    Any more West Coasters would just be overkill................Wouldn't want to hear you Least Coasters complain about how the Best Coast plied it on.......AGAIN
    This is obviously a joke.
    No joke, it's real....Damn real.
    looks like BB gun is out for blood
    Maybe TYG does have his Buffalonian Bill gun out or maybe not........
    now now Young gun the grown-ups are talking, j/k go after rain he likes the abuse
    Look at that, the Least Coaster is already turning on his own........has the first bomb even been sent? Hey Bill, the kiddie pass is down the street, they might have an opening for you, just sayin'....
    Ouch!!!
    T.Y.G ..oi oi oi,,,, T.Y.G. oi oi oi,,,;o) sorry couldnt help it... I think he likes you Bill,,;o)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    The Young Gun:
    ...has the first bomb even been sent?
    It's packaged up and ready to go. I imagine one of the Pinkies will be dropping on Thursday. Being first, I went easy on him............psyche, I'm blowing his azz up!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    The Young Gun:
    ...has the first bomb even been sent?
    It's packaged up and ready to go. I imagine one of the Pinkies will be dropping on Thursday. Being first, I went easy on him............psyche, I'm blowing his azz up!!!
    I packaged mine up two days ago. I can't wait to destroy you guys
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    The Kid:
    The Young Gun:
    The buffalonian:
    The Young Gun:
    The buffalonian:
    The Young Gun:
    Rain:
    The Young Gun:
    Any more West Coasters would just be overkill................Wouldn't want to hear you Least Coasters complain about how the Best Coast plied it on.......AGAIN
    This is obviously a joke.
    No joke, it's real....Damn real.
    looks like BB gun is out for blood
    Maybe TYG does have his Buffalonian Bill gun out or maybe not........
    now now Young gun the grown-ups are talking, j/k go after rain he likes the abuse
    Look at that, the Least Coaster is already turning on his own........has the first bomb even been sent? Hey Bill, the kiddie pass is down the street, they might have an opening for you, just sayin'....
    Ouch!!!
    T.Y.G ..oi oi oi,,,, T.Y.G. oi oi oi,,,;o) sorry couldnt help it... I think he likes you Bill,,;o)
    No im not turning on the Beast coast, i just like to throw Rain under the bus :)Kid I'd mind my p's&q's or your going to get another hug ;)
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    This just in! Online retailers and cigar stores are reporting record sales for Zodian Cigars, an ultra premium brand whose primary marketing territory is east of the Mississippi River. Experts are at a loss to explain the sudden spike of 78% in sales. However ATF authorities are investigating rumors that they are being stockpiled to be used by an eastern gang in an impending war with a West Coast rival.
    This is John Cameron Cameron live in front of gang headquarters, a popular hangout on Fire Island, New York. And now back to you, Diane.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    This just in! Online retailers and cigar stores are reporting record sales for Zodian Cigars, an ultra premium brand whose primary marketing territory is east of the Mississippi River. Experts are at a loss to explain the sudden spike of 78% in sales. However ATF authorities are investigating rumors that they are being stockpiled to be used by an eastern gang in an impending war with a West Coast rival.
    This is John Cameron Cameron live in front of gang headquarters, a popular hangout on Fire Island, New York. And now back to you, Diane.
    lol !!! I think????
    I don't feel like digging out the receipt to verify, but the first smackdown should be getting laid right about now!!!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    you got it up, i couldnt get the link to post it up like that, company comp. sucks
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The underlying problem with the Yeasties is their overall attitude and this needs adjusting, compliments of the Best in the West... Every Westie bomb that goes out should have a little friend directed at Shafty...it's time the class does the teaching..Enjoy kids!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Ya know if I were not in the Midwest I'd paint all your asses black and blue !

Nevermind..... Carry on.......
    Bigshizza:
    The underlying problem with the Yeasties is their overall attitude and this needs adjusting, compliments of the Best in the West... Every Westie bomb that goes out should have a little friend directed at Shafty...it's time the class does the teaching..Enjoy kids!!
    Excuse me??? I think I do a just fine job of diverting bombs aimed at my mailbox. Please don't make my job any harder!!! Lol!
    curtpick:

You don't have to bomb everyone, but I'd be more than happy to call you a West Coaster...
    SleevePlz:
    curtpick:

You don't have to bomb everyone, but I'd be more than happy to call you a West Coaster...
    C'mon over Curt you can see the ocean with bikinis on the beach!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bigshizza:
    Hey, giving adjustments is what I do!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bonecrusher in the hizzouse!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    The West Coast is better. Just sayin. Not that I am close to ANY coast but by default I was West Coast last time. Was great fun.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Ive got some of you west coast A-holes on my list. Get ready you bunch of hippies.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Gray4lines:
    Ive got some of you west coast A-holes on my list. Get ready you bunch of hippies.
    blah blah blah, more jibber jabber from the jealous coast.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Gray4lines:

Uh huh, that from the coast that that sent Bon fucking Jovi into the world rather than lighting his head on fire, and we're supposed to be worried?
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Gray4lines:

You know, the hippie is usually the quiet guy in the corner with the best "smokables." I have a feeling this party won't be much different.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    pelirrojo:
    Gray4lines:

You know, the hippie is usually the quiet guy in the corner with the best "smokables." I have a feeling this party won't be much different.
    +1 :-) :-)
    SleevePlz:
    I don't feel like digging out the receipt to verify, but the first smackdown should be getting laid right about now!!!
    Let me try this again.....
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Man. I just joined this gang and walking up to my door, I get wacked. 10 caps right through my brain. Blood and guts all over my colors.
    Mr. SleevePlz's strategy must be to work his way from the south and up the west coast. He sure did a number on me.
    Not to worry. My west coast homies and I are planning payback.
    My target? Somewhere north of Key West. The south will rise again.

Nice!! Get 'em
    beatnic:
    Man. I just joined this gang and walking up to my door, I get wacked. 10 caps right through my brain. Blood and guts all over my colors.
    Mr. SleevePlz's strategy must be to work his way from the south and up the west coast. He sure did a number on me.
    Not to worry. My west coast homies and I are planning payback.
    My target? Somewhere north of Key West. The south will rise again.

DROPPIN PLATES ON YO AZZ, BIATCH! Lol, glad they arrived safely. I hadn't bombed you before, so you were an easy choice. Enjoy the sticks.