Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    SleevePlz:
    beatnic:
    Man. I just joined this gang and walking up to my door, I get wacked. 10 caps right through my brain. Blood and guts all over my colors.
    Mr. SleevePlz's strategy must be to work his way from the south and up the west coast. He sure did a number on me.
    Not to worry. My west coast homies and I are planning payback.
    My target? Somewhere north of Key West. The south will rise again.

DROPPIN PLATES ON YO AZZ, BIATCH! Lol, glad they arrived safely. I hadn't bombed you before, so you were an easy choice. Enjoy the sticks.

BWAHAHAHAHA! And it has begun. Nice hit....
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    beatnic:
    Man. I just joined this gang and walking up to my door, I get wacked. 10 caps right through my brain. Blood and guts all over my colors.
    Mr. SleevePlz's strategy must be to work his way from the south and up the west coast. He sure did a number on me.

DROPPIN PLATES ON YO AZZ, BIATCH! Lol, glad they arrived safely. I hadn't bombed you before, so you were an easy choice. Enjoy the sticks.

That's how it's done west side. Nice hit Teach. Never seen a monte Texas 1, or the 007 Romeo.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    beatnic:

That's how it's done west side. Nice hit Teach. Never seen a monte Texas 1, or the 007 Romeo.
    Those are some delicious looking sticks...Someone had to be the first victim...dont feel too bad
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Trident:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    beatnic:

Those are some delicious looking sticks...Someone had to be the first victim...dont feel too bad
    Dang. Way to start it off right right Tony. This will be a difficult one to come back with...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    Trident:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    beatnic:

Dang. Way to start it off right right Tony. This will be a difficult one to come back with...
    Meh....just a few yardgars. Nothing in that package has more than 10 years on it, so I didn't go too crazy. Lol!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    beatnic:

and so it begins....... enjoy,, Awesome smackdown!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    beatnic:

He sent me a 007 Bond and it was fabulous!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Day-um! One helluva hit, Teach!
    Just a friendly reminder that I'm going out of state next week, so hold off on the beatings in my general direction...
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Damn fine hit dude.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Very nice hit teach!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    beatnic:

Funny. Might have another chance at that one. We'll have to see how this plays out...WESTIE!!! That's how it's done west side. Nice hit Teach. Never seen a monte Texas 1, or the 007 Romeo.
    He sent me a 007 Bond and it was fabulous!!
    You just might have another shot at one of those. We'll see how this plays out.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Damn Tony! Awsome first strike. Looks like Im on the right side of this fight....
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Toombes:
    Day-um! One helluva hit, Teach!
    Just a friendly reminder that I'm going out of state next week, so hold off on the beatings in my general direction...
    I will do it for them.....
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I hope you Easties don't get too high on yourselves just yet. I'm fixin to set a new bar height!. I'm just sayin. Package flies on Monday. I'll only say that the flash should be seen in DC.
    beatnic:
    I hope you Easties don't get too high on yourselves just yet. I'm fixin to set a new bar height!. I'm just sayin. Package flies on Monday. I'll only say that the flash should be seen in DC.
    We got yo back Rick!! Not that youll need any backup!! pfffft we are talking about a bunch of lefties.
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    We got yo back Rick!! Not that youll need any backup!! pfffft we are talking about a bunch of lefties.

Well, I know I'm safe because I'm in Maryland. And none of you Pinkies would even try to come my way in the beginning. Point Blank, I'm going to put a lasting memory in CCOM.
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:

Well, I know I'm safe because I'm in Maryland. And none of you Pinkies would even try to come my way in the beginning. Point Blank, I'm going to put a lasting memory in CCOM.
    I just peed my pants,,,brb
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:

Bring it on ya Eastie Biotch, we will stomp a mud hole in your AZZ and then stomp it DRY!
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:

Bring it on ya Eastie Biotch, we will stomp a mud hole in your AZZ and then stomp it DRY!
    As we say in Ohio Brett, go rest your neck Bro, I think that Colorado air is messing with your head.
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:

As we say in Ohio Brett, go rest your neck Bro, I think that Colorado air is messing with your head.
    Hahaha yeah yeah, all talk and no play makes this a bunch of BS ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:

As east coast Biggie Smalls would say " If you didn't know, now you know" were going to crush you west wanna b's like hitters crush your Colorado Rockies Pitchers... Hard
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:

As east coast Biggie Smalls would say " If you didn't know, now you know" were going to crush you west wanna b's like hitters crush your Colorado Rockies Pitchers... Hard
    Now ya gone and one it, well I know which East Coast dumbazz I'm gunning for now..... Go and bring in my sacred Rockies, big big mistake ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:

Now ya gone and one it, well I know which East Coast dumbazz I'm gunning for now..... Go and bring in my sacred Rockies, big big mistake ;)
    Lol, sacred... Aren't they still a expansion team. Why don't u pick another east coast botl to mess with, u don't want any of a " Real" sacred team like the RedLegs.
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:

Lol, sacred... Aren't they still a expansion team. Why don't u pick another east coast botl to mess with, u don't want any of a " Real" sacred team like the RedLegs.

Brett, you must have bumped your noggin. Didn't you just get blasted a few days back. You wake up out of your slumping daze to talk smack to me. Don't bury yourself, at least let someone choose you, geeezzsss!
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:

Brett, you must have bumped your noggin. Didn't you just get blasted a few days back. You wake up out of your slumping daze to talk smack to me. Don't bury yourself, at least let someone choose you, geeezzsss!
    Hahaha we will see brother, this Irishman will always get back up and lay his own smack down on em no matter what ;)
    Ding Ding. Let the trash talking begin! Oh, was that a little late? My bad. Lol.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    The package is in the open!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:

Hahaha we will see brother, this Irishman will always get back up and lay his own smack down on em no matter what ;)

Shut your chew hole, ya chuffing Pikie...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So I am not sure how to handle this but since I am moving Thursday and then again at the end of July any addy that anyone has for me is no bueno ...... I'll do my best to get Tony a solid addy for me but please don't target me for a bit. Thanks