Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    beatnic:
    Kaboom!
    isn't it more like a pop
    The buffalonian:
    beatnic:
    Kaboom!
    isn't it more like a pop
    Its' time to come out of your hibernation and smell the C4, Buffalonian.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    WELL?????????????????????/
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The Kid:
    Where did it land?? In Buffalo??
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    ddubridge:
    Not it!

Maybe not yet... eastie.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    pelirrojo:
    ddubridge:
    Not it!

Maybe not yet... eastie.
    You dont scare me. Youre already on my $hit list Gordon.
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Where did it land?? In Buffalo??
    no it must have been a dud , you westie guys are like my girlfriends chihuahua all bark no bite
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Oh Shiot.. I think Beatnic tried to take out some command and control personnel.. Whooodoggie!!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I know Rick has a PO box......dun dun dun
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Today my wife and five year old son took a trip to the PO. I got a call that made me angry and very sad. Apparently my PO is no more due to a box with my name on it. Good thing my family wasn't there when it went off. But I can't say that for the PO employees.

On a more serious note, thank you for aiming at me first. It lets me know I was missed just a little bit in the forum :). The selection of cigars are tough to dislike. And Im guessing the cigars in the box are from your B&M. Nice touch, thank you again. Check it out everyone, and the hat will get used for sure...

BEST BELIEVE SOMEONE WONT BE ABLE TO SHIP NEXT! I have his home addy, lol!!!

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    That is a sweet bomb! Very nice touches with the hat and local cigars.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    West siEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEd
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    RCY Cigars:
    Today my wife and five year old son took a trip to the PO. I got a call that made me angry and very sad. Apparently my PO is no more due to a box with my name on it. Good thing my family wasn't there when it went off. But I can't say that for the PO employees.

On a more serious note, thank you for aiming at me first. It lets me know I was missed just a little bit in the forum :). The selection of cigars are tough to dislike. And Im guessing the cigars in the box are from your B&M. Nice touch, thank you again. Check it out everyone, and the hat will get used for sure...

BEST BELIEVE SOMEONE WONT BE ABLE TO SHIP NEXT! I have his home addy, lol!!!

Wow, very nice selection, love the hat. Better b prepared west side boys
    jliu:
    .....IS GOING DOWN!!!!!
    jliu:

And I'm next to knock off a Pinkie Jiunny, lol..,
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

hit him like a red-headed step-child
    The buffalonian:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

Rick if you send anything California's way, I will surely get all of us to hit you hard. Actually send it Cali's way. You will pay sir young! where are my Cali boys at??
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

Rick if you send anything California's way, I will surely get all of us to hit you hard. Actually send it Cali's way. You will pay sir young! where are my Cali boys at??

Lol, 20 minutes in and no response from your bench(Pinkies), lol. Look here small fry, I made this one to be heard here in MD and DC. So if I were you. I would pack up and fly to Hawaii for the weekend.
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

all I hear I crickets from Cali
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

all I hear I crickets from Cali
    dangit cali boys! i am hurt you slutbags
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Jiunn can take care of himself but yes, you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. You easties need to take notes on how it's done. It's only Rick so we have nothing to worry about. I mean you have nothing to worry about Jmmy Jam.

Seriously great hit!!! West 1 East 0
    james40:
    Jiunn can take care of himself but yes, you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. You easties need to take notes on how it's done. It's only Rick so we have nothing to worry about. I mean you have nothing to worry about Jmmy Jam.

James, your math is a little off. First hit was on a Pinkie. Lets just make sure it's right. East: 1 Pinkies: 1. After this it will be Pinkies: -1, lol, Rookies...
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    james40:

Ha! You think I, as well as the rest of us, don't have Slick Rick's back? You got another thing comin' brocephus! Not that he needs it, but Rick knows the RNM has his 6 covered! And as for your score card, that's debateable!
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

James, your math is a little off. First hit was on a Pinkie. Lets just make sure it's right. East: 1 Pinkies: 1. After this it will be Pinkies: -1, lol, Rookies...
    Yeah, James, you trash talkin my hit??? Apparently, I need to teach you another lesson....
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

I always knew James got my back. Rick stop typing and launch those pansy maryland crabs over here.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:

I always knew James got my back. Rick stop typing and launch those pansy maryland crabs over here.
    how about some Moo Moo beer........:-)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    All I have to say is I'm ready and loaded, so whenever Tony the coach gives me the call, u western boys are finished.