Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I beg to differ with the bear claw. It was the Westies that delivered their ordinance in coffins. We buried you guys! It was fun!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    beatnic:
    I beg to differ with the bear claw. It was the Westies that delivered their ordinance in coffins. We buried you guys! It was fun!
    lol.....I am a bear not an elephant....My memory might not be so good....All I know is that Bandyt09 is still walking bow-legged........
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    greg2648:
    Rain:
    greg2648:
    If Rudy is playin', I am playin.......If memory serves me right.....East Coast Horsec@cked the West Coast Pinkies.....No Cry-babies in this pass......Bring the goods or stay-the-fock home......
    The Bear lives!
    Hahahaha......I may have to do a couple of blind trades to see if I remember how to do this.........
    As long as they are not with me! I don't want your doo doo ;)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Trident:
    count me as in
    I miss you too big guy!
    Rain:
    greg2648:
    Rain:
    greg2648:
    If Rudy is playin', I am playin.......If memory serves me right.....East Coast Horsec@cked the West Coast Pinkies.....No Cry-babies in this pass......Bring the goods or stay-the-fock home......
    The Bear lives!
    Hahahaha......I may have to do a couple of blind trades to see if I remember how to do this.........
    As long as they are not with me! I don't want your doo doo ;)
    Hmmmmm.....Are you in or are you out......I am making a potential list of victoms as we speak.......
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I'd love to but I can't hang with you guys. I will have fun watching from the stands eating my cheesy jalapeno nachos.

REPRESENT WEST COAST!!!!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    james40:
    I'd love to but I can't hang with you guys. I will have fun watching from the stands eating my cheesy jalapeno nachos.

REPRESENT EAST COAST!!!!
    This is me. Fixed it, too.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Man debating if i wanna jump in on this.. but i dont know if i have the stash to hang with the big boys like greg (though he would be on my side..lol)
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    james40:

REPRESENT WEST COAST!!!!
    I'm with you James, But with all the $hit talk so far how could you not be in? I'm with the east coasters of course. Maybe i'll have to put some tag team hurt on you westie ba$tards!

Speaking of rules...how exactly does this work???
    ddubridge:
    james40:

REPRESENT WEST COAST!!!!
    I'm with you James, But with all the $hit talk so far how could you not be in? I'm with the east coasters of course. Maybe i'll have to put some tag team hurt on you westie ba$tards!

I hear you sir but talk is just that, talk. I probably could rummage up something but the West Coast is the best coast so I will let the heavy hitters represent.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    james40:
    ddubridge:
    james40:

REPRESENT WEST COAST!!!!

I hear you sir but talk is just that, talk. I probably could rummage up something but the West Coast is the best coast so I will let the heavy hitters represent.
    Uhhhh,, James Quit being so damn humble we know you swing a big stick,, so this is the plan,, Im gonna grab greg by the nuts and you hit him as hard as you can,, dont worry if we get in trouble we got the SHIZZZZZZZZZ
    **** I havent figured out how were gonna smash Trident and the rest of the east coasties . We'll have to regroup.
    The Kid:
    james40:
    ddubridge:
    james40:

REPRESENT WEST COAST!!!!

Uhhhh,, James Quit being so damn humble we know you swing a big stick,, so this is the plan,, Im gonna grab greg by the nuts and you hit him as hard as you can,, dont worry if we get in trouble we got the SHIZZZZZZZZZ
    **** I havent figured out how were gonna smash Trident and the rest of the east coasties . We'll have to regroup.
    Last month, James hit me so hard that I am still bleeding. Playa dont play.....
  • The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    greg2648:
    beatnic:

lol.....I am a bear not an elephant....My memory might not be so good....All I know is that Bandyt09 is still walking bow-legged........

TYG disagrees......................
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I am in for the East. If there are not enough Westies you can trade me..but bad things will happen.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Me and Darthy are in for the west.........;)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Updated the first post. Let me know if I missed anyone. Looks like we are a little light on the West Coast. Figures. I would be scared of the East Coast lineup as well and Rick hasn't even signed up yet!!!! James, TYG, and all of the other Cali brothers cowering in that hippie state, put your big boy pants on and get your a$$ off the couch!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Count me in, Teach! You know the Mafia has to be represented!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    firetruckguy:
    Me and Darthy are in for the west.........;)

Your Jedi mind tricks have no power here...
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    SleevePlz:
    Hey guys, any interest in doing this again? Last year, Diamondog headed this up, but it doesn't look like he is around anymore (is he?). I thought it was pretty awesome and might be a cool thing to do each year over the summer. What do you think? The premise was pretty simple. Trash talk like crazy and then back it up with an amazing, high-end bomb launched at someone on the other team. So who has the guts to get into this pissing match??? Bring it, pansies!!! Representing the East Coast SleevePlz Gray4lines Glock1975 The buffalonian Lee.mcglynn kingjk729 buckeyecigar greg2648 ddubridge scarlin Representing the West Coast Bigshizza Bombay pelirrojo The Kid beatnic Firetruckguy
    Oh HE'LL YEAH Tony, if you have room you KNOW I am in brother!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Oh I can't go and let this play without me! Count me in for the EAST!
    You know what, screw this, I'm in.
    Okay, we have 12 players for the East and only 8 for the West. My goal was to have 12 for each side. Think we can find 4 more left coasters to play to even this up without moving people around?????
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    Okay, we have 12 players for the East and only 8 for the West. My goal was to have 12 for each side. Think we can find 4 more left coasters to play to even this up without moving people around?????
    i think they are scared!!!! But I know who I'm gunning for lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    i think they are scared!!!! But I know who I'm gunning for lol
    Absolutely! All those Texas and Cali boys with all that bark yet not bite.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Come on my western brethren.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    hell, I'm in. Couple of the yeasties are on my list anyway.
    Even with 8, we'd still own you WEeastAK coasters...
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    You missed me. Or am I a secret agent?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Trident:
    You missed me. Or am I a secret agent?

And me too, but I only fight for the Users, lol. I couldn't help it. I'm in and your going to have to let it be more than twelve, it's a war. Not a football game, geezzzs :).
  • The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62