Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Lee.mcglynn:
    james40:
    greg2648:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    speaking of hunted animals, as much as I love to hunt bear,I decided to pass on the bear trophy and leave it to the rest of the Bad Azz West Crew. Lets just say I'm broadening my horizons,,,,,,p.s.. Whoever decides to take on the bear please let me know, I would like to join in, this is a gang war after all
    Well, I already have a bear skin rug, lol, so I might leave him for someone else...I'm sure you will massacre the bear Rudy. I guess we will see firsthand a bear crapping in the woods, lol.....
    This is some funny sh!t right here....... James40 is right, my balls are hanging above his fireplace from a previous trade...lol. He, who decides to try and take me out, will get a war that you wont believe.....My return package will be discussed and di-sected by cigar experts for many years to come.....This Bear dont play nice....Be careful, Westies.......Danger Near. Yours truely, The Ball-less Bear...
    I don't have your balls Greg, I think they're in a mason jar on the shelf in the kitchen and you only get them for special occasions. :-) LOL - I wouldn't worry fellow besties, this bear has been corn fed and de-clawed. :-) :-)
    They can't hurt a fly!!
    did you already forget that the west, courtesy of The Young Gun, killed the last remaining buffalo? Bears are endangered too.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    james40:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    james40:
    greg2648:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    speaking of hunted animals, as much as I love to hunt bear,I decided to pass on the bear trophy and leave it to the rest of the Bad Azz West Crew. Lets just say I'm broadening my horizons,,,,,,p.s.. Whoever decides to take on the bear please let me know, I would like to join in, this is a gang war after all
    Well, I already have a bear skin rug, lol, so I might leave him for someone else...I'm sure you will massacre the bear Rudy. I guess we will see firsthand a bear crapping in the woods, lol.....
    This is some funny sh!t right here....... James40 is right, my balls are hanging above his fireplace from a previous trade...lol. He, who decides to try and take me out, will get a war that you wont believe.....My return package will be discussed and di-sected by cigar experts for many years to come.....This Bear dont play nice....Be careful, Westies.......Danger Near. Yours truely, The Ball-less Bear...
    I don't have your balls Greg, I think they're in a mason jar on the shelf in the kitchen and you only get them for special occasions. :-) LOL - I wouldn't worry fellow besties, this bear has been corn fed and de-clawed. :-) :-)
    They can't hurt a fly!!
    did you already forget that the west, courtesy of The Young Gun, killed the last remaining buffalo? Bears are endangered too.
    it was a tranquilizer , put me down but not out ... And I made that kid put the lotion on his skin or the rest of you westies gets the hose again
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The buffalonian:
    james40:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    james40:
    greg2648:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    They can't hurt a fly!!
    it was a tranquilizer , put me down but not out ... And I made that kid put the lotion on his skin or the rest of you westies gets the hose again
    Tranquilizer??? TYG doesnt use tranquilizers,, but I will say that you were hit with some sleepers allright,, I can only imagine how those sticks are gonna smoke,, aged to perfection my friend!!
    Yea I put some lotion on alright,, coppertone SPF 75, thats so I dont get Flash burns from the Nuke thats about to land!!!!
    Now where did I put my welding goggles!!!! ;o)
    Nuclear huh cant wait to see this hit!! And your right I was slapped harder then a red headed step child from young gun
    The buffalonian:
    And your right I was slapped harder then a red headed step child from young gun
    me too!! thanks again!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Oh...My...God!!! I've been hit so hard that I'm speechless.

They always say a picture is worth a thousand words...so here is a 3,000 word response to my untimely death.

Rudy, If you werent a westie I would say wonderful things about you like "you are such a great BOTL" and "I cant thank you enough for the great things you sent my way" but because eastie law forbids me to, I will not. I will say this is a hell of a beat down and I owe you one. When and if the war ever ends...I'll see you in hell.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Nice hit, for a Pinkie. Drew, show those kids what's up!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    A little bit of everything for the discerning Aficionado,,,, uh I mean ,, Take that you eastie scum!!! and Not if I see you first!!!

Enjoy ;o)

Ode of the Three Peckered Billy Goat
    A brew that is too placid
    may leave a billy flaccid.
    But three willies on a billy,
    is that too many for a nanny?
    If not, then your billy should sup
    from the cup that keeps him up.
    So fill his cup or apply as a lotion,
    then enjoy his three-stroke motion.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Awesome hit Rudy. You never disappoint with your thoughtful cigar + packages. West siiEEEEEEEEEEde
    jliu:
    Awesome hit Rudy. You never disappoint with your thoughtful cigar + packages. West siiEEEEEEEEEEde
    Thank You Jiunn,, Drew is a formidable foe and has been on my list ( yes I have one) for some time now.. He is one of the kindest and well mannered persons we have here with us and it was truly an honor!!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    Thank You Jiunn,, Drew is a formidable foe and has been on my list ( yes I have one) for some time now.. He is one of the kindest and well mannered persons we have here with us and it was truly an honor!!!!
    Right on man. Great target. Now I have to pick another target... thanks alot reindeer poop
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit, for a Pinkie. Drew, show those kids what's up!
    I got this. Target already acquired.
    jliu:
    oh shoot ill get smacked if i dont mention my GF, she helps me put these things together. I'll go away now..lol
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    The Salmon was a nice touch. Too bad it was already smoked. Ooops, sorry, I thought it meant...........
    The Kid:
    A little bit of everything for the discerning Aficionado,,,, uh I mean ,, Take that you eastie scum!!! and Not if I see you first!!!

Enjoy ;o)

Ode of the Three Peckered Billy Goat
    A brew that is too placid
    may leave a billy flaccid.
    But three willies on a billy,
    is that too many for a nanny?
    If not, then your billy should sup
    from the cup that keeps him up.
    So fill his cup or apply as a lotion,
    then enjoy his three-stroke motion.
    i just peed myself
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Ahhhhhhhh my boys from the west laying the smack down to the east....... dose my cold black heart good
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Darth Vader:
    Ahhhhhhhh my boys from the west laying the smack down to the east....... dose my cold black heart good
    I thought you lived in the east...
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    scarlin:
    Darth Vader:
    I thought you lived in the east...
    You have much to learn young grasshoppa...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    oh shoot ill get smacked if i dont mention my GF, she helps me put these things together. I'll go away now..lol
    Well done Mr Rudy and Girlfriend.....the Pacific NW flavors are bound to bring anyone to their knees! Enjoy Drewski
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Damn.......I am in way over my head.....Great hit, Rudy.
    greg2648:
    Oh you know it !!! I can picture you cowering under the covers just petrified with fear,, Huh! Am I right? Am I right??
    Darth Vader:
    Thanks Darthy!!!! Im glad your enjoyIN the show!!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Ha, since nobody has said it.....Rudy sent Drew to sleep with the fishes....see what I did there?

Nice hit Rudy! Just give up now easties......
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    Oh you know it !!! I can picture you cowering under the covers just petrified with fear,, Huh! Am I right? Am I right??
    Either you are a "peeping tom" or you are flying a drone over my house.........lol
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    Either you are a "peeping tom" or you are flying a drone over my house.........lol
    im gonna go with a peeping Tom , it takes one to know one ;) right Rudy
    Bombay:
    Ha, since nobody has said it.....Rudy sent Drew to sleep with the fishes....see what I did there?

Nice hit Rudy! Just give up now easties......
    NEVER!
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    Neither!!! It seems your cigar stash has become a matter of national security. I just called in a few favors and was patched in to the BEAR CAM feed,, Nice drapes by the way!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Awesome hit Rudy! Wow, gonna have to step up my game to keep up with you boys!.......I mean, ya'll suck!!!!!