Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
  • The Young GunThe Young Gun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    So much for keeping it a "friendly" game my brother. As you can see, this is a call out of all my Best Coast brothers. I will admit, it left a big wound but unfortunately, it wasn't fatal.

Now it's time to launch a shot of my own.

Partagas 160
    Davidoff Royal Robusto
    AF Opus X
    Stradivarius Robust
    Armed Forces (this one is getting burned on the 4th)
    AVO 787
    AB Pryme Toro
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Young Gun:
    So much for keeping it a "friendly" game my brother. As you can see, this is a call out of all my Best Coast brothers. I will admit, it left a big wound but unfortunately, it wasn't fatal. Now it's time to launch a shot of my own. image Partagas 160 Davidoff Royal Robusto AF Opus X Stradivarius Robust Armed Forces (this one is getting burned on the 4th) AVO 787 AB Pryme Toro
    Cuuuute. Nice hit Ricky. Tyg show these guys how it's done west sieeeeeede style
    jliu:

Cuuuute. Nice hit Ricky. Tyg show these guys how it's done west sieeeeeede style

The Young Gun is going to go "old" school on a Least Coaster................
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The Young Gun:
    jliu:
    The Young Gun is going to go "old" school on a Least Coaster................
    Go get 'em YG!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    East Coast Representing! Damn nice hit Rick.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Damn fine hit Rick! WOW!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    After seeing that carnage, I'm not sure if I want to mention that I'm back and ready to brawl...
    Way to smack 'em, Rick!
    The Young Gun:
    So much for keeping it a "friendly" game my brother. As you can see, this is a call out of all my Best Coast brothers. I will admit, it left a big wound but unfortunately, it wasn't fatal. Now it's time to launch a shot of my own. image Partagas 160 Davidoff Royal Robusto AF Opus X Stradivarius Robust Armed Forces (this one is getting burned on the 4th) AVO 787 AB Pryme Toro
    I believe the black band on the Opus means it is a maduro. Unreal man. I feel a little sorry for the next victim....
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Mmmm mmmm Rick!! Got his @ss!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    smoke em if you got em:
    lol,,^^
    f'n nice hit Rick!!!oops,, I mean,, yea its ok,,not bad for an easty. ;o)
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The Kid:
    smoke em if you got em:
    lol,,^^
    f'n nice hit Rick!!!oops,, I mean,, yea its ok,,not bad for an easty. ;o)

Crickets in the West Pinkie Land, lol. Kid, it's okay I understand :). Tony, you are right. I don't think he knew what hit him. Got that from Mr. Alex stash back when he made the announcement that he had them for sale.
    Did we win the war???? Lol, what do they say about the calm before the storm. This silence is eery.....
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    No war won sir. I'll break the silence, but only to say that I'll be out of town the 13th through the 20th this month so... to not cause undue delay in the carnage or subject "ammunition" to sitting in the mailbox for an extended period of time, please to not target me during these dates. Thanks.
    pelirrojo:
    No war won sir. I'll break the silence, but only to say that I'll be out of town the 13th through the 20th this month so... to not cause undue delay in the carnage or subject "ammunition" to sitting in the mailbox for an extended period of time, please to not target me during these dates. Thanks.

Lol, there's no crying or begging in BOTL Wars, lol....
    After some coordinate acquisitions, I will happily say.....

You sir, enjoy your Independence Day..........
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    We're counting on you YG. Kick some pansy, Eastie ass.
    pelirrojo:
    OOOO. A stinky bomb rotting in the mail box. LOL
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    beatnic:
    pelirrojo:
    OOOO. A stinky bomb rotting in the mail box. LOL

What tha... I thought you were on our team??? It was just a simple statement. Judging by the caliber of sticks flying around, I would hate to see something like that sit in my mailbox in 90+ for a week. Jus' sayin'. Geeeez.
    That was my sarcastic point. And I would think that I performed well for my adopted west coasters.
    beatnic:

I am just a humble modest man with only a few, about 20, run-of-the-mill cigars. Just loaded the gun with a few BB's is all..........
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The Young Gun:
    beatnic:
    I am just a humble modest man with only a few, about 20, run-of-the-mill cigars. Just loaded the gun with a few BB's is all..........
    Ohhh yeah
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Bigshizza:
    The Young Gun:
    beatnic:
    Ohhh yeah
    there more like rolled balls of tinfoil the bbs
    The Young Gun:
    beatnic:

I dare ya to pop those pellets to the East. Remember, whatever you Pinkies do,we will do better. Hence the lost you took last year and I didn't even play, lol. Tell that James40 guy, keep a look out for his 3 o'clock, lol. SOAG, lol!
    The Young Gun:
    beatnic:
    The return of the 20 ct!!!
    Well BB gun aimed his iron sights on me I will post pics when I get home fron work tonight
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    The buffalonian:
    Well BB gun aimed his iron sights on me I will post pics when I get home fron work tonight
    Buffalo Bill was hunted down :(
    Gray4lines:
    The buffalonian:
    After getting home from work to find these on my kitchen table was a hard hit , but this eastie isn't out just yet, it's time for me to step up to the plate image
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    The buffalonian:
    Gray4lines:
    The buffalonian:
    After getting home from work to find these on my kitchen table was a hard hit , but this eastie isn't out just yet, it's time for me to step up to the plate image

So that's what that detination was in Cheektovegas yesterday ....... Now being back in the area I was thinking that may have been Billy getting tagged ........ Nice hit ...... Now show one of those left coasters how its done.
    Does that say 03 on the DPG? If so, DAMN! Regardless, very nice hit!