Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Rudy is gonna show you easty beasty women how's it done....
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    RUDY, RUDY, Rudy, Rudy, rudy, rudy.................
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    TTT, is this alive or am I just behind.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    My understanding is that it was delivered. Not sure if the recipient is out of town for the weekend.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    westies =wusses
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Have you heard from him!?
    Just got a pm from him
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The buffalonian:
    westies =wusses

Lol!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Bigshizza:
    Have you heard from him!?
    YES
    sorry for the delay fella's my PO window is closed on weekends.
    I gotta say these easties arent all bad!!! Bill found my balls and was kind enough to return them to me.. "Buffed" them up real nice too!!! :o) Hell I havent seen these things since the mid 90's.. Man,, I sure am glad to have these bad boys back and just in time too!!!!!
    This story 's not all roses... before my pair were returned, Bill thumped me buffalonian style, and it was an ass whooping of "epic" proportions.. I thought I was gonna get out of this with just a few cuts, bruises, and minor contusions, but he threw in some skullduggery!!! I guess I shoulda zigged when I zagged.

photo P1010504.jpg
    photo P1010505.jpg
    photo P1010506.jpg PS thanks again Bill for returnin the boys. SO happens I have already made use of em!! So "MY" target has nobody to blame cept for Bill..

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    These easties... nice.

Rudy, get er done pahtnah. I believe in you.
    Mess with the best , die like the rest lol glad they made it to you safe and you should look at the balls alittle closer friend
    The buffalonian:
    Mess with the best , die like the rest lol glad they made it to you safe and you should look at the balls alittle closer friend
    Ha Ha,, yes!!! very cool,, Thank you again for the beatdown,, lookin forward to enjoying the awesome sticks and balls,, will probably only putt with those!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Hahaha, old Rudypatudy got his bell rang. Nice, take that Westside Pinkie :)...
    Nicely done Mr Bill on a deserving target!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Way to smack the Pinkies!!:-) :-)
    jliu:
    These easties... nice.

Rudy, get er done pahtnah. I believe in you.
    Oh its already on its way!!! And I in you Jiunn and I in you!!
    I was advised the video clip I originally posted was a little too graphic and violent for you easties,, so I hope this one works,, This will not be over quickly and you will not enjoy this,,lol
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Nice hit partner. Which Opus did you hide in the tube? Looks like the head of a BBMF or LBMF. Very nice regardless, but very curious!!!
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit partner. Which Opus did you hide in the tube? Looks like the head of a BBMF or LBMF. Very nice regardless, but very curious!!!
    My apologies not a great pic.. It is a Black Orchid, If memory serves me Bill said its an 08!!!
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    james40:
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    Awesome!!
    james40:
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    speaking of hunted animals, as much as I love to hunt bear,I decided to pass on the bear trophy and leave it to the rest of the Bad Azz West Crew. Lets just say I'm broadening my horizons,,,,,,p.s.. Whoever decides to take on the bear please let me know, I would like to join in, this is a gang war after all
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    speaking of hunted animals, as much as I love to hunt bear,I decided to pass on the bear trophy and leave it to the rest of the Bad Azz West Crew. Lets just say I'm broadening my horizons,,,,,,p.s.. Whoever decides to take on the bear please let me know, I would like to join in, this is a gang war after all
    Well, I already have a bear skin rug, lol, so I might leave him for someone else...I'm sure you will massacre the bear Rudy. I guess we will see firsthand a bear crapping in the woods, lol.....
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    after seeing all these huge ass bombs i am so glad that i stayed away from this......holy *** this is crazy
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    james40:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    Well, I already have a bear skin rug, lol, so I might leave him for someone else...I'm sure you will massacre the bear Rudy. I guess we will see firsthand a bear crapping in the woods, lol.....
    This is some funny sh!t right here....... James40 is right, my balls are hanging above his fireplace from a previous trade...lol. He, who decides to try and take me out, will get a war that you wont believe.....My return package will be discussed and di-sected by cigar experts for many years to come.....This Bear dont play nice....Be careful, Westies.......Danger Near. Yours truely, The Ball-less Bear...
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    greg2648:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    This is some funny sh!t right here....... James40 is right, my balls are hanging above his fireplace from a previous trade...lol. He, who decides to try and take me out, will get a war that you wont believe.....My return package will be discussed and di-sected by cigar experts for many years to come.....This Bear dont play nice....Be careful, Westies.......Danger Near. Yours truely, The Ball-less Bear...
    tickle tickle tickle
    greg2648:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    LMFAO
    greg2648:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    I don't have your balls Greg, I think they're in a mason jar on the shelf in the kitchen and you only get them for special occasions. :-) LOL - I wouldn't worry fellow besties, this bear has been corn fed and de-clawed. :-) :-)
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    james40:
    greg2648:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    I don't have your balls Greg, I think they're in a mason jar on the shelf in the kitchen and you only get them for special occasions. :-) LOL - I wouldn't worry fellow besties, this bear has been corn fed and de-clawed. :-) :-)
    Alright, that does it......Where is my Bork-O-Dex.......Lets see.......E...F....G....H....I....J, there it is James40....lol.....
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    james40:
    greg2648:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    lmao kinda like the bald a$$ bear from the great outdoors but it's all goo the west is the worste coast!! All they got is rediculous emissions and inspection!! They can't hurt a fly!!
    greg2648:
    james40:
    greg2648:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Nice hit Ta Tanka.
    Alright, that does it......Where is my Bork-O-Dex.......Lets see.......E...F....G....H....I....J, there it is James40....lol.....
    awww shiott!!!