Home Non Cigar Related

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    Luko:
    Geez...Guess I'm happy here in the 'Burgh. We got the Steelers and Penguins, we have one of the lowest housing markets. I'm told my house would go for at least $500,000 in a market like D.C. or something. We've got great school systems with relatively low property taxes. It might not be an exaggeration to say there isn't a single illegal alien living in western PA. We've got awesome German, Polish, Slovak, etc. neighborhoods with ethnic cuisine. Everybody out here is pretty much armed to the teeth. Hunting is a way of life in most areas. We also have a world class cultural district with a symphony that just toured Europe. Great dining everywhere, great sporting events. The Carnegie Museum of Natural History, founded by Andrew Carnegie, can't be beat either.
    Jet, Jozer, Andy, move out this way.
    If I move any where it's Florida, bro. I thought Obama had disdain for W. PA?
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    dutyje:
    What, do you work for the Chamber of Commerce or something? My house would probably be worth over $100M if I planted it in the middle of Manhattan.
    They don't let your kind in Manhattan. And as a matter of fact, I do work for the Chamber of Commerce.
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    Luko:
    dutyje:
    What, do you work for the Chamber of Commerce or something? My house would probably be worth over $100M if I planted it in the middle of Manhattan.
    They don't let your kind in Manhattan. And as a matter of fact, I do work for the Chamber of Commerce.
    Seriously?
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Luko:
    dutyje:
    When are y'all gonna do something about all that rain and snow?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Luko:
    Jet, Jozer, Andy, move out this way.
    I don't like the snow. :)

We have some of the most vapid, uninteresting, self-serving, back-stabbing people out this way...we also have sunshine all year round. I can deal with the former, I can't deal without the latter.
    urbino:
    Luko:
    dutyje:
    When are y'all gonna do something about all that rain and snow?
    Tell me about it...

I was kidding about the CoC, I work at Children's Hospital. I do love it here, and April-Dec I talk about how much I love the seasons, the spring are unbelievable, the summers aren't too hot, Sept and Oct are great and Nov and Dec you have that great holiday feeling. But Jan, Feb and March are ugly and miserable.
    Get back to me when you get that fixed. (Also: I bet our children's hospital can lick your children's hospital.)

What I Drank Today: Tropicana pineapple-orange juice. Beats hell out of regular orange juice.
    urbino:
    Get back to me when you get that fixed. (Also: I bet our children's hospital can lick your children's hospital.)

What I Drank Today: Tropicana pineapple-orange juice. Beats hell out of regular orange juice.
    Yeah right...U.S. News says we're 10th best, y'all are 23!
    Yeah, and the AP said Alabama was the best college football team in America for most of the season.
    urbino:
    Yeah, and the AP said Alabama was the best college football team in America for most of the season.
    And they ended up 6th. So I'll give you a +/- of 5 and we're still better.
    Morgan Freeman does the commercials for ours.
    urbino:
    The philanderer?
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Tortuga Gold - A very good rum
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    About to dive into a new bottle of makers mark, my store was out of buffalo trace
    Have not been in touch with any of my Tenn. friends to get another coupla bottles Buffalo Trace - putting that on todo list for monday
    The bar I was at last night was out of Buffalo Trace. That's the 2nd one in 3 weeks. I dunno if the distributor for this area is having problems, or what.
    Luko:
    urbino:
    The philanderer?
    Hee.

Philanthropist. The word you're looking for is "philanthropist."
    urbino:
    The bar I was at last night was out of Buffalo Trace. That's the 2nd one in 3 weeks. I dunno if the distributor for this area is having problems, or what.
    Luko:
    urbino:
    The philanderer?
    Hee.

Philanthropist. The word you're looking for is "philanthropist."
    He is sense, he is very giving.

http://www.usmagazine.com/morgan-freeman-wife-splitting-after-twenty-four-years
    tortuga rum/sierra mist
    Makers Mark on ice with 2 smashed maraschino cherries in the bottom.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    last night i had some blue moon winter ale. (im not sure thats the name)

that stuff is great.

I also had some Lienenkugals 1888 bock. not to bad either.

...both while killing zombies.
    mmmmm Homemade margaritas. I've got a cold so i'm going to try and tequila it out of my system!
    ummm, Fat Gary, which is brewed by East End Brewing Co. in Pittsburgh. Then some bad something or other Hop. Then Makers Mark. Then Guiness. I drunk.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    gmill880:
    Miller Lite -
    ... lassie is that you !!! ( private joke, some of you will know ) Lassie where are you.
    i had a lassie dog one time (sniff sniff) crying in my miller lite.......DAMN YOUR EYES HENRY FORD !!!
    I had a glass of Woodford Reserve, neat, last night. Good stuff, as always.

I need to try that Woodford stuff ....I always slow down and look at it then something else wins out

tortuga rum ...ayyyeeee matee
    Makers Mark, deeeelightful. Though my pops-in-law just dropped off a bottle of Bulliet Bourbon....i'll investigate it tomorrow :)