Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    rzaman:
    Dustin blasted me with this:
    Photobucket
    Funny story. I went into a new B&M a couple weeks ago and saw that they had the Casa Magna Limitada (see above). As I am inspecting a couple for cracks/blemishes, the worker tries to convince me to get some Rocky Patel Edge instead. He assures me they are practically the same and the RP is better. Needless to say, I bought the CM's and haven't returned. BTW, nice hit Dustin!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    The Domus Magnus is awesome Tony, one of the best new smokes out there IMO. Gotta love the RP and Gurkha peddlers... Happened to a noob friend of mine recently...got sold a bunch of crap, all full body, for a new smoker. Told him the same, never go there again.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Piramides Extra...

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Diamondog:
    Piramides Extra...

Great pick up on those Steve!!! I have my eye on those as well but have not found the source just yet.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I wanted to try the Pinolero and the Black Crown so The Beard took good care of me on that, as well as a My Father Special 3 pack. The Xikar HC from another deal also came

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    zeebra:
    Diamondog:
    Piramides Extra...

Great pick up on those Steve!!! I have my eye on those as well but have not found the source just yet.
    I take it those are new? Haven't seen that band combo yet.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    skweekz:
    I wanted to try the Pinolero and the Black Crown so The Beard took good care of me on that, as well as a My Father Special 3 pack. The Xikar HC from another deal also came

Great haul. I've been eyeing the Black Crown, would love to hear what you think.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    scarlin:
    They are new REGULAR production from Cohiba...they've done a couple piramides over the years but always as an EL, these are here to stay...
    Stopped at the B&M by my work on the way home to try another CLE and Four Kicks. Then I got home to find a package from FTG. We split a box of Molotov's last week and apparently just sending his end of the bill wasn't enough. Thank you very much Brett! IMAG0346
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    ehehat:
    skweekz:

Great haul. I've been eyeing the Black Crown, would love to hear what you think.
    Check your package when you get it Eric!!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Finally got a chance to stop in a new lounge by me. Picked up couple sticks.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Box of Curivari 4000, 5ver of Tres Reynes and L"Atelier...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    blurr:
    Couple of days late, and not cigars but from Ray (Glock1975). Already mostly used up in hot sausage and peppers.
    2012-10-20 22.58.55
    Thanks much Ray.
    Your welcome bro, glad u liked them.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    very nice...Mike I would like to know what you think of the Pinolero. there is a mix feeling about the cigar- hit or miss.
    skweekz:

• ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    skweekz:

Check your package when you get it Eric!!
    Oh I'm so friggin excited!! I can't wait till I have a collection I can bomb from!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    rzaman:
    very nice...Mike I would like to know what you think of the Pinolero. there is a mix feeling about the cigar- hit or miss.
    skweekz:

Rip, I look to smoke one of the Pinolero either today or tomorrow. I will definitely let you know what I think.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Well yesterday I got a 10 pack of Black Crown in the mail and had stopped by the B&M and picked up 2 Brickhouse Maduro, 1 aging room, 1 CAO Concert and a Casa Magna Colorado.
    I got a package in the mail today from "The Beard"
    2 Cult, 2 Asylum, 2 Asylum 13, 2 L'Atelier, 2 La Duena, 4 Pinolero, 2 San Bajito, 2 CLE Cuarenta, 2 CLE Corojo, 10 Perdomo Ltd Cameroon and he hooked me up with 2 My Father Le Bijou Corona Gorda and aq Nicarao Exclusivo.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    SleevePlz:
    Stopped at the B&M by my work on the way home to try another CLE and Four Kicks. Then I got home to find a package from FTG. We split a box of Molotov's last week and apparently just sending his end of the bill wasn't enough. Thank you very much Brett! IMAG0346
    Hope there is a couple you like in there. And thank you for the extras in my half also.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    scarlin:
    zeebra:
    Diamondog:
    Piramides Extra...

2012 Cohiba piramide. About 10/$300. New bands to help curb counterfits. a la BHK style. Been since 2006 EL they have had a Cohiba piramide. The marca doesn't gets torps much but this is supposed to be regular production now.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Today in the mail I recieved my stogie stand from the one and only Daniel...it looks great brother and I cant wait to try it out..I will have to post pics of it in "action."
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Got bombed by catfish!! The fire took care of all the leaves, that were in my front yard! Think it may have set fire to my mail lady's skirt also! She was runnin away pretty fast!!
    thanx so much catfish, can't wait to smoke em!!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Nice! Let me know how that Upmann is.
    For sure! But I think I'm gonna let that one rest awhile!
    Checked out yet another B&M near me. Overall, nothing special, but they did have some nice prices on OpusX. So I grabbed a little sampler (#4, Fuente Fuente, PL, and Super Belicoso) to refill a small hole in the cooleridor. IMAG0348
    SleevePlz:
    Checked out yet another B&M near me. Overall, nothing special, but they did have some nice prices on OpusX. So I grabbed a little sampler (#4, Fuente Fuente, PL, and Super Belicoso) to refill a small hole in the cooleridor. IMAG0348
    Found a new B&M also. I almost bought a PL . $22
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    SleevePlz:
    9.59 for an Opus, wow. That is a good price
    danielzreyes:
    Ouch! For the record, the PL and Super Belicoso were like $12.89 each. I can't wait until next week when the MI cigar tax drops from 32% to a cap of $0.50/stick! Life will be that much better!
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Ouch! For the record, the PL and Super Belicoso were like $12.89 each. I can't wait until next week when the MI cigar tax drops from 32% to a cap of $0.50/stick! Life will be that much better!
    +1 yet another reason to love Michigan:)
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Woooowwwww. Btw I rounded down, It was $22.15 so plus tax, probably ... I dunno... $800 something? lol. I hate this hobby -_-