Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Jojo here decided to slip me a few sticks just for figuring out who he bombed! La Riqueza, AB Maxx Brazilia, Gurkha Master Select, and an REO. Thanks so much, Joe!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    kingjk729:
    So i got my music pack from Ozzie and and super stoked to try a few new sticks ....... Packaged safe and sound A CAO cameroon, a FG Capas , and a tasy looking Cusano 18 connie .... and a gurkha that i have not had in some time but cabt wait to torchthis baby up ....... the regent ............ Thanks OZ

Cool Man ENJOY!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Troy sent me his side of the trade this weekend......... 4 beautiful hemi maduros and a kristoff maduro. Thanks my friend! You are a true BORK!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    got firetrucks package today...cant say thankyou enough for the triple maduros!!! i am sorry for the delay to everyone i owe a packge to, but been working 45+ hours a week! lol tommorrow they will go out
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    The Cank:
    Got Matts end of our trade ! Thanks brother and a nice surprise on the stow aways
    no prob at all. ... got yours in today. the extras flow freely around these parts.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    BORK decided to hit while I wasn't looking. Great stuff!!!

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    got the movie trivia great selection, THANKS
    Got my end of a trade with the Great BOTL.... Some tasty Rocky Patel Edge Maddys! Thanks Bro!
    Got my Winnings from Vulchor the other day Great Selection of Some sticks I haven't had and a couple of Favs, Thanks Bro!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my trade with Firetruckguy. Everything looks great and even through in an MOW SE. Can't wait to try one of the camacho PE's, And now i have to go for my MOW badge since I have all the pieces.
  • babsdpubabsdpu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 143
    It's a little late but wanted to give a quick shout-out to Vulchor for completing the end of our trade. I got two sticks I asked for plus three more that I am VERY excited to try! Thanks for giving this rookie the chance to establish some cred! Finally had the chance to post some thanks in the midst of some personal crap. Your shipment made for a nice break in the chaos!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my PIF from Jeff today, some really nice sticks.
    Punch Uppercut
    RP Vintage 1992
    Oliva Connie
    Oliva G
    Thanks Jeff.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    -bandyt09- This BOTL sends me a mooch pack with a Gurkha Centurian, CAO America, La Aurora 1495, Casa Fuego, and a La Aroma de Cuba Marquis. Once again a great BOTL all around.
    This newbie noticed that I wanted a new humidor, so he offered me his imperfect 100 count for a little surprise :P Everything's here and it's very beautiful. Only thing that was the little ding in the corner that he said was there. I move that he be put on the Good Traders list!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    These two AWSOME BORKS just killed me.

Got football and loto from Vulchor:

Nica Libre
    Perdomo 10th Anny Champagne
    RP Sun Grown
    RP Sig Series
    Tat Havana VI
    NUB Conn
    RyJ Viejo
    Graycliff Profesionale
    Nestor Miranda 1989
    ,br>Way over board brother

And speaking of overboard Tony drops these on me:

Nica Libre
    Gurkha Liga-10
    262 Paradigm
    Ccom Sungrown
    My first ever Monte.... Monte Cristo Flor Fina

Thank you to the both of you!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Gotta take care of a man who goes by Sir---cmon now:)
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Got my music trivia winnings, awesome sticks brother I look forward to all of them....now to see if I can keep my hands off them for a little bit and let them rest....arghhh this one will be difficult...
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Thanks man, I just spent the last 18 hours under a heat lamp being interogated as to why the bomb squad had to come to my house, good BOTL you are ;)
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Diamondog:
    Got my music trivia winnings, awesome sticks brother I look forward to all of them....now to see if I can keep my hands off them for a little bit and let them rest....arghhh this one will be difficult...
    Glad to see they got to the Great White North safe n sound
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Diamondog:
    Thanks man, I just spent the last 18 hours under a heat lamp being interogated as to why the bomb squad had to come to my house, good BOTL you are ;)
    Glad they got there, I was starting to worry that something had happened en route. Enjoy.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    lcpleel hit me with a PIF today and included a Cain NUB Habano, a CAO La Trav, a Gracliff Turbo G2, and a Gurkha Signature. Awesome BORK. Thanks brother.
    This crazy BORK decided that the Gurkha bomb wasn't enough...so he bombed me today with a 5 pack of AJ Signature Sumatras. Crazy guy gave me discontinued salomons?!? I'll have my revenge yet!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725

Just got this awesome package from kingjk for the b-day contest. Some excellent sticks. I either like em already or wanted to try em. And he thru in a lighter and punch. Excellent BORK!
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    Bandy blew the door off my po box with his PIF pack nub manduro, la aroma, 5 vegas knuckel, nica libre, graycliff 1666, AR , alec bradly thanks man your a great botl
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    sirfoster83:
    These two AWSOME BORKS just killed me.

Got football and loto from Vulchor:

Nica Libre
    Perdomo 10th Anny Champagne
    RP Sun Grown
    RP Sig Series
    Tat Havana VI
    NUB Conn
    RyJ Viejo
    Graycliff Profesionale
    Nestor Miranda 1989
    ,br>Way over board brother

And speaking of overboard Tony drops these on me:

Nica Libre
    Gurkha Liga-10
    262 Paradigm
    Ccom Sungrown
    My first ever Monte.... Monte Cristo Flor Fina

Thank you to the both of you!
    You deserved it, my good man. Hope you enjoy the Monte- I haven't tried it yet so I'm curious to know your thoughts when you smoke it.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Had a deal with wwhwang (wayne) on some sticks for a humi I was able to send to him. The brother really hooked me up. 2 nica libre 1990, MOW Virtue, Oliva O, Sol Cubano, Gurhka Centurian...all great sticks. Thanks again brother.
    Just my PIF package from him and HOLY JEBUS! A CCom Sun Grown churchill, 5 Vegas AAA, Gurkha Centurian, Man O' War, and an ISOM Bolivar Royal Coronas!!! Thank you so much, man.
    wwhwang:
    Just my PIF package from him and HOLY JEBUS! A CCom Sun Grown churchill, 5 Vegas AAA, Gurkha Centurian, Man O' War, and an ISOM Bolivar Royal Coronas!!! Thank you so much, man.

Got m,y Pif from Jship today a Nice Package of tasty Morsels... CAO Gold Maduro Monster, Gurkha Centruian, A Montie Cristo and a Couple others Already Burried in the Humi.... Thanks Bro ! Great Selection!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    So we worked out a trade a ways back and his end got all funked up by the pat office. He sent out a second to make up for the first and I just recieved the second today. What an awesome botl!! Hopfully gou have adequate air defenses.....