Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Jetmech_63:
    So we worked out a trade a ways back and his end got all funked up by the pat office. He sent out a second to make up for the first and I just recieved the second today. What an awesome botl!! Hopfully gou have adequate air defenses.....
    Glad they got there. I will be reallocating funds from my food budget to my defense budget.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    just got my mooch bag from this brotha : gurkha regent and g, diablo picantes, padron handmade, nica libre 1990 box press, and la aroma de cuba, ....delish!!!! thanks soo much , im looking frwrd to smoke all of these,,
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Week or so ago Stephen asked for my added so he could send me a welcome bomb. Well this afternoon I walked outside and found my damn mailbox in the middle of the road, laying on the side of the road was a box with some great sticks in there. Really appreciate this one Stephen. image
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447

great guy great smokes what else can i say. oooo i know i'll be smoking the CAO tonight!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Jesus Christ, Todd! This BORK went ahead and fulfilled my wish and then some! 2 AB Presando, 2 AB SCR, 2 AB 1997 Harvest, 2 AB Retreat (Haven't heard of these before), and the JDN Antano Dark Corojo!!! Man, I'm running out of space in my humi. Thank you so much, bro!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317

Got this in the mail today from Tony. Very cool man... really looking forward to the new smokes... and revisiting the sherpa.

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Fellas, look out for this newcomer! He jumped in on wwhwang's cluster bombing of me and blew my mailbox off the post with THREE Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagnes! AS A NEWB JUST GETTING INTO THE HOBBY AND THESE FORUMS! Hell of a gesture by one seriously good BOTL.

Would post pictures, but all three would look like ashes cause I already smoked every d@mned one of em! Thanks a ton James! :-D

• Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    stephen_hannibal:

Got this in the mail today from Tony. Very cool man... really looking forward to the new smokes... and revisiting the sherpa.

Hey Stephen, if you haven't had an El Cobre before, you're in for a treat! It's my all time #1 so far. I would recommend eating first though, they are a$$ kickers ;^)
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Duder2:
    stephen_hannibal:

Hey Stephen, if you haven't had an El Cobre before, you're in for a treat! It's my all time #1 so far. I would recommend eating first though, they are a$$ kickers ;^)
    Stephen, glad to know you liked what you saw. The Sherpa has been resting for close to a year now. I remember when I smoked one pretty soon after I got them and I thought they were a harsh and terrible smoke. I tried another one just a few weeks ago and it was like night and day. The 1666 has also been resting close to a year.

Second Duder's comment. I split a bundle a month or so ago and my first one put me under for a bit.
    Oh snap looking forward to it.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Set up a trade to get him on the good traders list. Just got his end and the sticks look great and arrived fast.

Your a stand up BORK in my book Josh. I will get my end out on Mon
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    sirfoster83:
    Set up a trade to get him on the good traders list. Just got his end and the sticks look great and arrived fast.

Your a stand up BORK in my book Josh. I will get my end out on Mon
    Thanks Brian. Glad you liked the sticks. Limited selection of Dupes right now that will change soon i hope. I think i have about 33 sticks right now 25 different ones though.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Brother jumped on a request from me for someone to pick this up because it's only available in the U.S (Anchorman blu-ray) without a 2nd thought and without any particular request in return, now thats above and beyond, thanks Stephen!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Brother hooked me up with my Music Trivia sticks and man were they great, Jose Piedra, Padron, CAO Brazilia and a very tasty looking La Gloria Cubana RF with 5 years of age on it, can't wait to try that one. Icpleel came through like a champ. Thanks man.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Did a trade with this BORK last week and recived his side of it. Stephen is the man, beautiful sticks. Thanks bud, hope your side gets there soon.
    firetruckguy:
    Did a trade with this BORK last week and recived his side of it. Stephen is the man, beautiful sticks. Thanks bud, hope your side gets there soon.

Better add a pic

Photobucket
    BOOM!!! Went my mailbox! He sent me my PIF and "a few more" for a simple trade. Jesus Joe! Way over the top my friend!

Photobucket
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    So this joker not only got me a hold of a few of gurkha art deco's and fronted the cash too! Thanks buddy, thanks a whole bunch.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    This brother sent me some great sticks after I made the move to mooch off of him. Greatly appreciated.

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Got my PIF from this BORK ........ I agree to mooch from him on friday ..... I have a DC# on Saturday and well I be a SOB a package on Monday .......................... Talk about lickidy split ............. damn brother ..... then to top all that he lights me up with a MOW Virtue, a Nica Libre , a RP1992 , a Diesel UC and a Gurkha EmireIV ............... Thanks for the awesome PIF Brother
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    ClearlySuspect droped by to watch some football this past weekend and brought me a MOW special to try! Very nice full bodied smoke... and a great standing BOTL! Thanks man!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    enjoy brotha!!!
    firetruckguy:
    Been pretty busy with work, but I have some time to post a thank you.
    This Bork really came through on our trade.

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    you are very welcome my friend! let me know if u want more....
    lcpleel:

Glad you got them buddy, I hope there is one or 2 you might like.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    This guy gives me a bunch of GREAT stuff that I've been wanting just for winning in Fun and Games! An Arturo Fuente Anejo 77 Shark, Camacho Room 101, Camacho Corojo, RP Decade, and Gurkha Ancient Reserve!!! Thank you so much, bro!
    So much awesomeness!!!!!

(I purchased the LGC from ccom)
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    Got a five pack of some very nice sticks from smoke em for the move pass with a disel I still have not smoked one of these but will now thanks bro I like all the sticks you sent