Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Got a package from him today! A long as* Oliva V and Padilla 32 with a few others! All good in my book bro! Thanks!!!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    very welcome my friend...glad you liked it!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Just slaped me like a red headed step child! 5 beautiful sticks for my PIF. Partagas Black, RP olde world, Shorty, and even a Casa Magna! thanks alot you BORK!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    firetruckguy:
    Just slaped me like a red headed step child! 5 beautiful sticks for my PIF. Partagas Black, RP olde world, Shorty, and even a Casa Magna! thanks alot you BORK!
    Glad you liked the selection.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    What a great Fun N games package from this guy!!! 6 joocy sticks! Way generous and a great selection of sticks! A 262 robusto, Casa magna colorado, Montecristo Negra, 2 Padillas and a CAO Gold.

Thanks a ton bro!!!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Me and the very badass BORK Duder2 had a trade for some Pre-Embargo's not only did those delicious sticks arrive today but he also sent a Padilla 1932 Topr, a Cinco Vegas Gold Maduro (the Brick I believe which is the one I REALLY wanted to try) and a big ol' RP ITC 10th Torp! A very generous Bork, and another who I will gladly mooch/trade/bomb anytime! I think sadly one of the Pre-Embargo's will die to a fire on Saturday...
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Brother Bandy send me a PIF with a Padilla 1932 which I've been wanting to try , on Oliva "O" and couple other great sticks I can't wait to try. Thanks man.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    zeebra:
    What a great Fun N games package from this guy!!! 6 joocy sticks! Way generous and a great selection of sticks! A 262 robusto, Casa magna colorado, Montecristo Negra, 2 Padillas and a CAO Gold.

Thanks a ton bro!!!
    Hey hope you enjoy them! Glad they got there safe.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    What the ***. I just woke up in a hospital, wondering what happened, and I'm told by the police that this individual bombed my house! what an awesome package.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wow I ask about a trade for a Paradigm today, I get home, and one is waiting for me! Awesome hit Sandman, but for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Got my end of a trade from Spencer today and he threw in some great hitchhikers including Ccom Sungrown and La Aurora 107! Thanks brother :^)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    surfingzeeko:
    What the ***. I just woke up in a hospital, wondering what happened, and I'm told by the police that this individual bombed my house! what an awesome package.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wow I ask about a trade for a Paradigm today, I get home, and one is waiting for me! Awesome hit Sandman, but for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
    Hey didn't want you to feel slighted for the Fun & Games and I had a few extra sticks so I fig what the heck I'll just bomb him......Enjoy those sticks and yes I can read minds. Knew you were craving a 262 so I sent one to hold you over until I get more for my own personal stash.

Glad they got there safe.....now you are thinking about how to get payback. I will warn you my friend that my weapons cashe is one you will not want to mess with. See told you reading minds is easy.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    So I got my PIF package from Stav (millennium115) and this brother hit me with 7 nice sticks:

CI Legends Copper (DE Hazelnut infused, a good stick if you are looking for something different)
    Cusano Corojo (looking forward to this as I have never had anything from them)
    NUB Habano
    DPG Blue (one of my favorite DPG's)
    Perdomo Lot 23 (been looking to try this one)
    GH Vintage 2002 (One of my top 3 of "inexpensive/underrated" cigars)
    Felipe Gregorio Capas
    All in all a very nice PIF package.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Joeyjoe strikes again. Got what we agreed to trade and a ton of extras including a Gurka Titan!! Excellent guy no doubt.
    that is actually a titan 2!!!! just a heads up...they dont put 2 on the labels
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    that is actually a titan 2!!!! just a heads up...they dont put 2 on the labels

Any Love?
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    bandyt09,' ii really like sending and receiving mooches...cause we all can try soo many sticks.... njy my brotha....have a great weekend....
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    i split a box of ccom sungrown, just checked my mailbox when i got home from work this evening..not only did i get the sungrowns...... but my fellow brotha also included.....gurkha centenary blend from 12-1-2009....verdadero organic and a miami 5..... ohhh boy....another amazing box....i really have to say ...i really enjoy being on this forum.....and im that we all are building a brotherhood!!! thanks again to all that i have traded and to those that i have reached out to.... have a great weekend
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    any love?

Yes Love... it is Customary to Prop Fellow BOTL when you recieve Bombs,Pifs,Trades,Etc... Not that i really Need any.... it is what WE do..I see you proping up some and not others from your winnings... I am sure I am not the Only one that appreciates acknowlegments when someone follows through with thier end of the deal... that what helps people make decisions on weather or not to TRUST or Trade with Others. Just the way it is! Thanks.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    any love?

Yes Love... it is Customary to Prop Fellow BOTL when you recieve Bombs,Pifs,Trades,Etc... Not that i really Need any.... it is what WE do..I see you proping up some and not others from your winnings... I am sure I am not the Only one that appreciates acknowlegments when someone follows through with thier end of the deal... that what helps people make decisions on weather or not to TRUST or Trade with Others. Just the way it is! Thanks.
    I believe joey was the one who sent the package, not received. He was just answering a question from someone who received a package from him.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    surfingzeeko:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    any love?

I believe joey was the one who sent the package, not received. He was just answering a question from someone who received a package from him.
    I believe Oz may have been stating that he sent Joey a package...?
    Hays:
    surfingzeeko:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    any love?

I believe Oz may have been stating that he sent Joey a package...?

Correct Myself and I know others have... anonymous BOTL have Mentioned that the Lottery winnings have just been posted as What sticks he received and Not who they were recieved from with the exception of a couple POWER sticks. Im just saying...... I guess I shouldnt Care I know Im all good on the Boards. I dont need Joeys Approval.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    well, Achmed the mailman just dropped of a package from ozzie, aka redtailhawkoz. oz went out of his way to pick up some folsom cigars for me from a local roller in his neck of the woods. the 3 sticks look great. but he had to throw in a 4th stick, a sun grown label torpedo. I was blown away, didnt see that stick coming and have been wanting to try it. thanks OZ your a real bork.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Got my movie winnings from this brother this morning when I got home from work. This BORK hit me hard! Man O War, Tatuaje, La Aroma De Cuba, La Herencia Cubana, Cain and a CCOM Cuban Label! I can't wait to dive into these bad boys. I only have 1 Tat in my humi and didn't wanna smoke it and now I shall. Plus I've been dying to try the Cain line! Thank you so much you BORK!

imageimage
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    So I got pm out of the blue from Marty asking if I still wanted to try an LP9 Flying Pig...my response: absolutely. Well today it flew in and dive bombed my mailbox leaving the surrounding 50ft in ruins. Marty you rock, thanks for the hook up. And beware, a BBB (box buster bomb) is scheduled to land shortly and projections for neighborhood survival are slim.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Got my movie winning in friday for Wwestern. Man o War and Cain F top the bill. Great sticks in there thanks man.
    no you are completely right oz...as for the top of the page about the titan 2...thats a package I sent him in another trade thing....as for props and love to all who sent me awesome sticks...I didnt mean to call anyone out,,,,I was trying to avoid that so i didnt offend anyone...also, if someone didnt send a lottery winning I didnt want the whole world to know so they dont think less of that person as we all get busy and im not tripping over it.....sorry for the whole confusion. I have actually texted david when I got ur stuff in...he knows im happy with what u sent my friend...you are a great botl and a nice guy all around which is why we need to get together one day my friend. Consider a thankyou to everyone who sent stuff so far....I have the list but wont throw it out there, but I do appreciate all that I have gotten so far and could not be any happier!!! you all know me so well!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    So, I checked my mail this afternoon and found a mysterious package inside... It turned out to be an anonymous bomb with a note made of magazine letters that just said KABOOM. There were three smokes in the package: RP 1992 which is one of the cigars that really got me started in this hobby, and 2 RP Fusion Double Maduros which I have been wanting to try for a long time now!

To who ever you are, Thanks a ton! I have a not so fun week ahead of me and this definitely took my mind off of that for the time being!
    vegassparky:
    well, Achmed the mailman just dropped of a package from ozzie, aka redtailhawkoz. oz went out of his way to pick up some folsom cigars for me from a local roller in his neck of the woods. the 3 sticks look great. but he had to throw in a 4th stick, a sun grown label torpedo. I was blown away, didnt see that stick coming and have been wanting to try it. thanks OZ your a real bork.

Man Vegas ! this Trade was Awesome ... but i think I came out on the good end of this stick with some of my Favorites! Fn Eh dude I will trade with you anyday! Enjoy those Folsoms they are Great! Here is what I recieved Its Great!
    Photobucket
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    I never seen the 90 and 92in the tube what are they like