Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Hays:
    Fellas...this guy just bombed the effing crap outta me! 8 or 9 delicious cigars, including the largest freaking Alec Bradley I've ever seen (this thing must be over 9 inches). Ya know, you guys really are too amazingly generous, and Larry is an awesome example. Thanks bro!

Glad they got there OK. Enjoy! Thank the Oz man, all his idea - I was happy to be the messenger!
  • Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    Duder2:
    Got my PIF from Robert today and damn! I am speechless! Thanks so much brother, you did indeed put a smile on my face :^)

Your most welcome friend! Enjoy!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Well I got my end of the bet Robbyras and I had...and have to say he sent me some top notch sticks, punch, san cristobal (which I've never had) and a NUB Habano and Maduro. Thanks man!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my Movie winnings from ENFIDEL lastweek, just had to confirm they were from him. Great selection of sticks. All of them in my favs list. Great guy!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I should have mentioned that I got my end of a little trade with Bass. I sent him some sticks for his Bridesgrooms and he apparently dumped one of his small humi's into a box and shipped it back.

I mean this is ridiculous! There are like 28 sticks in here ! I am glad you liked what I sent you Bass but as I already told you... there will be another strike from this end over this one. Thank you sir, as always a pleasure.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Got my end of a trade with Joey a few days ago. Awesome selection brother way over board as usual with 16 sticks. As if you all didn't know Joeys on heck of a BORK
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    This dude blew me away yet again!!!!

Going to build my counter sniper strike force....
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    stephen_hannibal:
    This dude blew me away yet again!!!!

Going to build my counter sniper strike force....

NICE BOMB! Love the EGG Had No Idea they Made that I a Maduro...... Ill have to get one of those!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    haha your welcome! lol
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    laker1963:
    I should have mentioned that I got my end of a little trade with Bass. I sent him some sticks for his Bridesgrooms and he apparently dumped one of his small humi's into a box and shipped it back.

I mean this is ridiculous! There are like 28 sticks in here ! I am glad you liked what I sent you Bass but as I already told you... there will be another strike from this end over this one. Thank you sir, as always a pleasure.
    Hey...I was just trying to take care of a brother that always takes care of me by sending me top notch sticks all the time!

I should also note that I did receive a package from laker...as always, this brother does not disappoint!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    This BORK wanted to get into a trade with me, but then decided that he didn't have room in his humi anyway. So...he bombed me instead (though now I insist on bombing him back when he finally has room). He gave me a Gurkha Warlord that looks like a fuggin' warclub (this thing's huge), a MOW SE, a freakin' OpusX (I'm guessing it's Perfeccion 5?), and a Cain F handrolled and signed by Sam Leccia himself from the Cain event Rob went to. I owe this BORK a daisy cutter of a bomb :)
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    No worries, bro. Enjoy those.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Diamondog:
    Got my end of a trade with t_evan50, stellar pkg man....would trade again anytime!

those look great, I'm jealous!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Diamondog:
    Got my end of a trade with t_evan50, stellar pkg man....would trade again anytime!

Thing of beauty that is!!!
    So rob sent me a message last week or so telling me he was sending me some goodies and that alone was fantastic but when it got here I was shocked. He threw in a Cain F NUB and another cain that isn't even hitting stores as of yet. Not to mention the vegas AAA, newer la aroma de cuba and opus x. Rob you always amaze me and always are very generous. Thanks again buddy.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    phobicsquirrel:
    So rob sent me a message last week or so telling me he was sending me some goodies and that alone was fantastic but when it got here I was shocked. He threw in a Cain F NUB and another cain that isn't even hitting stores as of yet. Not to mention the vegas AAA, newer la aroma de cuba and opus x. Rob you always amaze me and always are very generous. Thanks again buddy.
    I'm guessing that rare Cain has Sam Leccia's signature on the foot band? Rob gave me one as well. It's very rare and Sam rolled them himself. Not only that, Rob tells me that it was only available on the Cain F tour that just ended. Thanks again, Rob!
    very cool, yeah he sure does share the goods.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Just completed a trade with Nick2021 all the way from Iraq (through his proxy/wife). Would highly recommend trading with him if given the chance. And, again, thanks to you and all out military BORKS for your service!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I went to collect my mail and the mail lady was giving me this stern look, at that time I happened to notice that the mail box collection area was lying in heaps of twisted metal and burnt wood, at the epicenter was a small brown box with my name on it...

Photobucket

a sick 7 stick collection awaited me... not sure what the unbanded are... segundos? A big ol fatdaddy Hoyo De Monterrey Excaliber 1066, nice little short smoke of an Olivia G, a Partagas Black, a Romeo y Julieta Maduro Reserve, and a Padilla Hybrid!Of course you realize this means War!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    David is good to goooooooo!!!

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Got my winnings from Diamondog for my inaugural Music Trivia Pass win. Great stuff including an RP Decade, Padilla Habano and a very tasty looking Romeo y Julieta Vintage Maduro. Thanks my brother you came through with some great sticks.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Just got my PIF package from Stav and damn it was nice. image
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    All I can say is wow! Got Music Trivia from King and Fun and Games winnings from both of these seick BORKS today, from Sir Foster it looks like he dumped a small Humi into a bag and mailed it to me scoring 7 Perdomo Fresco torpedo's a Gran Habano Vintage 02, a Diesel UC, a Tat red label IV thingy (forget the name lol) and a San Cristobal. from The King I got a 7 stick mashup of stuff I've wanted or never had including a Gurkha Microbatch TPB-1, a bigassed Cuba Libre box pressed, a Siglo Limited Reserve Box press, a Nica Libre Diplimatico I believe, 5 Vegas Series A, a Trinidad with a gold-ish label, and something called Consuegra.. can't say I've ever heard of it but it won't stop me from smoking it :D

These BORK's are insane! I usually have trouble picking sticks to mail but this is just nuts! I'll post a pic in the what did you get today thread when I get home again! Thanks again guys you are some crazy ass BORKs!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Hayblet:
    All I can say is wow! Got Music Trivia from King and Fun and Games winnings from both of these seick BORKS today, from Sir Foster it looks like he dumped a small Humi into a bag and mailed it to me scoring 7 Perdomo Fresco torpedo's a Gran Habano Vintage 02, a Diesel UC, a Tat red label IV thingy (forget the name lol) and a San Cristobal. from The King I got a 7 stick mashup of stuff I've wanted or never had including a Gurkha Microbatch TPB-1, a bigassed Cuba Libre box pressed, a Siglo Limited Reserve Box press, a Nica Libre Diplimatico I believe, 5 Vegas Series A, a Trinidad with a gold-ish label, and something called Consuegra.. can't say I've ever heard of it but it won't stop me from smoking it :D

These BORK's are insane! I usually have trouble picking sticks to mail but this is just nuts! I'll post a pic in the what did you get today thread when I get home again! Thanks again guys you are some crazy ass BORKs!
    Thats creepy I actually dumped the left over Frescos in from my travel humi(left over from a bachelor party. Good for giving to friends who rarely smoke. decent smoke too) Had to make room the wife brought home a Makers Mark cigar fron NC and I needed to segregate it so you got the over flow.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    just got my mooch package from duder... love it...black pearl, corojo label ccom, mow, pioneer valley especial, padilla 1932, uno puro arganese, gurkha II thanks again brotha, lots of smoking this weekend.. have a great wknd to all my botl's stav
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Glad they got there safe Stav, enjoy brother!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So i got my music pack from Ozzie and and super stoked to try a few new sticks ....... Packaged safe and sound A CAO cameroon, a FG Capas , and a tasy looking Cusano 18 connie .... and a gurkha that i have not had in some time but cabt wait to torchthis baby up ....... the regent ............ Thanks OZ
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    sirfoster83:
    Hayblet:

Thats creepy I actually dumped the left over Frescos in from my travel humi(left over from a bachelor party. Good for giving to friends who rarely smoke. decent smoke too) Had to make room the wife brought home a Makers Mark cigar fron NC and I needed to segregate it so you got the over flow.

Glad they got there safely brother ............ enjoy then ....... you got one of the last 5 consugra's i have ..... they have been rested for close to two years and are quite the tasty treat
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Got my cigars from cabinetmaker, plus some additional sticks on top!! Great person to deal with, went above and beyond what I had requested! Thanks a bunch!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Got Matts end of our trade ! Thanks brother and a nice surprise on the stow aways