Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    dear lord.
    vegassparky sent me a seriously awesome bomb. the Davidoff maduros that i have been unable to find anywhere (times THREE) CAOs that i have never had and the two new RPs that i actually wanted to try.

im not sure how to get payback for this one. this is amazing. thank you.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    wwhwang:
    This guy gives me a bunch of GREAT stuff that I've been wanting just for winning in Fun and Games! An Arturo Fuente Anejo 77 Shark, Camacho Room 101, Camacho Corojo, RP Decade, and Gurkha Ancient Reserve!!! Thank you so much, bro!

Glad they arrived safe and sound. Enloy them my brother .
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    James came through in spades with some of my favorite sticks for his PIF including a Gurkha Centurian, RP Olde World Reserve, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and a Padron. Thanks brother.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    stephen_hannibal:
    So much awesomeness!!!!!

(I purchased the LGC from ccom)

Enjoy the blue steels buddy.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Just got the box with about 40 ISOM Montecristo cigarillos from Diamondog! Thanks so much, bro! Hope you like the bag of goodies I sent you!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Fortotheflush and I worked out a trade. Brother put together a nice package. Checked it out and threw it in the humidor on my way out. Looked awesome. Bunch of stuff I wanted. Hope he likes the return fire I sent him.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Steve saw me posting in a Unmentionable thread about never having forbidden fruit and Hooked me in with a couple Nice ones... Thanks Dog!
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    Got my Mooch pack from jk today very nice a couple sticks I wanted to try thanks Bro stand up BOTL
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Got a totally out of the blue bombing from Zeebra. 6 sticks total including an amazing MC Xanadu tubo. Also got a great looking camcho negro, a padilla cazadores that I have been wanting to try, an ITC 10th, a 5v classic and a PDR VLR. Thanks a ton Shawn, you really made my day with this one - I won't forget it!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    No problem man! Glad you got it. I drew your name which was nominated. One went to Dennis for the baby, so I drew a name with you as the target. Enjoy man and have a great weekend.
    Recieved My Winnings from Duder today a nice Package of Monster sticks! Thansk Duder they are already tucked away! LOL Tsastylicous!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    You're very welcome Oz man! Enjoy :^)
    Jeff hooked me up with a very good looking PIF! Thanks man, a true Bork indeed!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    jsnake:
    Fortotheflush and I worked out a trade. Brother put together a nice package. Checked it out and threw it in the humidor on my way out. Looked awesome. Bunch of stuff I wanted. Hope he likes the return fire I sent him.

Trading here never seems to amaze me! Not only did Jsnake send the agreed upon sticks he also went over the top w 7 (yeah 7) extras in a 5-5 trads - Bastage sent over 12 total! Extras were highligted by 3 I am dying to try LP T52, Murcialago, and a Xicar HC! Wow, what a BORK! Thanks buddy!

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Got my movie trivia winnings today from the brother..they look well worth the wait..I shall enjoy them..man I need a bigger humi!!!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Just got a partial bomb, partial reward from the Cigar Nut achievement. A Villiger 1888 longfiller (never heard of these), Casa Magna Oscuro, Guillermo Leon, Oliva V, San Lotano Conneticut, San Lotano Habano, and San Lotano Maduro!!! Thanks so much, Jacob
    wwhwang:
    Just got a partial bomb, partial reward from the Cigar Nut achievement. A Villiger 1888 longfiller (never heard of these), Casa Magna Oscuro, Guillermo Leon, Oliva V, San Lotano Conneticut, San Lotano Habano, and San Lotano Maduro!!! Thanks so much, Jacob
    Oh man I want to get my hands on the San Lotano Maduro and Connecticut!!!!!! Please do reviews if you get a chance.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Got my F&G winnings from wwhwang and he really hooked it up CAO La Traviata, CAO MX2, Diesel Unlimited, Tatuaje Havana VI and Arturo Fuente Hemingway... awesome BORK... he really went overboard!

Got my end of a trade with lilwing... he sent me the agreed upon sticks (3 CAO La Traviata Maduros, CAO Brazilia Tubo and CAO Italia Novella) plus a few extras for good measure (AB Maxx and Montesino)

Thanks guys!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Just got my movie winnings from Jship. Very nice package. At least 3 sticks i've really been wanting to try. Thanks man.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Just got an outstanding package from Ozzie for the F&G win. A Padilla Dominus that i have been wanting to try , a Gurkha Centurion - one of my favorite Gurkhas, Two RP Edge with diff wrappers , A Blue Label and a Cohiba ...ohhhhhh maaaaan ... these look delicious Oz thank you very much . As I'm sure everyone knows , Oz is the man !!!
    gmill880:
    Just got an outstanding package from Ozzie for the F&G win. A Padilla Dominus that i have been wanting to try , a Gurkha Centurion - one of my favorite Gurkhas, Two RP Edge with diff wrappers , A Blue Label and a Cohiba ...ohhhhhh maaaaan ... these look delicious Oz thank you very much . As I'm sure everyone knows , Oz is the man !!!

Glad they Arrived Safe and Sound! ENjoy My friend...... The Man .... Not realy Just a Grateful Person for the love of this Forum!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Oz just hit me with a PIF with all things I have yet to try except the 5V Maduro that I love anyways. Thanks OZ!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    This brother hit me hard on our trade! Not only did I get the 3 double happiness that we talked about, MOW Original and Ruination and Diesel UC, he hit me with 4 extra sticks! Alec Bradley Family Blend, Nording, a Los Blancos Nine and a freaking 262 Paradigm! I can't believe those amazing extras he hit me with. Amazing BORK, don't ever skip on trading with this fine fine brother! Thanks Vinny!!!
    Dude just hits me with a nice little bomb! I dont know what I did to deserve one, but really appreciate it!

Package includes a Padron so long I thought its a double happiness cigar
    a Diesel Unholy Cocktail
    a Sancho Panza
    and...a graycliff DE!! (been wanting one for the longest time)

Thanks a ton Russ!! My mailbox is always open for ya...haha.
    Just got my movie winnings from brother ENFIDEL, good stuff. CAO Black, Diesel UHC and Unlimited Beli, RP 1990, and ITC Super Fuerte Maddy. Thanks bro! Stoked to try the Unlimited :^)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Duder2:
    Just got my movie winnings from brother ENFIDEL, good stuff. CAO Black, Diesel UHC and Unlimited Beli, RP 1990, and ITC Super Fuerte Maddy. Thanks bro! Stoked to try the Unlimited :^)
    Awesome brother! Glad to hear that they got there safe, enjoy! I'm really digging the unlimited.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Zee hit me with a beautiful PIF. Incuded in said package is a monte, saint luis rey, NUB, trinidad, Kristoff, and a nice smelling unbanded stick????? Thanks you big BORK!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Got my Game of Football package from RIPP and lets just say I am stoked the sweet package thid Bork dropped on me a 5V triple A, A Cain Maduro, a Perdomo Lot23 and a Gurkha Empire IV ................ Thanks brother two of my favs and 2 iam stoke to try
    Got My Music Trivia Package from Sirfister today, A GREAT Selection of My Favorites... Diesel, La Gloria Cubana,Tatujuae Red Label, 601,Aj Fernandeze Signature,and a Padillia Dominious Toro..... FIRE UM UP!
    Thanks Brother!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Got My Music Trivia Package from Sirfister today, A GREAT Selection of My Favorites... Diesel, La Gloria Cubana,Tatujuae Red Label, 601,Aj Fernandeze Signature,and a Padillia Dominious Toro..... FIRE UM UP!
    Thanks Brother!
    SirFISTER?! Where is your mind at Ozzie? Bwaahaahaa!! Too funny...