Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Never seen them in a Tubo either and I am Excited to try these are two of My Favorites!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    HWANG is the MAN!!!!! This BORK hooked me up with some amazing smokes!....
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    stephen_hannibal:
    HWANG is the MAN!!!!! This BORK hooked me up with some amazing smokes!....
    Glad you like it, man. Just a little "thank-you" package. Couldn't fit everything I wanted to in that package, but Kelly helped me fit in as much as I could with my budget.
    Just got Jetmech's PIF package! RP Olde World Reserve maduro, RP I Press, RP Decade, Cain F, LFD Airbender, Man O' War, and a really long and thick looking torpedo with no band. Kinda curious as to what it is. Thanks, man! I love this!
    wwhwang:
    Just got Jetmech's PIF package! RP Olde World Reserve maduro, RP I Press, RP Decade, Cain F, LFD Airbender, Man O' War, and a really long and thick looking torpedo with no band. Kinda curious as to what it is. Thanks, man! I love this!

Nice Pif... I feel inadequate!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    i had recieved two tubes as well....i love how they look.....very sexy
  • Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    I got the mooch package from Wwhwang today and man, he gave out some great smokes! I haven't had any of these particular brands and I'm really excited to try them. Thanks again for being a great BOTL Wwhwang!

I got the following:
    Verdadero Organic
    Ghurka Sherpa
    Diesel
    Padilla Hybrid
    and a MAXX by Alec Bradley
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    Ok, so Rob comes through for me and hooks me up with some primo sticks...then what does he do? He throws in more than what was bargained for. Thanks a lot man...awesome trader.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Got Joe's MAW package in the mail today. Everything was in great shape plus he threw in some spectacular extras.

Also got Vinny's end of the trade today. The man is quick! I haven't even gotten to the post office yet. Vinny, I was suppose to go to the post office today but I didn't make it in time. Your end will be going out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
    This BORK decided to bomb me for the hell of it. And he gave me a Gurkha nuke! Gurkha Rare Breed, Grand Envoy, Assassin, Empire 2, Fuerte, Man O' War Virtue, Oliva G special G, and Nica Libre! Wow. Yhis guy's going on my hit list again.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    wwhwang:
    This BORK decided to bomb me for the hell of it. And he gave me a Gurkha nuke! Gurkha Rare Breed, Grand Envoy, Assassin, Empire 2, Fuerte, Man O' War Virtue, Oliva G special G, and Nica Libre! Wow. Yhis guy's going on my hit list again.
    Sweet it made it... Hope you like it.

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Just got a "thank you" package from j0z3r for hooking him up with a Flying Pig..... Wow! He really knows how to say "thank you"! He hit me with five awesome sticks including Camacho, AB, H. Upmann, Padilla and Diesel. He's an awesome BOTL!
    Ok so Im coming in the Driveway frommy AFternoon Hike in 95 degree Heat and My Mailman is standing there smldering.... He says ... welll the activity in your Mailbox is back up to speed! LOL And he hands me a Box From Firetrucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOW! What Did I do to deserve this one! Here is a run down.
    Nub Habano
    Cusano 18 Year Conni
    Fonseca Vegas DE
    Don Lino 1889
    Cain
    Fuego Vega Maduro
    Carlos Torino Exodus 1959 ( jut smoked one last week Likey)
    Gran Habano ( One of my Favorites)
    PDR 1878 Cubano Capa Maduro ( Neever heard of it or seen it but looks DELICOUS!)
    ODR VLL Conni (another new one)
    Alec Bradley Plantation Blend
    Alex Bradley Tempus
    VS Legend Double Maduro ( this one has my attention!) Ghurka Regent
    Ghurka Habano 2000 European Select ( Never sen this one)
    WHat a Bomb Thanks Bro! Ill smoke them in good health!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Got my contest winnings from him today, everything looks good. Really excited about the AJ signature, been wanting to try those. Thanks man!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my Fun & Games winnings from Mike today and all I can say is "HOLY CRAP". He went totally off the hook and sent:
    MOW Virtue Robusto
    Pinar 2000 Rothschild
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II
    Cain NUB Habano
    RP Sun Grown Petit Corona
    Ccom Sun Grown Torpedo
    RP Decade Torpedo
    Camacho PE
    That's right a Camacho Pre Embargo.

Mike is one hell of a BORK. Thanks man.
  • StarbuckStarbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 32
    I got to give a shout out to my man Shawn (zeebra) for hooking me up with some very very good smokes. I get home today, and sitting on my porch is a bomb with some goodies in it. So I open it up and to my surprise is a box full of awesome cigars!!

Shawn and I go way back over on a gambling forum. In fact, we've got a thread over there we use to talk about cigars, deals, and etc. So Shawn says "hey dude, I'm going to hook you up with some smokes". I was like man that's way too nice of you my friend. I smoked a little here and there, but nothing special or anything like the brands

Shawn has introduced me to. The last several months I've really got into cigar smoke, thanks all to Shawn. Needless to say this was very kind of him and has really taken me under his wing to help me learn more about the world of cigars. All I can say is thank you so much Shawn. You have been very good to me and indeed I will be sending some sticks your way very very soon!!

I'll let the pics below explain as they say a picture is worth a thousand words!

You the man Shawn. I will def enjoy the little stack of cubans as well as the Sopranos and the Man O War. All are some smokes I've been waiting to try!!

Thanks again buddy and I can't thank you enough for the kind gesture!!

-David

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ok so Im coming in the Driveway frommy AFternoon Hike in 95 degree Heat and My Mailman is standing there smldering.... He says ... welll the activity in your Mailbox is back up to speed! LOL And he hands me a Box From Firetrucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOW! What Did I do to deserve this one! Here is a run down.
    Nub Habano
    Cusano 18 Year Conni
    Fonseca Vegas DE
    Don Lino 1889
    Cain
    Fuego Vega Maduro
    PDR 1878 Cubano Capa Maduro ( Neever heard of it or seen it but looks DELICOUS!)
    Alex Bradley Tempus
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Glad you like your PIF my friend. That will teach you to say your low on sticks ;)
    firetruckguy:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Nub Habano
    Cusano 18 Year Conni
    Fonseca Vegas DE
    Don Lino 1889
    Cain
    Fuego Vega Maduro
    Alex Bradley Tempus
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Glad you like your PIF my friend. That will teach you to say your low on sticks ;)

NO KIDDING BROTHER! Thanks Again!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    bandyt09:
    Got my Fun & Games winnings from Mike today and all I can say is "HOLY CRAP". He went totally off the hook and sent:
    MOW Virtue Robusto
    Pinar 2000 Rothschild
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II
    Cain NUB Habano
    RP Sun Grown Petit Corona
    Ccom Sun Grown Torpedo
    RP Decade Torpedo
    Camacho PE
    That's right a Camacho Pre Embargo.

Mike is one hell of a BORK. Thanks man.
    No Problem man, glad they got to you safe!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Just got my end of our trade. Excellent guy. Definitely let me come out on top on this one. Woohoo my first ISOMS.!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    got my end of the trade set with Sir foster.....awesome guy sent me 10 gorgeous diesels and also a hitch hiker gurkha triple ligero!!! awesome bro...cant thank you enough...hope u like whats coming to ya!
    My mail man saw me today after he left my mailbox and he was shaking his head laughing.... My dormant Mailbox has been waken up! Got my winnings from Brotheradam... DOnt even rememeber what I won ! LOL SURPRISE
    Photobucket
    a MOW Virtue
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    Veredera Organic
    F.G. Capas
    and the Ever popular Satanic Devils weed!
    Thanks Bro!
    This New BOTL was looking for someone to trade him some Strong Sticks for some Miler Sticks , He is new to Cigars and some that he got were Kicking His Ass ( Been there done that) So we worked up a Trade... Here was my end and Its AWESOME ... What a GReat BOTL! A Great welcome to the FORUMS,, Its noce to give a BROTHER a Chance!
    Photobucket
    Sol Cubano
    Capa Cameron
    RP EDGE
    CU AVANO
    Nub Connecticut
    Thanks Bro!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Redtailhawkoz:
    My mail man saw me today after he left my mailbox and he was shaking his head laughing.... My dormant Mailbox has been waken up! Got my winnings from Brotheradam... DOnt even rememeber what I won ! LOL SURPRISE
    Photobucket
    a MOW Virtue
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    Veredera Organic
    F.G. Capas
    Thanks Bro!
    It was your PIF package ! Glad you liked it.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Redtailhawkoz:
    This New BOTL was looking for someone to trade him some Strong Sticks for some Miler Sticks , He is new to Cigars and some that he got were Kicking His Ass ( Been there done that) So we worked up a Trade... Here was my end and Its AWESOME ... What a GReat BOTL! A Great welcome to the FORUMS,, Its noce to give a BROTHER a Chance!
    Photobucket
    Sol Cubano
    Capa Cameron
    RP EDGE
    CU AVANO
    Nub Connecticut
    Thanks Bro!
    I actually have to correct you on that one...I sent you this package for you guessing my movie trivia last week. You guessed the movie cadence with Martin and Charlie Sheen...after seeing all your post I can see how you can get confused with all the packages that you get!! Just wanted to clear that up...enjoy bro!! Have a safe holiday weekend!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Glad they got there brother. Been crazy busy with the wife out of town and bachelor party and everything. Totally forgot to check if it was delivered!
    brotheradam:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Photobucket
    a MOW Virtue
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    Veredera Organic
    F.G. Capas
    Thanks Bro!
    It was your PIF package ! Glad you liked it.

yEAH I HAD A Little winning ,PIF streak there ... LOL I think I still have one coming from Vulchor he sent me an email telling me he hadnt forgot about me ! LOL Ive sent out a Crapload of Cigars latley too.. Seems to even out ! LOL Thanks Bro
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Got my PIF from Robert today and damn! I am speechless! Thanks so much brother, you did indeed put a smile on my face :^)

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Fellas...this guy just bombed the effing crap outta me! 8 or 9 delicious cigars, including the largest freaking Alec Bradley I've ever seen (this thing must be over 9 inches). Ya know, you guys really are too amazingly generous, and Larry is an awesome example. Thanks bro!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Got my end of a trade with t_evan50, stellar pkg man....would trade again anytime!