Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    robbyras:
    sirfoster got me my fun and games winnings... and it's quite a hefty package ( SEVEN STICKS!!!)! I've been looking to get some diesels and he came through big time!
    Photobucket

Also got my NLCS winnings from Krieg... though I'm sure he was still morning his Braves, he put together a nice package for me as well... coming through with 10 sticks!

Photobucket

Awesome BORKS! Thanks fellas!
    No problem Rob, There is always next year for ATL, lol. Hope you enjoy them!
    Well, I get home today and open my mailbox and there is a package in there from Wayne! Our fellow BORK bombed me with 5 great sticks! image

You made my week Wayne, after having to send Rob 10 sticks I was running little short!! LOL I'm gonna be adding your name to my list. Thanks buddy, I really appreciate it. I can't wait to try that all ligero Oliveros King Havano!
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    Diggin' out of the debris. Like an uninvited scud in a good way, I open the box and KABOOM! Wayne has sent me 5 sticks: Diesel, 5 Vegas A, RP '90 Vintage, Nica Libre, & Tatuaje. What a great guy! I had sent him some a while back but this was totally unexpected and much appreciated. Krieg, I see he got you too. Maybe we can smoke one together in different places. Thanks a bunch Wayne.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    docedwards:
    Diggin' out of the debris. Like an uninvited scud in a good way, I open the box and KABOOM! Wayne has sent me 5 sticks: Diesel, 5 Vegas A, RP '90 Vintage, Nica Libre, & Tatuaje. What a great guy! I had sent him some a while back but this was totally unexpected and much appreciated. Krieg, I see he got you too. Maybe we can smoke one together in different places. Thanks a bunch Wayne.
    Haha! Glad the packages got to you and Krieg safely, doc. The Diesel is actually the new Diesel Unlimited. I figured I'd let you and Krieg try it out in case you guys never got your hands on them. The Tatuaje Havana VI is a great medium strength stick as well. Though I will admit that it's the only Tatuaje I've smoked so far as I usually can't justify spending 12+ bucks on any of the other Tats :P. Hope you and Krieg enjoy!
    wwhwang:
    docedwards:
    Haha! Glad the packages got to you and Krieg safely, doc. The Diesel is actually the new Diesel Unlimited. I figured I'd let you and Krieg try it out in case you guys never got your hands on them. The Tatuaje Havana VI is a great medium strength stick as well. Though I will admit that it's the only Tatuaje I've smoked so far as I usually can't justify spending 12+ bucks on any of the other Tats :P. Hope you and Krieg enjoy!
    That Diesel Unlimited stick is GREAT! I had my first a few days ago and loved every second of it. In fact, I would have to say it's probably my 2nd favorite cigar right now. Thanks again Wayne!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Hot my end of a trade with Will ............... As promised the 3 agreed sticks and a rider he defined as one of his fav's .............. well its one of my fav's as well Much love for the 5V Miami and the three other tasty DPG sticks ..... Thanks again Will
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Just completed my first trade with the help of Bandyt09. Agreed to a 5 stick blind trade. I sent him 6, but he blew up my box with 10. And WOW some nice sticks. I haven't had any of these yet so I'm really happy. Once I build up my supply, I'm gunna have to drop a nice Incendiary Bomb. image
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my end of the trade with Stephen today. He wanted to play in the PIF game but wasn't on the list so I thought we could work out something. He sent me:

MOW
    Diesel Unlimited (Haven't had yet)
    CAO Mx2 (I've gotten 1 or 2 in other bombs but have yet to try)
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II
    MOW Virtue
    RP The Edge

Stephen is a good guy to trade with.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    yet another very nice package from bandy for the pif mix up thanks bro a couple I havent tried thats crazy after smokeing hundreds of blends there is still thousands I have not tried
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Got more lottery winning stick in today and a few on Saturday. Really appreicate it brothers..my poor humi is getting overloaded : )

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Hey glad that they got there OK Smoke em. Congrats and enjoy.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Jship went all nuclear on me for my PIF/ NUKE. Read about the rough times and hit me while I was down.

5 great sticks. RP Fusion MM (want to try, loving the RPs lately), AB Maxx, RP Sun Grown, La Glorian Cubana Series R, and a freaking STRADIVRIUS...... but wait thats only half of it he packed them up all nice and pretty in a new 5 count Herf-a-Dor....

Once I get back on my feet I think someone worked there way to the top of my hit list. Sleep with one eye open my friend. And a very big thank you brother
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    smoke em if you got em:
    Got my 1st wave of cigar lottery winnings today. Good lookin out brothers. I will shout of the rest of the BOTL's as the sticks roll in.

Great Stuff Glad they Arrived Safe and SOund!
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    sirfoster83:
    Jship went all nuclear on me for my PIF/ NUKE. Read about the rough times and hit me while I was down.

5 great sticks. RP Fusion MM (want to try, loving the RPs lately), AB Maxx, RP Sun Grown, La Glorian Cubana Series R, and a freaking STRADIVRIUS...... but wait thats only half of it he packed them up all nice and pretty in a new 5 count Herf-a-Dor....

Once I get back on my feet I think someone worked there way to the top of my hit list. Sleep with one eye open my friend. And a very big thank you brother
    Glad they got there safe enjoy Bro you deserve it!!
    Got my PIF from Troy today, nice set of sticks:

Cain NUB
    AB Tempus - I never get tired of these
    RP Renaissance - looks really good
    Ccom Brazilian Label
    La Aurora Barrel Aged

Thanks so much, Todd................
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    OoOoOoooOk.... So I received a neat little package last Friday with Mr. Hwang's name on it... But he denies sending it! SoOooo.. SOMEBODY just bombed me with 4 great sticks, and I've no idea who to thank. Whomever you are, thanks!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Just got my PIF from Brian and it had 7 kick a$$ sticks in there! Thanks for the mailbox damage sir! ;^)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Got my lotto sticks from Poker Slob today. Thanks brother.
    Just got back from visiting my friend in Biloxi. Got JSnake's Gurkha Spec Ops with a Gran Habano Siglo 3, and a La Flor de Bauza (never heard of this).
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Just got a PIF package from Jason and all i can say is WOW ....... what a package 7 sexy sticks ..... 3 I have never had and am really excited to try ...... An RP royal vintage, a ccom Corojo label and a JDN Classico havana seed wrapper ( I love the connie wrapper) .... and then some of my favs .... an RP90 a LHC oscuro an RP ITC 10th anniversary and a Fonseca ........ Thanks so much Jason .....This package made my day.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Got my lotto sticks from Poker Slob today. Thanks brother.
    Got my lottery winnings from there two brothers today. Greatly appreciate it guys.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    so lilwing and i set up a trade and i got his half today he way over delivered. Looks like ill owe him a bomb in the near future to get him back.

Thanks Lilwing
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Duder2:
    Just got my PIF from Brian and it had 7 kick a$$ sticks in there! Thanks for the mailbox damage sir! ;^)
    Glad they got there safe. Enjoy brother
    I was reading the other day a review by Keith about a LGC stick and he mentioned that he wanted to try the LGC Serie R and since i had a few from 2008 I told him I would send him out some. Well today I open my mailbox to find:

Camacho Diploma ( I have been lovin' me some Camacho lately and this was next on the list)
    La Gloria Reserva Figurado (been on my to try list for like 2 years)
    Diesel
    Gurkha Legend

Some fine cigars my friend, thank you very much.
    Todd
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    kingjk729:
    Just got a PIF package from Jason and all i can say is WOW ....... what a package 7 sexy sticks ..... 3 I have never had and am really excited to try ...... An RP royal vintage, a ccom Corojo label and a JDN Classico havana seed wrapper ( I love the connie wrapper) .... and then some of my favs .... an RP90 a LHC oscuro an RP ITC 10th anniversary and a Fonseca ........ Thanks so much Jason .....This package made my day.
    Glad you like the package, enjoy brotha!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    That ENFIDL just blew up the mail truck on its delivery. Sent me one of each 6 x 60 Dynamite stick from his Warchest. I really want to smoke that MOW maduro now, but I know I should let it rest for a while. Thanks a lot brother.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Just got my war chest split from ENFIDL. The maddy will def. be hard to let rest. Also got my movie trivia winnings from kingjk. Very nice package. 5 sticks only one of which I've had (just the way i like it). Thanks to both you bros.
    Just got my part of the warchest split from ENFIDL! And he threw in an extra Man O' War original. Thanks so much, bro.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    wwhwang:
    Just got my part of the warchest split from ENFIDL! And he threw in an extra Man O' War original. Thanks so much, bro.
    I knew he ment to throw in that extra. Thats it... it's on now! LOL
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    got my winnings fromthis BOTLand Oliva G , Perdoma Connie, a Flor d Oliva Never had or seen this one and a FlippeII another one i havent seen or heard of but looks like its up my alley! Thanks BRO!