Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Got my movie package in from lcpleel in yesterday and will be looking forward to sampling 2 new smokes and and one is an LGC that I have been waiting to try for a long time ............ Thanks Bro
    Got my end of a trade with Josh and am really looking forward to trying one of the RP Prodigy's ..... Thanks Bro
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    kingjk729:
    Got my end of a trade with Josh and am really looking forward to trying one of the RP Prodigy's ..... Thanks Bro
    Let me know what you think of them. Got my end of this trade the sticks look great.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Let me just sing the praises of this BOTL. I sent him some Puros Indios- Siembra de Oro's to try and I'm thinking he's sending me back back a couple Nica Libre's & Puros Indios, which he did, but then he includes a RP Vintage 1990, AJ Fernandez Signature Series, Joya De Nicaragua, Indian Tabac Classic and a Nicarao. He blew up my mailbox good. Thanks Stephen you rock bro !
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Got his end of a box split and also a few extras! Thanks, Rob.
    Got my fun and games and football back from Rob today .............. What a package ............. 10 succulent sticks that I fully intend on enjoying . Thanks Rob
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I kept the USPS busy last week... enjoy guys!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    It's been a few days but I got my end of a trade from him and they look awesome. I can hardly wait to try one and then save one. There were a few extras that were in there too that are very nice. Thanks Cabbi.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    t_evan50:
    wwhwang:
    Just got my part of the warchest split from ENFIDL! And he threw in an extra Man O' War original. Thanks so much, bro.
    I knew he ment to throw in that extra. Thats it... it's on now! LOL
    PsychoSJG:
    That ENFIDL just blew up the mail truck on its delivery. Sent me one of each 6 x 60 Dynamite stick from his Warchest. I really want to smoke that MOW maduro now, but I know I should let it rest for a while. Thanks a lot brother.
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just spreading some MOW goodness around :) Enjoy the sticks brothers!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    This man blew me out of my chair tonight with my MAW. 8 beautiful sticks. If y'all get a chance to trade with Tony.......DO IT! Thanks again Brother!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    firetruckguy:
    This man blew me out of my chair tonight with my MAW. 8 beautiful sticks. If y'all get a chance to trade with Tony.......DO IT! Thanks again Brother!
    You are very welcome my friend.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Got my package from him for the Fun & Games pass. Some great looking sticks. most of them i havent had and looking forward to trying them. Thanks Man.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    traded with rob, awesome trade, def a man u wanna trade with ,. thanks again brotha
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    wow...this guy blew up my mailbox on a mooch.....cant believe the selection, 10 cigars, i want to post a pic..how do do it guys.,...need some help.. just to name a few: sol cubano artisan, oliveros eight zero, Oliveros El Padrino Edicion Italiana, 5 vegas cask strength, gurkha, man o war virtue,........ made my day brotha,.....fck it...made my week.. thanks again.....this guys doesnt fck around.....lolol... good nite to all my botls
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Kingjk729 sent me some great sticks for the F&G winnings. Sorry it took so long to post up. Thanks
  • ctremblay187ctremblay187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    Joeyjoe21_8 blew up box up today with some serious gurkhaneessss a black puro, blue steel, dub maduro, sol cubano, cigar.com brazillian which ive been dieing to try, a regent, legend, cuban legacy and another blue label not sure what that is but ill work on it. This brother hooked me up and this i will not forget. once i get more established im getttin u back!!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Sent me my football winnings... MOW SE, CAO L Anniversaire Maduro & Camaroon, LHC Oscuro, Cain Maduro and Perdomo Habano Maduro... that is one tasty selection! Thanks brotha
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Got my end of a trade with sandman1am the other day, good trader and nice guy!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Got my Moive winnings for t evens. Great sticks. Looking forward to the big old MOW. Looks like a 60 gauge.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Got his half of the trade. Diesel UC, 3 262 Paradigms, a San Lotano Maduro, and another Paradigm and a Sol Cubano churchill as extras! Glad we got to trade again, bro. I shipped my half yesterday, so you should get it tomorrow.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    JoeyJoe sent me a Gurkha Art Deco and I got it today. Very excited. Sending some stuff his way now.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Received a nice little bomb from Joey today, see his KABOOM thread for details.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Im not sure why I recieved this Ive had so much going on but I think it must just be one of those GOOD WILL BOMBINGS! WHat a BOMB! Nice Selection from the Man! Thanks Royln ! AWESOME STUFF !
    Photobucket
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Im not sure why I recieved this Ive had so much going on but I think it must just be one of those GOOD WILL BOMBINGS! WHat a BOMB! Nice Selection from the Man! Thanks Royln ! AWESOME STUFF !
    Photobucket
    No problem bro. Humi is getting full from the lottery winnings so I gotta drop some random bombs..enjoy
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    After a long day @ work I came home and found 2 boxes in the mailbox..more lottery winnings..man these things just keep coming but I am very greatful...whenever I come in the house with another box my wife just shakes her head..thanks brothers.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Photobucket
    No problem bro. Humi is getting full from the lottery winnings so I gotta drop some random bombs..enjoy

DUD thats Awesome! I love it ! and definatley 3 of My Favs! others I havent tryed AWESOME ! Thanks
    smoke em if you got em:
    After a long day @ work I came home and found 2 boxes in the mailbox..more lottery winnings..man these things just keep coming but I am very greatful...whenever I come in the house with another box my wife just shakes her head..thanks brothers.

LOL I know exactley what you mean! LOL My wife has me Looking for a Nice Cabinet So i guess thats a Good thing! Anyone know where i can get a Decent 500 plus cabinet, prefereably In Quaretsawn or Tiger Oak, Mission Style? LOL I know thats a Tall order and an expensive one! But thats what she wants .. I am not arguing!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    welcome brother....glad u liked that art deco and hope it showed up in tac! lol...its a good stick man and i know times are tight for ya!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Todd strikes again. He sent me a nice little Birthday Package,a RP Decade,a Camacho Triple Maduro ( totally excited about this one ), A Liga Privada, and a wonderful Cohiba from down south ! Thanks brother it was a nice surprise. You are a great BOTL and Friend.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Got a simultaneous bomb from these two! Got an RP Edge Lite, Perdomo Slow Aged Lot 826, La Vieja Habano, Perdomo Reserve Golf Ltd Oscuro, Padilla Habano, Tierra del Sol, and a Perdomo Fresh Rolled Cuban Wheel from AQUADGIO.

From t_evans, I got a Cain Maduro, Camacho SLR, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, and a Padilla 1932!

Thanks, you guys. And thanks for giving me your address now, AQUA. Vengeance shall be mine, you two!