Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Ummm I'm not sure what I did to make you blow up my mailbox today but I'm sooooo very sorry. I don't know if this was by mistake or if it was a good will bombing? This guy sends me some awesome sticks that include Ccom red label, RP Decade, Graycliff Espresso, AF Grand Reserve, Camacho Triple Maddy, LFD Air Bender, & a MOW Ruination.

Outstanding guy if you ask me! Thanks brother I will def enjoy all of these as they are some of my favs!!! Wow now to figure out what the heck I did to deserve this.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Enjoy em. I typically just choose at random who I need to assult. I did have some help gettin the addy. Thanks to our friend in madison, MS.
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Enjoy the sticks brotha!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Got Kriegs end of our trade yesterday. Some nice looking sticks in there cant wait to try them.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    RaschNuts:
    Got Kriegs end of our trade yesterday. Some nice looking sticks in there cant wait to try them.
    glad they made it to you in good condition!
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Okay. The other day I'm reading the AAA maduro thread started by Oz. I posted that I had two of each left and was saving them for a good occasion and get some rest on them. Then, I read a post by acsamples79 that he missed them and would have liked to try them. He even mentioned that he was willing to trade an Opus X for them. He put an "lol" after it so I thought he was joking around. I PM'd him and told him I would send him the AAA and AAA Maduro Forum Blend and three mystery sticks for 5 sticks with no clue what's coming. Today I got the package and they are as follows. . .

Fuente Fuente Opux X
    Romeo y Julieta Dukes 09 LE (Certified ISOM)
    Padilla Series 68
    Alec Bradley Harvest Habano 1997
    Alec Bradley Tempus

And as a bonus extra stick, he threw in a Ramon Allones Special Select (ISOM). I PM'd him telling him that we are either new best friends or I'm going to kill him for sending me so much for so little.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    undulac:
    Okay. The other day I'm reading the AAA maduro thread started by Oz. I posted that I had two of each left and was saving them for a good occasion and get some rest on them. Then, I read a post by acsamples79 that he missed them and would have liked to try them. He even mentioned that he was willing to trade an Opus X for them. He put an "lol" after it so I thought he was joking around. I PM'd him and told him I would send him the AAA and AAA Maduro Forum Blend and three mystery sticks for 5 sticks with no clue what's coming. Today I got the package and they are as follows. . .

Fuente Fuente Opux X
    Romeo y Julieta Dukes 09 LE (Certified ISOM)
    Padilla Series 68
    Alec Bradley Harvest Habano 1997
    Alec Bradley Tempus

And as a bonus extra stick, he threw in a Ramon Allones Special Select (ISOM). I PM'd him telling him that we are either new best friends or I'm going to kill him for sending me so much for so little.

Holy Chit Batman! NICE BOMB BRO!
    Got my winnings from Jozr on the Music Trivia and a very Nice selecton of sticks including the New San Latano Maduro.... SWEET MAN! Im SMOKING! another great game and Winnings from the Man!
    Got my winnings today from RaschNuts, This guy Blew up my Mail box with an OUTSTANDING SEt of Sticks, Man-o-War Torpedo with a foot band? a Man-o-War Toro, A Prodigy By Rocky Patel, A Padillia Miami Churchill, and an Ashton Shurchill..... I will enjoy trying some of these new stciks and loving the MOW! Thanks Bro!
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    wow! I came home today after my 12th day of 13 hrs days, and more to go! thought i would check the mail. my community mail box is gone. Kuzi hit that box with a stealth package. His weapons of mass destruction where a LDF Air bender, Joya de Nicaragua antano, and a LG Dominicanos. Thanks brother. Didnt see that coming, when i regain my breath from the shock, I will let that Air bender knock the wind outta me! All this carnage for just passing on some good karma.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I got my stuff from RaschNuts also. All I was looking for was the Spec Ops but he hit me with a diesel and a RP Prodigy! Thanks man. Hope you enjoy what I sent your way.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    got my end of the trade with a newer member ctremblay187............guy came through on time and delivered as promise....all in good shape..ill now vouch for him...thanks bro
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    So after a shipping fiasco on a bomb he attempted to send me, The Sniper resent the exact same sticks and man o man did he blow me away! He bombed me just because he wanted to try more heavily ligero sticks because I was wanting to explore them. Hit me with 5 awesome sticks. Cain Nub, Gurkha Triple Ligero, CAO LX2, LFD Double Ligero and a La Herencia Cubana Soloman. So freaking generous!! Glen is one of the very best BORK's around!! Thanks bro!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Got my winnings today from RaschNuts, This guy Blew up my Mail box with an OUTSTANDING SEt of Sticks, Man-o-War Torpedo with a foot band? a Man-o-War Toro, A Prodigy By Rocky Patel, A Padillia Miami Churchill, and an Ashton Shurchill..... I will enjoy trying some of these new stciks and loving the MOW! Thanks Bro!
    The Man o War with the foot band i believe is a ruination i tagged it with an R on my date sticky note. CCom had a shipment come in and i guess the factory ran out or Ruination bands so used regular ones. Enjoy
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    RaschNuts:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Man o War with the foot band i believe is a ruination i tagged it with an R on my date sticky note. CCom had a shipment come in and i guess the factory ran out or Ruination bands so used regular ones. Enjoy
    I think that was the original ruination band before they changed it. I had a bunch that have the foot band and a regular MoW primary band. The foot band was what showed it was a Ruination.
    rwheelwright:
    RaschNuts:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I think that was the original band before they changed it. I had a bunch that have the foot band and a regular MoW primary band.
    This specific one is a Ruination due to running out of Ruination Bands.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Kuzi came through with MAW package and threw in an additional stick to boot. Thanks a ton they all look so good. Hard not to smoke them today. It goes without saying but yet I must tell you all Kuzi is def. a true BORK, and if you get a chance trade with him.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    A little late in posting this one.. But Ozzie send a nice package of cigars, that included Padilla Limited Edition, Black Pearl. RP Edge, And a fine Gurkha Shaggy. Thanks Ozzie. That was a fun Music Trivia game.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Was going to sell me half a box of airbenders but I ran into a money crunch after he sent them. Being the good guy he is he accepted a trade. I think hell be happy though! ;)
    Got my sticks from Rwheelwright today for the spec ops i sent him. Some nice looking sticks.

RP 90
    RP Decade
    RP I Press
    RP Summer Collection 2008
    and a Aurora 100 Anos.

Thanks
    Got my Winnings from Millennium today a great Assortment of Fine Looking cigars including a Hoya De Montery , Nica Libre, % vegas Cask STrenght and a few others ! Sorry for the bad breakdown but Im limited here for a while LOL
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    got my sticks from jsnake...hooked me up with a gurkha east indian, cuban legacy, cao brazilia nub! awesome
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Brother hooked me up with Fun and Games winnings - Gurk Legend, Flor de Oliva, Black Pearl, 5 V Gold Maduro, and a Pirates sticks. Thanks brother - that 5 vgm is getting smoked tonight. I've been wanting to try the 5V, Pearl, and Flor De Oliva for a long time. Thanks brother!!
    Hey Guys I walked the Puppy down to the Mail Box today and it was GONE! The Dog sniffed around and then started barking at this Package! it was addressed to me! It was a MASSIVE KABOON FROM HAYBLET... Thanks Bro put a smile on my face ! No description nessecary Here is the BOMB!
    Photobucket
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hey Guys I walked the Puppy down to the Mail Box today and it was GONE! The Dog sniffed around and then started barking at this Package! it was addressed to me! It was a MASSIVE KABOON FROM HAYBLET... Thanks Bro put a smile on my face ! No description nessecary Here is the BOMB!
    Photobucket
    Glad I could help bring a smile to your face Oz, the !07 is the infamous Twitter Cigar btw ^ ^
    Hayblet:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Photobucket
    Glad I could help bring a smile to your face Oz, the !07 is the infamous Twitter Cigar btw ^ ^

WHat is the TWITTER CIgar.... I am not privy to that ! But it was the First Cigar that Caught My EYE I Love La Aurora stuff
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hayblet:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Photobucket

WHat is the TWITTER CIgar.... I am not privy to that ! But it was the First Cigar that Caught My EYE I Love La Aurora stuff
    The Twitter cigar is that La Aurora 107 lancero. That vitola was made especially for La Aurora fans that wanted the lancero size.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hayblet:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Photobucket

http://www.examiner.com/cigar-in-washington-dc/la-aurora-twitter-the-107-lancero
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Set up a little trade with this BOTL and it was flawless. In fact, he sent an extra stick! Thanks so much my friend, Ill trade with you anytime!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Set up a box split w Cholmes that turned into a trade, that turned into total destruction of my cube! Dud hit me with 5 awesome super premium stix! Super stoked!