Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hey Guys I walked the Puppy down to the Mail Box today and it was GONE! The Dog sniffed around and then started barking at this Package! it was addressed to me! It was a MASSIVE KABOON FROM HAYBLET... Thanks Bro put a smile on my face ! No description nessecary Here is the BOMB!
    Nice artillary there Hayblet!!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I have 3 more planned just not sure if I have enough >quality< ammo
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    fer serious...
    i got a bomb from hayblet too
    check it out:
    just crazy.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Thought to myself (after an suggestion) "Yeah why not bomb the guy with the highest post count, probably been a long time since someone up and bombed his a$$" Hope you enjoy them good Sir, just spreading the wealth!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Hayblet:
    just spreading the wealth!
    im trying...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Got another surprise package in the mail. Royln here decided that since the post office "lost" his last cigar bomb, he'd make it up and send me another one even when I told him he didn't have to and that I appreciated it. A very solid BORK! Thanks so much!

I got:
    La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte
    RP Edge Lite
    Perdomo Habano Maduro
    5 Vegas Miami
    Alec Bradley Tempus
    Don Pepin Garcia Tabacos Baez Series S F
    and a Graycliff DOUBLE ESPRESSO!!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    wwhwang:
    Got another surprise package in the mail. Royln here decided that since the post office "lost" his last cigar bomb, he'd make it up and send me another one even when I told him he didn't have to and that I appreciated it. A very solid BORK! Thanks so much!

I got:
    La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte
    RP Edge Lite
    Perdomo Habano Maduro
    5 Vegas Miami
    Alec Bradley Tempus
    Don Pepin Garcia Tabacos Baez Series S F
    and a Graycliff DOUBLE ESPRESSO!!!
    Enjoy bro. I remember you saying your first experience with the 5 vegas Miami didnt go so well.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a music trivia pack from Kas today, I must have been good because Santa came early this year, not only were there no stickers, of the ones I've had I love them all, and have been wanting to sample the others. Thanks for a wonderful pack Kas.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got a nice little bomb from John (fuentejps) the other day for some Oasis fans I sent him a while back. He stepped up and hit me with:

Camacho Triple Maduro Figurado
    Montecristo White Churchill
    MOW Ruination Belicoso
    Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
    Cain NUB Habano
    Fonseca 10-10

Just another top of the line Cigar.com BORK.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Brother hooked me up with the movie winnings
    diesel shorty, an unbanded mystery stick, rp sun grown, and a la riqueza.
    thanks brother
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Anytime. Smoke the unbanded one, tell me what you think, and I'll let you know what it is. I personally love this stick and want the spread the word, and flavor, of it.
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    bandyt09:
    Got a nice little bomb from John (fuentejps) the other day for some Oasis fans I sent him a while back. He stepped up and hit me with:

Camacho Triple Maduro Figurado
    Montecristo White Churchill
    MOW Ruination Belicoso
    Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
    Cain NUB Habano
    Fonseca 10-10

Just another top of the line Cigar.com BORK.
    hope you like them todd. that triple maddy is fantastic..........
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Just got my half of a trade with Sandman. In addition to the agreed upon deal he tossed in a couple of bonus sticks, a RP Puro Cubano and a 262 Paradigm (which i've been really wanting to try)! In addition they deal was struck, package mailed out immediately and received in 2 days! Definetely a great BOTL! Thanks bro!
  • ctremblay187ctremblay187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    just got my mooch from RaschNuts in it he included a dub espresso, diesel uc, diesel unlimited d5, gurkha legend, prodigy by RP Gurkha legend sig 101 needless to say hooked up!!!thanks brotherman!!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    JZ:
    Just got my half of a trade with Sandman. In addition to the agreed upon deal he tossed in a couple of bonus sticks, a RP Puro Cubano and a 262 Paradigm (which i've been really wanting to try)! In addition they deal was struck, package mailed out immediately and received in 2 days! Definetely a great BOTL! Thanks bro!
    Just got mine in today from JZ as well. Sticks look great and they got here just as fast. He even threw in an extra stick that I had not tried yet. Great BORK in my book and I would def. trade with him again. Thanks
    Got his PIF package in the mail today. Cu-avana Intenso, Graycliff 1666, 5 Vegas Miami, 5 Vegas Classic, 262 Paradigm, and a San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol. Thanks so much, Tony! Very solid BORK.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    I also hooked up with Tony to trade for some of his Gurkha's and of course he threw in a couple of extra sticks. Always a pleasure to trade with the Sandman.
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    ok this might be stupid question but would you guys just trade each other sticks by mail?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Christian_Sapp:
    ok this might be stupid question but would you guys just trade each other sticks by mail?
    It happens all the time. What do you have in mind.
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    kaspera79:
    Christian_Sapp:
    im not to sure i just got started a couple of months ago, i have different 5 vegas, cains, nub, cain nubs
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Christian_Sapp:
    kaspera79:
    Christian_Sapp:
    im not to sure i just got started a couple of months ago, i have different 5 vegas, cains, nub, cain nubs
    PM Sent. I'll help you out and get you on the good traders list man.
  • acsamples79acsamples79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
    Ive been meaning to get on here for days now, i recently traded with undulac after he graciously responded to me looking for a forum blend that i missed out on, he sent me the forum blend, as well as the forum blend maduro, along with some other nice sticks... He sent me a nice package! Really great guy, i appreciate what he did for me...
    wwhwang:
    Got his PIF package in the mail today. Cu-avana Intenso, Graycliff 1666, 5 Vegas Miami, 5 Vegas Classic, 262 Paradigm, and a San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol. Thanks so much, Tony! Very solid BORK.
    Things to try or try agian. Hope you enjoy them
    brotheradam:
    I also hooked up with Tony to trade for some of his Gurkha's and of course he threw in a couple of extra sticks. Always a pleasure to trade with the Sandman.
    I did what? No way! I want the extras back NOW!!!!!
    Sandman1am:
    brotheradam:
    I did what? No way! I want the extras back NOW!!!!!
    His part of the trade and a PIF came in today and they look amazing. All of the PIF's I have never tried and am looking forward to each of them. Thanks and looking forward to our next trade.
    Got his part of the trade! Man O' War Ruination, LFD Airbender, San Lotano Maduro, San Lotano Habano, and Carlos Torano Exodus Silver! And he threw in a Gurkha Centurian and a La Perla Habana...Morado, I think, as extras! Thanks so much, man!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Chris came through on his PIF with 5 yummy sticks I can't wait to smoke. Well done my friend.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Enjoyed trading with you, man. I was pretty sure I saw you posting that you love Centurians awhile back so I had to throw one in. If you have some, one more never hurts right? Lol either way enjoy
    Got my end of the trades from both of these BORK's. Both got here quick and everything looks great. They both sent extras that were not agreed upon. Both are standup guys and I would def. trade with them again. Thanks Guys looking forward to these smokes.
  • shawtdshawtd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 72
    I've been around for a few months. I've seen the posts about how generous everybody is around here. I'm looking to get on the good traders list, so firetruckguy offers to do a trade. I sent a couple of extra to show my appreciation, but he goes ahead and doubles my effort!

The stuff on the left is what he was SUPPOSED to send. The stuff on the right is just awesomeness!

Thanks dude!