Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    They both bombed me out of nowhere this week. Two great examples of solid BORKS!!!! There are no two finer words in the English language than "free cigars"......... that and "encased meats". Very close.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    lilwing88:
    ....There are no two finer words in the English language than "free cigars"......... that and "encased meats". Very close.
    ... also "open bar", or "twin sisters".
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    lilwing88:
    They both bombed me out of nowhere this week. Two great examples of solid BORKS!!!! There are no two finer words in the English language than "free cigars"......... that and "encased meats". Very close.
    no problem, hope you enjoy them!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Got my end of a trade with jacketsrule... all the agreed upon sticks are there in in great shape and he included an extra El Primer Mundo Rosando Oscuro and man it is one good lookin stick... after reading a few reviews, i'm pretty excited to try it...

and I got my Movie winnings from james40... 4 good lookin sticks including two favorites (Ccom sun grown torp and CAO Brazilia tubo), one great everyday stick (5 Vegas classic robusto) and one that I have been interested to try R&J Reserve Maduro...

some great sticks from some great BORKS! now, what to smoke???
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my end of the box split and Art. D. from JoeyJoe and A very nice bomb from Krieg. Great guys. Thanks to both of you!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    robbyras:
    and I got my Movie winnings from james40... 4 good lookin sticks including two favorites (Ccom sun grown torp and CAO Brazilia tubo), one great everyday stick (5 Vegas classic robusto) and one that I have been interested to try R&J Reserve Maduro...

some great sticks from some great BORKS! now, what to smoke???
    Sweet, hope they smoke well. I'm gonna try the R&J Maddy this weekend. And I hope you like the package for the F&G heading your way.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Got my end of a trade with Tim (Jackets rule) all nicely packaged and shipped with an extra rider a El Primer Mundo Rosando Oscuro that looks devine and alo got my football pack from Chris, some tasty sticks this BORK laid onto me ............ Thanks fellas
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    I think kreig is trying to show me up man...first bombs lilwing same week as me...now t even trade as well...dang brother...get off my back and let me lead every now and then! lol..jkjk...but your welcome t evan!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    This man did a bang up job on the trade we did. 2 extras, a couple 601's I have never tried. Thanks Tom, will trade with you anytime!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Got my New House cigar contest winnings today... WOW. Sent the Fuente Don Carlos Edicion De Anniversario, but also included a Tempus, Padilla 68, and LA Barrel Aged!

• Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Got my mystery package from Brian with a few very nice stow a way's :^) Thanks Bro!
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I think kreig is trying to show me up man...first bombs lilwing same week as me...now t even trade as well...dang brother...get off my back and let me lead every now and then! lol..jkjk...but your welcome t evan!
    LOL, what's funny is I had no idea, LOL...hope u didn't bomb king...cuz I traded with him too this week, LOL
    t_evan50:
    Got my end of the box split and Art. D. from JoeyJoe and A very nice bomb from Krieg. Great guys. Thanks to both of you!
    hope you enjoy them! sounds like u had a good week! LOL
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Got my end of trades from Rash, Duder, & wing. They all got here fast with the agreed upon sticks. They all look and smell great. These fine BORK's all threw in extras that I have never tried to boot! Thanks guys was a good experience trading with all of you. No questions I would trade with them again.

Cank came through with the agreed upon money for sticks I had up for sale or trade. It got here fast, just wish he would have thrown in extra!!!! lol j/k Stand up BORK in my book and def. has a place on good trades list.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Got the end of my Trade or purchase from Tony. It got here fast. All 20 cigars arrived in perfect packaging and humidity ! Thanks for the 262 I have wanted one of those for a while ! I would take pics but my damn camera died and I can not for the life of me find any batteries in this house. Anyways Thanks Tony its always good trading with you !
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Got my movie trivia winnings from Robb. Been thinking about ordering that Turbo Photobucket
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    PsychoSJG:
    Got my movie trivia winnings from Robb. Been thinking about ordering that Turbo Photobucket
    Enjoy! that RP is one of my personal favorites...
    Tony is ridiculous!!! We did a trade for some Decades and somehow he "accidentally" loaded the bag with too many extras....... Opus X, Montecristos, 262 Paradigm and a NUB conny! Thanks, bro. You rock!
    Spencer hooked it up big time! We did a split for the Weekend Blitz last week. He sent my end and snuck in some stragglers....... 5 Vegas A, Perdomo Fresco, Montecristo Media Noche, Tat VI and a Casa Fuego!

Way too generous, bro!
    The Cank:
    Got the end of my Trade or purchase from Tony. It got here fast. All 20 cigars arrived in perfect packaging and humidity ! Thanks for the 262 I have wanted one of those for a while ! I would take pics but my damn camera died and I can not for the life of me find any batteries in this house. Anyways Thanks Tony its always good trading with you !
    Same to you Brett, wish I knew you needed batteries I would have put some of them in the package too! ;)
    lilwing88:
    Tony is ridiculous!!! We did a trade for some Decades and somehow he "accidentally" loaded the bag with too many extras....... Opus X, Montecristos, 262 Paradigm and a NUB conny! Thanks, bro. You rock!
    Like they say accidents happen that's why there's insurance. Now make a claim and get a new mailbox......hmmmmm who's next?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    This guy helped me with getting a multi trade for some sticks and handled all the negotiating with his "source" to get us the best deal possible. He did a lot of leg work for us and I want to give him big props. Thanks so much buddy.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my end of a trade with sandman. The guy went and made me feel like a total douche. I throw in a couple "ok" extra sticks and he hits me with extras like: a CAO La triviata, and a MoW just to name a couple. You are great botl. Thanks again!
    t_evan50:
    Got my end of a trade with sandman. The guy went and made me feel like a total douche. I throw in a couple "ok" extra sticks and he hits me with extras like: a CAO La triviata, and a MoW just to name a couple. You are great botl. Thanks again!
    same here, I got my end of our trade last night too. Now I know what Sandman's def of "a little extra" is! This BORK went above and beyond, would trade with anytime. Thanks man!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Worked out a trade with Tony for some of the gurkhas he had up and this ridiculous brother blew me away even after giving me a great deal in the trade. 2 Shaggy's, 2 Centruians, Gold Collectors Edition, Masters Select, Fonseca Serie F and 1 mystery stick. All I can say is I'm glad I didn't send yours yet. This means war brother, this means war!
    t_evan50:
    Hey you started it man with that uncalled for bomb you sent me last week! Lots of good stuff in the package so I was just paying you back. It was my way of saying thank you.
    Krieg:
    t_evan50:
    same here, I got my end of our trade last night too. Now I know what Sandman's def of "a little extra" is! This BORK went above and beyond, would trade with anytime. Thanks man!
    Hey glad they got to you in good shape. I've never been good with "a little, few, or couple" as a definition. LOL Hey it was great trading with you too.
    ENFIDL:
    Worked out a trade with Tony for some of the gurkhas he had up and this ridiculous brother blew me away even after giving me a great deal in the trade. 2 Shaggy's, 2 Centruians, Gold Collectors Edition, Masters Select, Fonseca Serie F and 1 mystery stick. All I can say is I'm glad I didn't send yours yet. This means war brother, this means war!
    Glad you liked the extras. Are you sure you want to go down that path my friend? Choose your next move wisely. LOL
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Sandman1am:
    ENFIDL:
    Glad you liked the extras. Are you sure you want to go down that path my friend? Choose your next move wisely. LOL
    Oh I have, maybe you should have chosen your last one more carefully...muahahahaha lol Sniper and Hannibal have both bombed me and gotten blown to bits as a result. Now it's time to do it yet again! :)
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    ENFIDL:
    Oh I have, maybe you should have chosen your last one more carefully...muahahahaha lol Sniper and Hannibal have both bombed me and gotten blown to bits as a result. Now it's time to do it yet again! :)
    I've got 2 words for you BRING IT!!!!