Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    t_evan50:
    Got my end of a trade with sandman. The guy went and made me feel like a total douche. I throw in a couple "ok" extra sticks and he hits me with extras like: a CAO La triviata, and a MoW just to name a couple. You are great botl. Thanks again!
    Troy I don't know what you are talking about. I got my end of the trade today and remember why I loaded yours up. 4 super premiums, 1 of my new favorites, and 1 Camacho Maduro that looks awesome and I can not wait to try out. Not to mention the bomb again. Thanks for trading. There should be no questions that t_evan50 is a stand up BORK and I would def. trade with him again.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Got my his end of the trade sticks look great gonna have to have one of the 262's today since it is gorgeous outside in NH. he also added a couple extra. 1 is unmarked. Thanks again Tony
    RaschNuts:
    Got my his end of the trade sticks look great gonna have to have one of the 262's today since it is gorgeous outside in NH. he also added a couple extra. 1 is unmarked. Thanks again Tony
    Glad they got there safe and enjoy them. It was great trading with you. Let me know what you think about that unmarked cigar.
    Sandman1am:
    RaschNuts:
    Glad they got there safe and enjoy them. It was great trading with you. Let me know what you think about that unmarked cigar.
    will do. Might light it up tomorrow. Had the 262 today used it for a little project i want to try once i get it together ill share. what a great smoke. glad i traded for them. I will have to get a box at some point.
    RaschNuts:
    Sandman1am:
    RaschNuts:
    will do. Might light it up tomorrow. Had the 262 today used it for a little project i want to try once i get it together ill share. what a great smoke. glad i traded for them. I will have to get a box at some point.
    Def. let one of the Reps know when you are ready for that box. I would like to get a mini review for the Paradigm you smoked. I'm def. interested in this project you are talking about.
    Sandman1am:
    RaschNuts:
    Sandman1am:
    RaschNuts:
    Def. let one of the Reps know when you are ready for that box. I would like to get a mini review for the Paradigm you smoked. I'm def. interested in this project you are talking about.
    The project is any thing to special just thought it might be kinda cool to take a pic every puff and show how a cigar burns kinda like the guy on u tube that took a pick everyday.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    No real shock here but FTG is a great BOTL. We did a split and not only did he send me MORE than what was owed he also sent me a 3 pack sampler of MOW. I opened the box infront of my wife and she said "Why is CCOM sending you cigars AND money?" Wouldn't that be nice.
    Just got my end of a trade in from Doug and he came through with the agreed upon sticks and even threw in extras. They got here really fast and are in great shape. Looking forward to this sticks. No doubts that he is a stand up BORK and I would trade with him again in a heartbeat. Thanks again Doug and if you ever need anything let me know.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Got his part of the trade! Six Padrons and an AF Double Chateau Sungrown as an extra! Thanks so much, Burton.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    ^ yeah, but that pales in comparison to the bag this fool hooked me up with: Tabacos Baez SF, Edge Lite, Gurkha Black Puro, SCCC Robo, Tempus Quadrum, Park Ave Churchill, Cohiba Red dot pequenos, La Perla Habana Morado (I think). Ridiculous generosity.
    Got the prize for his little one hr game the other day. sticks look great. Sent a Mow Virtue(the answer to the question), Gurkha Centurian, Intenso, Graycliff turbo, and a CAO(not sure what kind) Thanks for the game sticks look great.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    SOL bombed me today with a 5 pack of the new ave marie! awesome BOTL from UK!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    I just got my winnings from Robbyras and its a Fine looking selection of tasty Morsals a San Miguel (cant wait to try this one) a Special Select from Nestor Miranda!, a Monster Man-o-War a 5 vegas Classic, and a Perdoma Hanao Maduro! Love those Maduros! Thanks Brother!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I just got my winnings from Robbyras and its a Fine looking selection of tasty Morsals a San Miguel (cant wait to try this one) a Special Select from Nestor Miranda!, a Monster Man-o-War a 5 vegas Classic, and a Perdoma Hanao Maduro! Love those Maduros! Thanks Brother!
    Enjoy brother... pack them with your snow gear and take them to Ohio!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Got my winnings from him and what a package - he sent me the Expert Picks from the catalog - Diesel Unlimitied, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, Padilla Signature 1932, San Miguel, and Ave Maria. He also sent me a Montesino (lonsdale vitola I believe). Thanks a ton brother, I really appreciate it.
    Sandman1am:
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    ENFIDL:
    Worked out a trade with Tony for some of the gurkhas he had up and this ridiculous brother blew me away even after giving me a great deal in the trade. 2 Shaggy's, 2 Centruians, Gold Collectors Edition, Masters Select, Fonseca Serie F and 1 mystery stick. All I can say is I'm glad I didn't send yours yet. This means war brother, this means war!
    Glad you liked the extras. Are you sure you want to go down that path my friend? Choose your next move wisely. LOL
    Oh I have, maybe you should have chosen your last one more carefully...muahahahaha lol Sniper and Hannibal have both bombed me and gotten blown to bits as a result. Now it's time to do it yet again! :)
    I've got 2 words for you BRING IT!!!!
    So I laid down to take a nap and woke up to pounding on my door. Pissed off at the world I go to the door to find my mail lady standing in a crator with burnt and singed hair. She held 2 large boxes that wouldn't fit into my mailbox....Thank goodness I won't have to replace that.....nope just have to replace the driveway where the mail truck was.

Wow Enfidl did you really have to hit me so hard? Here I was trying to downsize a little bit and you throw in 6 extras? A few that I haven't had yet and am excited to try. Thanks for hitting me with the extras and for the trade. You def are a great BORK and I look forward to trading with you in the future. If you don't know Enfidl is def a good trader. So beware my friend paybacks are coming.
    so i get home from work today, and the elevator to my apt is not working and half the mailbox's for my apt building are missing. i get to my door and have a lot of angry notes from my neighbors wondering why i go inside and see a massive bomb on my counter.

This BORK sent me a CAO Brazilia, LEC, San Miguel, Aston VSG, 5 Vegas Classic, Padron 1964, just to name a few. Sticks look and smell great cant wait to try some of these.
    Thanks Rob Enjoy COD and the asthons i sent you should have them by friday.
  • shawtdshawtd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 72
    Got my movie trivia winnings from this awesome brother. Being new to the hobby, I'm blown away by Robbyras. 6 awesome sticks only 1 of them I've tried before. I have some exciting sticks to try now. Thanks man!

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Sandman1am:
    Sandman1am:
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    ENFIDL:
    Worked out a trade with Tony for some of the gurkhas he had up and this ridiculous brother blew me away even after giving me a great deal in the trade. 2 Shaggy's, 2 Centruians, Gold Collectors Edition, Masters Select, Fonseca Serie F and 1 mystery stick. All I can say is I'm glad I didn't send yours yet. This means war brother, this means war!
    Glad you liked the extras. Are you sure you want to go down that path my friend? Choose your next move wisely. LOL
    Oh I have, maybe you should have chosen your last one more carefully...muahahahaha lol Sniper and Hannibal have both bombed me and gotten blown to bits as a result. Now it's time to do it yet again! :)
    I've got 2 words for you BRING IT!!!!
    So I laid down to take a nap and woke up to pounding on my door. Pissed off at the world I go to the door to find my mail lady standing in a crator with burnt and singed hair. She held 2 large boxes that wouldn't fit into my mailbox....Thank goodness I won't have to replace that.....nope just have to replace the driveway where the mail truck was.

Wow Enfidl did you really have to hit me so hard? Here I was trying to downsize a little bit and you throw in 6 extras? A few that I haven't had yet and am excited to try. Thanks for hitting me with the extras and for the trade. You def are a great BORK and I look forward to trading with you in the future. If you don't know Enfidl is def a good trader. So beware my friend paybacks are coming.
    BAHAHAHAHAHA my reign of terror continues! Enjoy them brother! and Sorry about the driveway...lol
    RaschNuts:
    so i get home from work today, and the elevator to my apt is not working and half the mailbox's for my apt building are missing. i get to my door and have a lot of angry notes from my neighbors wondering why i go inside and see a massive bomb on my counter.

This BORK sent me a CAO Brazilia, LEC, San Miguel, Aston VSG, 5 Vegas Classic, Padron 1964, just to name a few. Sticks look and smell great cant wait to try some of these.
    Enjoy Brother! Thanks again for coming through with the game and sticks! I'll keep an eye out for them...
    shawtd:
    Got my movie trivia winnings from this awesome brother. Being new to the hobby, I'm blown away by Robbyras. 6 awesome sticks only 1 of them I've tried before. I have some exciting sticks to try now. Thanks man!

The 5 vegas and mow are some of my favorites... the Tabac is a nice smoke as well... enjoy!

and man, your camera takes some crystal clear pics!
    Got my winnings from both these BORK's. OZ hooked it up since the Mooch package got last Truly these guys are both great BOTL's

Photobucket
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Got my PIF from the great BORK Bill. Sent a great 6 stick package with a couple Ive never tried before. Thanks my friend! Come on people.....hit him up for a trade!
    RaschNuts:
    Got my winnings from both these BORK's. OZ hooked it up since the Mooch package got last Truly these guys are both great BOTL's

Photobucket

Cool Stuff! ENJOY!
    firetruckguy:
    Got my PIF from the great BORK Bill. Sent a great 6 stick package with a couple Ive never tried before. Thanks my friend! Come on people.....hit him up for a trade!

ROCK ON BROTHER! ENJOY!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So thank go the mailbox is not too close to the house because if it were my hunt trip would have been put off , instead i just have to fix the crater at the end of my driveway and replace the mailbox ...... Phil sent me my game of football winnings and went so far overboard its not even funny ....... a nub habano, a MOW virtue, a 5V gold maduro, an FP Capas, a 5V Miami, and an OPUS X.................... REALY PHIL an OPUS X ....... you rock bother, Thanks so much ...... hope I have as much luck in the woods as I have picking games ... LOL
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Got Stephen's end of a trade! He traded me 3 San Miguel and 2 Padilla Miami and threw in 5 Vegas Classic, 5 Vegas Miami, Nicarao, Ave Maria, and CAO Gold as extras! This guy never disappoints! Thanks so much, Stephen.

Crazy BORK fla-gypsy decided to return fire after I bombed him a week or so ago. He dropped La Perla Habana Black Pearl Original, La Perla Habana Classic (?), Calle Ocho, Alec Bradley Harvest Seleccion 1997, and an AJ Signature Habano on my porch. Thanks for everything, Al!
    robbyras:
    RaschNuts:

Enjoy Brother! Thanks again for coming through with the game and sticks! I'll keep an eye out for them...
    got my end of the trade with Josh
    Photobucket

thanks again brother!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got Rob's PIF package a few days ago and here is the stuff that apparently no one wanted from him Tatuaje Havana VI Hermosos MOW Torpedo AF Hemingway Short Story G.A.R. Robusto Grande CAO MX2 Toro AVO Heritage Thanks again Rob, you are a quality BORK
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Got my end of a trade with Stephen yesterday. I was wanting to try some of the San Miguels he recently purchased. so he threw 2 of those in along with a Oliva, A Fernadez signature series, nicarao, and a 10th anniversay Rock Patel...good looking out bro.