Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Just got my Movie Triv. package from RaschNuts. Excellent selection of sticks including a G2 Turbo and a RP Prodigy that I've been wanting to try. THanks again brother.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    t_evan50:
    Just got my Movie Triv. package from RaschNuts. Excellent selection of sticks including a G2 Turbo and a RP Prodigy that I've been wanting to try. THanks again brother.
    Glad they made it safe and sound. The RP is a good stick. Prob one of my top 5 now.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Got my Music Trivia Winnings from RaschNuts, RIDICULOUS, pay backs a b i t c h, keep your head low...

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    got My Pakg from Rob today Great selectiuon of sticks a Massive Rocky Patel 1992 a Gurkha Empire II, MOW Virtue Gurkha triple Ligero and a Gran Habano GH2.
    Thanks man over the TOP!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    this brotha, started this blind trade, got my package, very quick, very nice selection, would def trade with him again
  • smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    Just got my trade from smokysuit well here it all the sticks look awesome... def puttem on good traders image Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Diamondog:
    Got my Music Trivia Winnings from RaschNuts, RIDICULOUS, pay backs a b i t c h, keep your head low...

Had to hit you up good felt bad it took so long, and saw that you wanted to try the 2 Ashton's. Also the MOW is a Ruination.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    This dude, for NO REASON AT ALL hits me from out of nowhere with the following...

- Fuente Hemingway Between The Lines
    - Fuent Anejo
    - AB Harvest Selection 1997
    - Tatuaje La Riqueza
    - 5 Vegas Miami

Yeah, y'all read that right - a friggin Between The Lines AND an Anejo. In the same fiver. FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!! UNREAL!!!

I dont know what this dude is on, but I STRONGLY suggest you trade with him or get on his good side before he goes to rehab! LOL Thanks Wayne!!!

These two hit me up with the Movie and Sports Trivia. both sent great sticks most of which i havnt had.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    kent1146:
    I just completed a sale with enfidl for a few cigars + cigar case. And I must say, he's a stand-up guy. Great communication, and very smooth transaction. If I was a dodgeball team captain, I'd pick him first.
    Got my purchase from kent1146 today! Great guy, great communication and very fast shipping. Purchase Monday and arrived today. He threw in an extra Romeo y Julieta to boot. Thanks brother!!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    ENFIDL:
    kent1146:
    I just completed a sale with enfidl for a few cigars + cigar case. And I must say, he's a stand-up guy. Great communication, and very smooth transaction. If I was a dodgeball team captain, I'd pick him first.
    Got my purchase from kent1146 today! Great guy, great communication and very fast shipping. Purchase Monday and arrived today. He threw in an extra Romeo y Julieta to boot. Thanks brother!!
    That's where they all went. I wanted to make a move on the ISOM Cohibas and Romeos but they disappeared quickly. Nice grab brother
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    So here is a shout out to:
    Christian_Sapp
    RaschNuts

Awesome BOTL's (BORKS)!!! Helped me secure some sticks I've been wanting very badly. Thank you very much.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Oh and Rob is back on my list as well, Thank you very much buddy not only for the samples but taking the time to get it all together.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Rob hit me with some movie winnings today. Good stuff including an Unlimited d.6! Thanks brother!
    Goldy out of the blue sent me some of his favorite sticks for me to check out, thank you, I appreciate your generosity! Several of these I have not tried

• docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    james40:
    This brother hooked me with my "The Gift" winnings. And boy, it was some gift. A $50 gift card to ccom. I'm so floored by your generosity. Thanks so much David. I will definitely be sending you something in return.
    And james40 definitely repaid me. I was trying to give him a gift and it's said if you give, you will receive. And I did. Small package but it packed a punch. I received a Camacho 1962 Pre embargo, Grand Habano Corojo, Padilla Achilles, and a Don Pepin Tabacos Baez Serie H. All will be a frist time smoke for me. Thnaks James. What great guys we have here.
  • jclaxton78jclaxton78 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 23
    FireTruckGuy put away the extinguisher and torched my mailbox with a flamethrower of premiums!  

Also, Duder2 came through with a stellar selection of smokes I've been dying to try.  Wowzers.

Stand-up guys for sure.  Thanks to both of you.  Sorry no pics available. 
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    I have to second that! Duder2 just sent me a great bag o sticks! He is the man.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Just got my half of a trade witha new guy here on the forums, sppd81. Good Chicagoland guy, enjoyed getting to know him. AND he's gonna fit in around here really well - dude cant count AT ALL! LOL We agreed on a fiver for a fiver, my half of which consisted of 3 MoW Virtues & 2 Oliva Serie V's all of which were packged properly and got here in a hurry. Along with a 5Vegas AAA & a Diesel.

Good guy, good trade - dont hesitate to trade with or include this guy in any passes, bombs, etc.

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Tony sent me ticks for the Mystery Stick game and added a few extras...

Photobucket Yeah... La Riqueza and a Dirty Rat as throw ins? Dude... just too much! Thanks so much... Never had the Dirty Rat... can't wait to fire it up.... probably gonna let it rest for a nice late spring smoke!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Secret Santa is a good guy.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    robbyras:
    Tony sent me ticks for the Mystery Stick game and added a few extras...

Photobucket Yeah... La Riqueza and a Dirty Rat as throw ins? Dude... just too much! Thanks so much... Never had the Dirty Rat... can't wait to fire it up.... probably gonna let it rest for a nice late spring smoke!
    Glad they got there ok. Hope you enjoy the sticks. Figured it was a good early Christmas present.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Not sure if he's on the list and didn't feel like reading 228 pages of posts, but james40 is a good trader and stand up guy.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I just won Cabi's 2000th post contest. Obviously Cabi has been mentioned here in the past, but I want to add my name to the list. I will be reporting fully on this one when it arrives but for now I was just so excited I had to tell EVERYONE ! Haahaahahaaha, love it. Thanks Cabi ! Awesome BORK, and very generous BOTL.
    We all know this here but needs to be said again, solid brother jumped all over my MAW request, thanks man, much appreciated!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    jship079 hooked me up with his random pick a # contest winnings. Freaking awesome! Thanks bro!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Got my football winnings today...

Photobucket

G2 Turbo, 1666, MOW Virtue, Diesel Unlimited d.X (my FAVORITE!) and 2 beauties that I have been wanting to try... Grukha Symphony and Macanudo Maduro Vintage 1997..

the last stick was in honor of my Giants! I've been wanting to try this since it came out... gonna let this one rest for opening day!

thanks brotha!
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Just got nailed for my first ever bomb! Jetmech hit me with a great selection of cigars! Definetely a great BOTL. This means war!!

Photobucket
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I am sure he is in here several times already but any brother that will launch to a totally unsuspecting BOTL is stand up in my book
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a couple in. First up was my end of a trade with Hayblet, came through on his end and included several nice extras, thanks Spencer. Also got a herf bomb from brotheradam, Jeff will herf with us here in Socal when he's down but hasn't made it for a while and so he sent a herf pack to pass around at the next herf. Very cool Jeff, and I'm sure I can speak for the whole group in saying we appreciate your generosity and cannot wait to herf with you again.