Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    stephen_hannibal:
    Ok I haven't updated this in awhile, and I did not mean to slight anyone.
    To get this back on track I would like to say my purchase form Nick was flawless. He Is a great guy and stand up BORK.

PURCHASE from Nick??? Jeez Stephen, at least you saw it coming! Nick just bombed my azz off with a RP Olde World Reserve, a RP Vintage 1990 (both of which Ive wanted to try for quite some time!), a RP Sun Grown (a personal fave!)... AND A CAMACHO LIBERTY 2010!!! All basically just for making a new friend since we met on here a couple weeks ago! Unreal!

With friends like this, you dont need ANYTHING - at least cigar wise! Excellent BOTL who I would recommend trading with every time you get a chance! Thanks Nick!
    <br
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Sniper, Glad you received the package...was very kind of you to help me out with the smokes I was looking for...hope you enjoy those smokes! Nick
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I received my end of a trade with Sandman and all I can say is that I would trade with him again in the future anytime he likes.

I sent him out a package of some premiums and hard to find sticks and he returned sent me out 17 different sticks including a 262 Paradigm and a Camacho Triple Maduro. I haven't tried a 262 yet and the Triple Maduro is one of my favourites so I am a happy guy. Thanks Tony, anytime you want to do this again, just let me know, great BORK.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    laker1963:
    I received my end of a trade with Sandman and all I can say is that I would trade with him again in the future anytime he likes.

I sent him out a package of some premiums and hard to find sticks and he returned sent me out 17 different sticks including a 262 Paradigm and a Camacho Triple Maduro. I haven't tried a 262 yet and the Triple Maduro is one of my favourites so I am a happy guy. Thanks Tony, anytime you want to do this again, just let me know, great BORK.
    Doug I'm glad that they finally got there safe and sound. I hope you enjoy all the sticks and be sure to let me know how you like the 262. Glad you are happy and the feeling is mutual on trading, still feel like I got a great deal!!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Two things today that are Bad ASS! Bandys PIF to me and this Other ASS!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Nuff Said
    Thanks Bandy ! YOU ROCK BROTHER and Congrats onm the New House!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got a maw pack from Steve today, included were the three Cohiba XV I had wished for as well as a Cohiba Black toro. Thanks Steve, already enjoying the XV quite a bit.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Nuff Said
    wow, alls I can say is "wow!"
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Nick2021:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Two things today that are Bad ASS! Bandys PIF to me and this Other ASS!br> Photobucket
    Nuff Said
    That is one ASH I'd love to have....
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    j0z3r:
    Got a maw pack from Steve today, included were the three Cohiba XV I had wished for as well as a Cohiba Black toro. Thanks Steve, already enjoying the XV quite a bit.
    I guess I scared the Post Office today when I called lol...Enjoy!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Diamondog:
    Nick2021:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Two things today that are Bad ASS! Bandys PIF to me and this Other ASS!br> Photobucket
    Nuff Said

It doesnot get ANY BETTER THAN THAT!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Diamondog:
    Nick2021:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Nuff Said

It doesnot get ANY BETTER THAN THAT!

Sweet jesus.....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Nuff Said
    Glad they got there. I told you I would make up for the late delivery. I hope you enjoy them.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Nuff Said
    To put it in old school shop talk... I'd eat through a pile of sh!t just to lick her a$$hole! Damn!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Laker hooked up 2 Armadas just for helping him out with a package. Thanks brother! Let me know when your smokes get there and thanks again brother!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Got my sticks yesterday from RaschNuts and some sticks today from Vulchor

Great sticks guys..thanks to the both of you.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Got his PIF today a nice selection including some of my faves thanks brother!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    sirfoster83:
    Laker hooked up 2 Armadas just for helping him out with a package. Thanks brother! Let me know when your smokes get there and thanks again brother!
    My pleasure sirfoster. I will be depending on the goodwill of brothers such as yourself if I am to continue to aquire any cigars here at C.COM, so I appreciate it. I think you will really like the Armada's, I know I do.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    laker1963:
    sirfoster83:
    My pleasure sirfoster. I will be depending on the goodwill of brothers such as yourself if I am to continue to aquire any cigars here at C.COM, so I appreciate it. I think you will really like the Armada's, I know I do.
    Just waiting for the kids to go to sleep then one meets its demise. And anytime you or someone else needs its my pleasure to help out.
    Hayblet:
    Got his PIF today a nice selection including some of my faves thanks brother!
    Glad you like the package, enjoy bro!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Man I dropped the ball...... This BORK sent my half the trade we set up a week ago and time got away from me posting it up. Thanks for 8 great sticks my friend! I will trade with you again anytime!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I just got one helluva bomb from LiLwing, the man sent me:

AB Prensado (which I've really been wanting to try)
    AB Tempus Torp (Tempus are in my #3!)
    AB Tempus Magistri (great sticks, I love the Shape)
    Perdermo Lot 23 Torperdo, actually had my first one of these tonight, and I loved it!
    Diesel Unlimited (good stick like always!) Joya De Nicaragua 1970 Antano Can't wait to try this one.

Thanks Marty! You're a great BORK my friend!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I got my winnings for the Movie pass today... six beauties! Thanks Jason!
    My pleasure! Enjoy brotha!
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Got my end from the Sports Trivia pass yesterday with some great sticks. Got me a Diesel, LHCOF, ccom Sun Grown, Gurkha Grand Envoy, and a CAO MX2. The last three I have yet to try so needless to say, I'm pumped.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    This brother hooked me with my "The Gift" winnings. And boy, it was some gift. A $50 gift card to ccom. I'm so floored by your generosity. Thanks so much David. I will definitely be sending you something in return.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Mike and I just worked out a trade and he came threw with his end super fast! He's new to the forum and I say he belongs on The List!

Thanks again Mike!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Just got my end of a trade with Nick2021 and have to say he is a stand up BOTL! The 2 cigars that were agreed upon look fantastic and he threw in 3 extras, 2 of which are a couple of my favorites from RP, and they all look great! Thanks a lot Nick!
    PuroFreak:
    Just got my end of a trade with Nick2021 and have to say he is a stand up BOTL! The 2 cigars that were agreed upon look fantastic and he threw in 3 extras, 2 of which are a couple of my favorites from RP, and they all look great! Thanks a lot Nick!
    Thanks Puro, also got my end from Puro today! Was a nice sight coming home to see that package...these last couple of days at work have been rough lol...standup guy for sure! Nick
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Score one more for Nick. Got his end of a trade today and I'm about as happy as can be. Thanks for the trade Nick, would be happy to trade with you any time.
    Wanted to say the same for Joe (j0z3r)...came through with his end of the trade and some extras....and man, am very happy with what he sent me...a T110, H Upmanns, and some other stuff...will get photos in the next couple of days...look forward to trading again in the future :)