Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• aron325aron325 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 158
    firetruckguy:
    Man I dropped the ball...... This BORK sent my half the trade we set up a week ago and time got away from me posting it up. Thanks for 8 great sticks my friend! I will trade with you again anytime!
    not sure if this was at me or not but I wanted to make sure you got your sticks
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Nick2021:
    Wanted to say the same for Jeff (j0z3r)...came through with his end of the trade and some extras....and man, am very happy with what he sent me...a T110, H Upmanns, and some other stuff...will get photos in the next couple of days...look forward to trading again in the future :)
    Who is this Jeff fellow you speak of? Wink [;)]
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    j0z3r:
    Nick2021:
    Wanted to say the same for Jeff (j0z3r)...came through with his end of the trade and some extras....and man, am very happy with what he sent me...a T110, H Upmanns, and some other stuff...will get photos in the next couple of days...look forward to trading again in the future :)
    I was going to ask if you changed your name and didn't tell anyone! lol
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    j0z3r:
    Nick2021:
    Sorry, Joe, not Jeff lol...not sure why I said that....you may now commence the floggings lol
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    firetruckguy:
    Man I dropped the ball...... This BORK sent my half the trade we set up a week ago and time got away from me posting it up. Thanks for 8 great sticks my friend! I will trade with you again anytime!
    No problem man. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for my sticks too.

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Another fine prize package from Duder2 received today from the Movie Trivia Pass! Duder (Jason) sent several sticks I've really been wanting to try a few that are some of my favorites! As always it's been fantastic deal with this BOTL!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    What a great BORK!!! Psycho blew me away big time! 2 Ave Maria, 2 Bahia Maduro's, 1 Gurkha Black Dragon, 1 Gurkha Centurian, 1 Rocky Patel Olde World Maduro and an Ashton. Are you freaking kidding me? Thank you so much brother! I have a few Black Dragons and a few Centurians in the humi but haven't had them yet and didn't have any of the others you blew me away with. Guess this is what I get for hitting you with a welcome to the forum bomb......
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    ENFIDL:
    What a great BORK!!! Psycho blew me away big time! 2 Ave Maria, 2 Bahia Maduro's, 1 Gurkha Black Dragon, 1 Gurkha Centurian, 1 Rocky Patel Olde World Maduro and an Ashton. Are you freaking kidding me? Thank you so much brother! I have a few Black Dragons and a few Centurians in the humi but haven't had them yet and didn't have any of the others you blew me away with. Guess this is what I get for hitting you with a welcome to the forum bomb......
    After sending me some of your Warchest, including the MOW Maduro, you deserved to get your ass kicked. I called FEMA to help with the damage. They said they'll be there in 2 months haha.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    After sending me some of your Warchest, including the MOW Maduro, you deserved to get your ass kicked. I called FEMA to help with the damage. They said they'll be there in 2 months haha.
    LMAO maybe I'll get a trailer from them that they'll sell me for a dollar later on! :p
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    aron325:
    firetruckguy:
    not sure if this was at me or not but I wanted to make sure you got your sticks

Oh no my friend, this one is for you...... Arin slapped me around with this beautiful package, mand it was over the top! Thanks so much and everyone better be hitting him up for a trade!

Photobucket
    Another BOTL that was over the top was Smoke. Damn nice PIF my friend, Ill trade with yeah anytime.

Photobucket
    And last but not least.......... Wayne. This BORK said he would send me his MAN O WAR golf set he got from CCOM because he dosent play golf. Got the golf set........ and 5 bonus sticks! Im pretty sure I can figure a way to pay him back ;)

Photobucket

Had the 5th one tonight......
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    firetruckguy:
    And last but not least.......... Wayne. This BORK said he would send me his MAN O WAR golf set he got from CCOM because he dosent play golf. Got the golf set........ and 5 bonus sticks! Im pretty sure I can figure a way to pay him back ;)

Photobucket

I can't even remember lol. What was the 5th stick that I sent you?
    wwhwang:
    firetruckguy:

Photobucket

I can't even remember lol. What was the 5th stick that I sent you?

Padilla Hybrid...... interesting stick.
  • smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    firetruckguy:
    Another BOTL that was over the top was Smoke. Damn nice PIF my friend, Ill trade with yeah anytime.

Photobucket
    glad they got there safely lol
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    PuroFreak:
    Another fine prize package from Duder2 received today from the Movie Trivia Pass! Duder (Jason) sent several sticks I've really been wanting to try a few that are some of my favorites! As always it's been fantastic deal with this BOTL!
    Any time man, glad you like the package!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So I got my PIF package from Jeff (BrotherAdam) yesterday and lost all my facial hair after I opened the package ..... thank god I wear glasses otherwise i may have been blinded by this bomb...... Jeff hit me up with 7 top notch sticks and the list goes like this a big A$$ CAO America, Gurhka Symphony, Cohiba, MOW Virtue, LGC Series N, RP1990, and a La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor ............. Thanks so much Jeff for the awesome pack , I guess I have to forgive you seeing that I'll be painting on eyebrows till mine grow back.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    kingjk729:
    So I got my PIF package from Jeff (BrotherAdam) yesterday and lost all my facial hair after I opened the package ..... thank god I wear glasses otherwise i may have been blinded by this bomb...... Jeff hit me up with 7 top notch sticks and the list goes like this a big A$$ CAO America, Gurhka Symphony, Cohiba, MOW Virtue, LGC Series N, RP1990, and a La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor ............. Thanks so much Jeff for the awesome pack , I guess I have to forgive you seeing that I'll be painting on eyebrows till mine grow back.
    Awesome, glad you liked the package, sorry about the eyebrows :)
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Icpleel is a stand-up BOTL! Just received a bunch of stogies from him for a trade which is going out Monday...thanks bro, you won't be disappointed with the stogies going your way ;) Nick
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I ask for this crazy BORK's address and he decides to drop me a bomb! He dropped me all the Gurkha Empire Series sticks (1 to 6), AVO Domaine, and a Tatuaje Havana VI. Dunno what I did to deserve this, but Rob's definitely a stand-up guy.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Holy Jesus and a gallon of gas! I worked out a trade with fire truck guy and he brought the thunder!! Not only did i get the 2 sticks i asked for he threw in
    San Lotano
    Tobacos Baez
    Kristoff
    Diesel unlimited
    Antano Dark Corojo
    Torano exodus
    Torano Signature
    Cohiba XV,
    ave maria
    and a mac vintage 97 maduro!!!!

Your bombs are strong buy your technique is weak! You never gave me your address until i got your package..... Sandbags dude, get them. I will not! be out bombed!!!!!
    Thansk a ton brother, i really really appreciate the hit!
    Big boom and my mail lady is gone! Anthony sent his end of the trade we set up and he tossed a couple more in with it. Very nice package buddy! Love newbies who go the extra mile!

Photobucket
    Jetmech_63:
    Holy Jesus and a gallon of gas! I worked out a trade with fire truck guy and he brought the thunder!! Not only did i get the 2 sticks i asked for he threw in
    San Lotano
    Tobacos Baez
    Kristoff
    Diesel unlimited
    Antano Dark Corojo
    Torano exodus
    Torano Signature
    Cohiba XV,
    ave maria
    and a mac vintage 97 maduro!!!!

Your bombs are strong buy your technique is weak! You never gave me your address until i got your package..... Sandbags dude, get them. I will not! be out bombed!!!!!
    Thansk a ton brother, i really really appreciate the hit!

Glad they got there safe. Im setting up sand bags after I type this ;)
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Let me add to Vinny's praise for FTG, I went to my in laws for the weekend for a Christmas Party (the only good thing about it was the Blue Moon beer) and I just got home to find a PIF from Brett, he hits me with 6 sticks including all my faves like RP Vintage 92, Paradigm 262, RP Conny and 5 Vegas Gold Marduro plus a 601 and a RP Signature. See Brett I knew you had the good stuff.
  • kent1146kent1146 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 86
    I just completed a sale with enfidl for a few cigars + cigar case. And I must say, he's a stand-up guy. Great communication, and very smooth transaction. If I was a dodgeball team captain, I'd pick him first.
    t_evan50 just bought 5 cigars from me that I was selling. Great communication, fast payment. Would definitely work with him again in the future.
    Just finished a deal with Goldy. Once again, another member of these forums that is a pleasure to deal with. Thanks, Goldy!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Put together a trade with GHaus to help get him some rep here... he came through in fine fashion... Got his end of the deal out to me fast and the sticks looked great!

thanks brother!
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Got my football picks winnings today from Kingjk. He tossed in a bonus stick as well! Definetely a good BOTL (BORK) time and time again. Thanks again!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    just got home from work, 8 degrees outside, i received my mooch bag from this generous brotha, kingjk729 man o war virtue,h. upmann 2000, gurkha silver edition, nica libre, black pearl and a camacho select.... thank u soomuch.....looking forward to a weekend in my garage man cave.......smoking this cigars....as the 21st of dec is my bday....the big 32...................... thanks again brotha