Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    kingjk729:
    So thank go the mailbox is not too close to the house because if it were my hunt trip would have been put off , instead i just have to fix the crater at the end of my driveway and replace the mailbox ...... Phil sent me my game of football winnings and went so far overboard its not even funny ....... a nub habano, a MOW virtue, a 5V gold maduro, an FP Capas, a 5V Miami, and an OPUS X.................... REALY PHIL an OPUS X ....... you rock bother, Thanks so much ...... hope I have as much luck in the woods as I have picking games ... LOL
    Hey Jim, no problem brother. You've been winning so much in this game and have been so consistent with your picks that I figured you deserved a nice package. I imagine winning is nice but shipping cost must be adding up. Happy hunting!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Got my PIF from Marty yesterday... and it caused some serious damage! 2 AJ Fernandez Sig (toro and salamon), Nestor Miranda Special Selection, Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro, a BIG OL Deisel unlimited, Indian Tabac Maduro and an RP 1961...

I had to break out my overflow humi!!! now i'm gonna have to fill it! for some reason I was fine with have a 150 count empty, but now there are like 10 sticks in there and that is just unacceptable....

Thanks again Marty... you're one of my favorite BORKS!!!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Got my PIF from shawn nice selection of sticks only had one of the ones he sent cant wait to try these.

Photobucket
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Christian and I set up a blind trade to get him on the good traders list. Dude hit me with 4 Diesel Shorty's and a Oliva V Maddy! Well packaged and shipped them out to me fast! Great guy who I wouldn't hesitate to trade with again. Thanks!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    bro, how do u post the images on this forum
    got my mooch bag from this fellow brotha very tasty ................. graycliff 1666 5 vegas cask strength 5 , nica libre 1990, purple label, padilla achilles edition especial.. thanks again , def great botl.....
    millennium115:
    bro, how do u post the images on this forum
    Check This out Should help you posting pictures.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Got 5 fantastic sticks from Rob1110 from his challenge here. Great BORK fo sho
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Got a nice PIF pack from this outstanding BOTL today. MOW Virtue, G2 turbo, Gurkha regent and a Padilla Cazadores. Many thanks, they look great.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Glen got the agreed upon sticks to me and threw in a few extras. Great BORK that I will trade with anytime. Thanks man
    Joe bombed my house today....insurance company says there is no way that they can repair the damage done by Christmas. Luckily I called The Beard and he is willing to provide cover and warmth over my house until all the repairs are done.

Thanks Joe for the nice sticks that I can not wait to try. Thanks to The Beard for providing me with shelter and warmth during my time of need.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Just got Raschnuts' part of the trade. Everything got here pretty fast and in good shape. Ashton VSG, Gurkha Symphony, Gurkha Legend, Gurkha Signature 101 Maduro, and a Gurkha Collector's Edition Gold.

J0z3r bombed me with four really nice-looking sticks! Tatuaje La Riqueza, Padilla Habano, Alec Bradley Family Blend, and CCom Sungrown! Thanks so much, brother.

Nick all of a sudden decides to bomb me once he got back on American soil! Man O' War Virtue, Man O' War Ruination, Joya de Nicaragua Antono Dark Corojo, God of Fire 2006 Carlito, Tatuaje The Face, and an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature Maduro!!!

Thanks so much to these brothers for making this a great Thanksgiving weekend. And Nick? I have your address now. Be very very cautious :P
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Got a Music Trivia package from diamondog today. In it was A Cohiba XV, Cohiba Black Supremo, a Diesel Torpedo, and a Camacho Diploma 08/22. Which is very limited edition from what I've read. All new to me. ( I need to branch out more on my experimentation of new sticks) Thank a ton for the great package that I can't wait to start burning.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    kaspera79:
    Got a Music Trivia package from diamondog today. In it was A Cohiba XV, Cohiba Black Supremo, a Diesel Torpedo, and a Camacho Diploma 08/22. Which is very limited edition from what I've read. All new to me. ( I need to branch out more on my experimentation of new sticks) Thank a ton for the great package that I can't wait to start burning.
    Enjoy!!! It's actually a Camacho Corojo Ltd...been wanting to try the Diploma though...
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    wwhwang:
    Just got Raschnuts' part of the trade. Everything got here pretty fast and in good shape. Ashton VSG, Gurkha Symphony, Gurkha Legend, Gurkha Signature 101 Maduro, and a Gurkha Collector's Edition Gold.

J0z3r bombed me with four really nice-looking sticks! Tatuaje La Riqueza, Padilla Habano, Alec Bradley Family Blend, and CCom Sungrown! Thanks so much, brother.

Nick all of a sudden decides to bomb me once he got back on American soil! Man O' War Virtue, Man O' War Ruination, Joya de Nicaragua Antono Dark Corojo, God of Fire 2006 Carlito, Tatuaje The Face, and an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature Maduro!!!

Thanks so much to these brothers for making this a great Thanksgiving weekend. And Nick? I have your address now. Be very very cautious :P
    lol will do Wayne! Hope you enjoy the smokes :)
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Got a great lil package from Nick, and I am very pleased. The Sol Cubanos look fantastic, and one can never have too many Ruinations. I think I should give Virtue another chance too. Better watch your back Nick, I'll be comin for you. Thanks brother. Photobucket
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    PsychoSJG:
    Got a great lil package from Nick, and I am very pleased. The Sol Cubanos look fantastic, and one can never have too many Ruinations. I think I should give Virtue another chance too. Better watch your back Nick, I'll be comin for you. Thanks brother. Photobucket
    Glad you got'em, wasn't sure what you liked until you updated your bio ;) Figured you can't go wrong with MOW cigars! Now that you have updated your bio, may bomb you again in the future...have 1-2 more next week to send out again too :) Nick
    wwhwang:

got Wayne's portion of our trade and he sent more then what i expected such a great BOTL
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Well, this brother hooked me good. We tried to do a trade a few weeks ago but played PM tag. So I hit him up last week and he kindly offered a 5 cigar trade. He included a MOW Virtue as I stated I've never had one and wanted one.

He didn't even know me from Joe Schmoe but was willing to trade. I went to the desert for turkey day and came back to a great package of 7 sticks.

CAO Gold Maduro, Trinidad, RP ITC 10th Anny Torp, Gurhka - blue steel, MoW Virtue, and a Nestor Torp.

All the sticks looked fantastic and I'm very happy with my trade. What a great BORK. I will trade with you anytime FTG. Thanks brother.

oops - forgot to mention the black pearl - I believe it's the Morado.
    Brian came through with his end of a trade and threw in extras. I was a big dummy and forgot about this trade and my end will go out ASAP. It goes without saying Goldy is a great BORK and I would trade with him again. Thanks for understanding Brian.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Troy's Turkey day contest winnings came in today a very nice 9 stick bomb which included a Diesel UC, a Hemmingway Sungrown an Ave Maria, a SC Maduro, and an Oliva Masterblends 3 to name a few!! I seriously can't wait to burn the Masterblend 3 oh also a CAO Brazila which is one of my top 5 atm a seriously awesome package to a bork in great need of a pick me up. Thank you so very much Troy can't wait to get better and get back to bombing hint hint
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Got my end of the trade from robbyras today. All looks great ! Thank You sir its been a pleasure !
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Got a trivia winnings pkg from Poker Slob today, stellar pkg!!! Thank you very much!!!...

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Hayblet:
    Troy's Turkey day contest winnings came in today a very nice 9 stick bomb which included a Diesel UC, a Hemmingway Sungrown an Ave Maria, a SC Maduro, and an Oliva Masterblends 3 to name a few!! I seriously can't wait to burn the Masterblend 3 oh also a CAO Brazila which is one of my top 5 atm a seriously awesome package to a bork in great need of a pick me up. Thank you so very much Troy can't wait to get better and get back to bombing hint hint
    Enjoy man. Was nice to have something to do on Thanksgiving....other than being thankful that is.
    got my mooch package from this BOTL some nice looking sticks only one i have had. cant wait to try these guys
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    The Cank:
    Got my end of the trade from robbyras today. All looks great ! Thank You sir its been a pleasure !
    Glad they got there safely! I got my end of the deal a few days earlier... as usual, i was slackin... I'm sure we'll do it again...
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    I guessed where Goldy is moving, and just received 5 terrific cigars for my luck! Cohiba, Stradivarius (!!), 5VA, Arganese Uno Puro, 601 Blue....jeez, he went above and beyond. Thanks!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Paid a visit to Duder's house last night to pick up my mystery sticks and he hits me with a nice 3-stick bonus (Nica Libre, Oliva G, and Graycliff Professionale). The man is shameless.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Ok I haven't updated this in awhile, and I did not mean to slight anyone.
    To get this back on track I would like to say my purchase form Nick was flawless. He Is a great guy and stand up BORK.