Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Just got my end of a swap from bigharpoon. Everything was received in good order and expertly packed. In addition, he was kind enough to throw in a couple extras based on reading my favorite list...well played brother!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    This guy is unstoppable! He sent me a box with a MoW Ruination, Diesel Unlimited, 5 vegas Classic, Ccom Purple Label and a Camacho PE!

Its hard to keep up with you Tom
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    dowjr1:
    Just got my end of a swap from bigharpoon. Everything was received in good order and expertly packed. In addition, he was kind enough to throw in a couple extras based on reading my favorite list...well played brother!
    Glad to be of service!

Correspondingly, I got my end of the trade this afternoon. Really great looking package of cigars including a PDR 1878 and CAO VRs amongst several others. Great trading with you Dan!
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Goldy:
    This guy is unstoppable! He sent me a box with a MoW Ruination, Diesel Unlimited, 5 vegas Classic, Ccom Purple Label and a Camacho PE!

Its hard to keep up with you Tom
    Just wanted to make a good 1st impression-thanks again for guiding me through my first trade. Good luck in SLC!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hey guys.  newbie here.  can someone please tell me the process of trading?  I'd like to get into it. 

cheers,
    jiunn
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    jiumm pm sent, explaining!!
    where do i go to see my PMs? sorry... complete newbie. 
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    jliu:
    where do i go to see my PMs? sorry... complete newbie. 
    Upper right hand corner of this screen should be a link to "Inbox." Click it.
    no prob bro, thats why we r here for, we all were newbies at one point!!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    kingjk729:
    Got my end of a trade with Greg ..... All sticks packaged great and shipped lightning quick .............. Thanks again Brother
    Glad they got there ok!!
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    robbyras:
    I worked out a PIF Trade with shamrocked to get him on the list and he came threw with flying colors... He sent me 2009 5 Vegas Limitada, Cao Brazilia, Partagas Black, 5 Vegas Relic, a BIG OL's El Padrino and CAO Sopranos edition!

he's been around for a little while, but this was his first trade and he did a great job... great packaging, fast shippment w/ humi pilllow... he's a pro!

So I just received my end of the trade from robbyras and got some awesome sticks. He sent me a diesel shorty, diesel uhc (i think), ab maxx, olive serie g, an avo heritage, and a mow virtue. Super excited to try them all. Perfect packaging with fast shipping. Thanks once again for allowing me to do my initial trade in order to get started on this side of the forums.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Just got my half of a trade with Mike from my Spring Cleaning thread - couldnt be more pleased! His end was a couple of San Miguels and 6 Graycliff 1666's, all of which were well packed, humidified and arrived in pristine condition - AND in record time I might add. Mike even threw in a Padilla Habano and a Gran Habano #1 which I cant wait to fire up!

Excellent trade - dont hesitate for a second to do business with MikeMosely!

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Another trade partner from my Spring Cleaning thread - AQUADGIO1200 sent me 3 San Miguels, 4 MoW Virtues, a Casa Magna and a LFD Coronado, all of which were packaged well, humidified and got here so quick it was unreal. All the cigars were in perfect condition.

An excellent trade with a newer member of the forums. Jimmy can be trusted to do exactly what he says he will do for ya - trade with confidence!

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Just wanted to give a big thank you to Goldy for splitting a box of sticks with me and agreeing to forward ship some other sticks for me as well. All have arrived safe and well packaged.
    Hey Brian I thought you were supposed to keep a few extra sticks... you know what happens now...
    Thnaks again Goldy, great BOTL
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    xmacro:
    kingjk729:
    Got my end of a trade with Greg ..... All sticks packaged great and shipped lightning quick .............. Thanks again Brother
    Glad they got there ok!!
    Just got my end of the trade with kingjk - good packaging and great sticks - thanks for the tag-a-longs, I owe ya a few now!!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well our BOTL Jo3zer came through big with his end of our trade. Threw in 3 great extra smokes and the package arrived in perfect condition! Thanks again Joe, always a pleasure doing business with you!

Photobucket
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    got my end of the trade from vulcher, stand up guy and would recommend again! Thanks bro :)
    wow!! guys , i believe i have received my first bomb from isaac!! i wasnt expecting anything, ( thus the bomb!!) been working all week, was tired....checked my mail today to see if i had any bills.....ugh..!! and then .....i felt this rumbling all around me......i opened up my mailbox, and there it was shaking ,....looking back at me........shouting out,.....open me.......smoke me....... it is a wonderful thing to get cigars, when you least expect them...thanks brotha gurkha centurian, g2 turbo, casa magna, s.t. dupont and trinidad gnna be a good weekend.....!!!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Got my end of a trade with RaschNuts and it was a beauty. Guy hooked me up with some of my wish list. great BORK!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got my end of a trade with Matt today. Everything agreed upon plus a nice extra, all packaged well. Thanks Matt.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Just completed a trade with ShotgunJohn and I will say he is a stand up brother. Went above and beyond on this trade including an extra. Thanks bro I will trade at will any time.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    I just completed a trade with Joe. He packed the cigars well, shipped quickly, and sent more than I expected...Great BOTL all around!
    got it.  thanks!
    this brotha saw that i posted questions about the legend series rocky patel cigar.....he was nice enough to send me three rp orange labels and two gran habano vintage 2002 just cause!! thanks again brotha!! good looking out
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I did a trade with Jason and got my end today, plus two very nice extras. Thanks Jason, always a pleasure trading with you.
  • MikeMosleyMikeMosley Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 23
    Just got my end of a trade from Sniper, everything looks great. Hope to trade with you again in the future!
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Just got my end of trade sticks from Glen....thanks bro, cant wait to light em up!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Just received my end of a trade with Todd, and man does he know how to hook a brother up! Great packaging and super great selection of sticks! Can't wait to light up! Any time you ever need anything just say the word! Thanks again bro!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Bandy bombed me big time! Thank you so much man!!! Todd is one helluva BORK
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Had to give a big THANK YOU to Sniper. He fired a bomb my way and the bloody thing contained 10 sticks. I don't have to tell you the mess this thing made of my mailbox.
    Now I have told you huys before that I use a mailbox right in the little post office where I live. SOooooo, the damage to the wall of boxes and the mail all singed and mixed up all together on the floor along with a suspicious smoking package in the corner sent the Post Mistress over the top.
    Thanks Sniper, I am no longer allowed into the post office for a month. I have to have someone else call for my mail, and I have to promise to NOT let this sort of thing happen ahain in the future.
    Oh yeah, the ten sticks icluded a couple of Ave Maries, a C.com Purple label, a Tatuaja, a JDN Dark Corojo Antano, an AVO XO, A San Cristobal, a mini Cohiba and a mini Ashton and a 601 Blue label. That was a LOT of fire power G. after a short time for recovery... I WILL retaliate !!!