Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got my end of the trade with Mike today, some nice sticks including a Diesel UC. Well packaged and shipped quickly. This brother needs to go on the good traders list. Feel free to deal with Mike, he is a stand up BOTL.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    they are like a BORK All-Star team...

bandty sent out his end of a trade before we even settled on his end of the trade... a 5 pack of Tempus with about 2 years on them...

DD sent me my football playoff winnings... including a 5 Vegas Limitada 06... pumped to fire it up!

t_evan50 put some serious thought into what he sent me for my football winnings... each stick was from my want list... RP Double Maduro, RP Olde World, Tempus, LHCOF and Oliva O Maduro! Now THAT's a menu I like choosing from!

you guys are awesome!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Got my movie package from Kevin (415) and what a great 4 pack ....... 2 Sticks I have been dying to try, an LFD Air Bender and a Huge ass Gurkha Special Ops .... 1 stick that I enjoy immensely Graycliff Platinum Edicion, and stick that i used to enjoy but after back to back issues have not smoked in almost 2 years a 5Vegas Gold ............... Anyone who has yet to work with this Bork do so ..... quick shipping safely packaged with a humi pack and some damn tasty sticks .......... Thanks Kevin
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Got my end of a trade with Glen today. Everything is just like we agreed upon. Can't wait to tear into these juicy looking bad boys! Thanks bro!
    [URL=http://img441.imageshack.us/i/img00519201102171249.jpg/]image
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    laker1963:
    Had to give a big THANK YOU to Sniper. He fired a bomb my way and the bloody thing contained 10 sticks. I don't have to tell you the mess this thing made of my mailbox.
    Now I have told you huys before that I use a mailbox right in the little post office where I live. SOooooo, the damage to the wall of boxes and the mail all singed and mixed up all together on the floor along with a suspicious smoking package in the corner sent the Post Mistress over the top.
    Thanks Sniper, I am no longer allowed into the post office for a month. I have to have someone else call for my mail, and I have to promise to NOT let this sort of thing happen ahain in the future.
    Oh yeah, the ten sticks icluded a couple of Ave Maries, a C.com Purple label, a Tatuaja, a JDN Dark Corojo Antano, an AVO XO, A San Cristobal, a mini Cohiba and a mini Ashton and a 601 Blue label. That was a LOT of fire power G. after a short time for recovery... I WILL retaliate !!!
    You didnt like that post office anyway.... :-)

Glad the sticks finally made it there bro - not sure EXACTLY why sticks get to Great Britain quicker than they get to Canada. Sorry they took so long man, Im hoping they were worth the wait! Enjoy!

ENFIDL:
    Got my end of a trade with Glen today. Everything is just like we agreed upon. Can't wait to tear into these juicy looking bad boys! Thanks bro!
    Enjoy them E! BTW, those Sun Grown's have close to a year on them and I found them to have mellowed nicely. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of them.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Enjoy them E! BTW, those Sun Grown's have close to a year on them and I found them to have mellowed nicely. Drop me a line and let me know what you think of them.

I will def let you know brother, thanks!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    this fellow brotha is awesome, just received my double happiness!!! cant wait to smoke one of them this weekend..... ive always had my eye on the double, and now i have it, all thanks to Glen. thanks my brotha, have a great weekend....talk to you soon
    millennium115:
    this fellow brotha is awesome, just received my double happiness!!! cant wait to smoke one of them this weekend..... ive always had my eye on the double, and now i have it, all thanks to Glen. thanks my brotha, have a great weekend....talk to you soon
    Got millenium115's half of our trade yesterday. Sticks got here in good condition, but there was ONE problem....

DUDE CAN'T COUNT! LOL Common failing around here I know. Stav promised not to do it since I am trying to clear space in the humi... then went and did it anyway! Thanks for the trade AND the extras Stav, hope you enjoy the Double Happy's.

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    lcpleel helped forward ship me a ccom pkg, much appreciated brother!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Diamondog:
    lcpleel helped forward ship me a ccom pkg, much appreciated brother!
    You are welcome, Anytime. That also means Everyone's package that was forwarded has been completed. Minus your PIF.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Received my end of a trade with Al today, he is a great BOTL.
    I will trade with you anytime Al, Thanks.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    im glad your happy with them. enjoy
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    I got my F&G winnings from Russ today. Five great sticks packaged perfectly. Thanks Russ!
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    minibeezy:
    I got my F&G winnings from Russ today. Five great sticks packaged perfectly. Thanks Russ!

And I got my Big Bag of Sticks from a trade with Russ. He's been super generous with the trade and even sent his end first despite me not being on the list. Cigars are packaged perfectly and look VERY well cared for.

Thanks Russ!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Got a Great Package in the Mail today from Stav, My Moochy Package! nice selection a Nice Big Fat Cain Maduro Toro, a 5 vegas Limmited 2010, One of the Many Ghurkas a Graycliff G2 and something i havent seen a Fonseca Habano Seleccion that looks Delicsous! Thanks Brother!
    anytime my brotha, glad they got there!! enjoy !!!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    This dude just killed my P.O. Box.
    Blew me up with a six pack of aged Gurkha Centurians! (also my favorite cigar)
    He said they have 18+months but the cellos are starting to yellow

Totally unexpected... great BORK!!!!

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Got my end of a trade with squirrel. We traded high end tats. A few things came up and he was a little late sending his end out. He let me know what was going on and everything was cool.

Got it yesterday with a bag full of other sticks to "make up" for the delay. Great brother to trade with. Thanks man hope you enjoy "the Face".
    Hey guys, just received my movie winnings from Kevin, and what a package A. Fuente Anejo -----the shark 5 Vegas Gold Gurkha spec ops Graycliff platinum edition limitado Camacho pre embargo 1962 Brotha , I cant thank you enough , amazing sampler.............Kev is def one of us... Well packaged and humidified! thanks again and welcome
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Holy crap this guy came through on my wish list stuff of hard to find things I really wanted to try. Can't believe what he sent me. Packaging was perfect and I am actually using it to send his stuff to him. If he wants to trade with you trust me you want to hook this brother up!
  • suneet21suneet21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 52
    Hi all-

In a good mood today despite the stormy weather in Nor Cal. Figured today would be a good day to do my first cigar bomb.

Next person to reply "Lakers Suck" gets something sent their way.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    LAKERS SUCK!! and I mean it
  • suneet21suneet21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 52
    haha YOU WIN.

And I mean it too - and I hate all these fake Laker fans in the Bay Area. My girlfriend included, but it's ok, she doesn't check out the CC forums haha.

PM me your address and I will get something sent your way early next week man.

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    suneet21:
    haha YOU WIN. And I mean it too - and I hate all these fake Laker fans in the Bay Area. My girlfriend included, but it's ok, she doesn't check out the CC forums haha. PM me your address and I will get something sent your way early next week man.

Lakers Suck Go Cavs! LOL
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    doromath:
    minibeezy:

And I got my Big Bag of Sticks from a trade with Russ. He's been super generous with the trade and even sent his end first despite me not being on the list. Cigars are packaged perfectly and look VERY well cared for.

Thanks Russ!
    Glad everything got to you guys ok. Enjoy!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Today I got my end of a trade with doromath. Everything was packed well, and looked great. He even threw in an extra Air Bender Chisel! Doesn't get better than that. Please add him to the good traders list. Thanks Dan.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Fantastic trader, packaged and shipped like a pro with water pillows. Smokes made it 8,000 miles without a hitch.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    recieved my movie trivia winnings today.fast shipping. he hit me with a couple extras. i recieved a puros indios, gran habano, partagas cifuentes, cusano 59, cain, and a cao. havent had any of these yet. thanks again
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    To start with, the Opus X's that I bought from zeebra came in nice and safe, so thank you very much. The sticks look awesome and I can't wait to smoke them.

The package from alienmisprint has an interesting history. I had won Tony's Fun and Games contest last May. However, life happened and he was not on the forum again until very recently. I had forgotten about my FNG package until he messaged me out of the blue a few weeks ago saying he's going to get my package out. As you can see below, Tony definitely made the wait worthwhile. Thanks, Tony, and again, we're glad to have you back on the forum.