Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• GHausGHaus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 74
    I received my package from winning Jeoyjoe's Fun and Games question and it looks very yummy. Thanks again!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Laker sent me his COTMC package in thanks for forwarding a package or two. I gotta say those sticks look amazing and I cant wait to try them. Now I am considering joining the COTMC... Thanks!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Goldy:
    Laker sent me his COTMC package in thanks for forwarding a package or two. I gotta say those sticks look amazing and I cant wait to try them. Now I am considering joining the COTMC... Thanks!
    You are more then welcome Goldy. Thanks for forwarding that package to me. Enjoy
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Iced sent me my movie winnings. When I won he PMed me to let me know it would be a little late getting out. No big deal. He total went above and beyond a bag of sticks inc San Lon, MoW armada, D unlimited and a Gurk Centran. Great BOLT
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    just got the RC184 i bought from zeebra he also threw in a San Lotano Connecticut, Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo, and a Gurkha Triple Ligero thanks for the extra sticks thanks for the whole package
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    jliu is a good trader guys.....did a trade with him and he came through just fine.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Thanks Joey! Looking forward to many more!

Jiunn
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Received my 'winnings' from the Fun & Games from minibeezy yesterday. Great selection with great packaging. Everything was very nice! Thanks again brother!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I got a fiver of cigars from suneet21 just for posting the Lakers suck! This BOTL sent me -

Padron 1964 Anniversary
    Oliva V
    Liga Privada T52
    Tobaco Baez Serie H
    My Father Le Bijou 1922

All I can say is thanks for an awesome package. Great guy!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jsnake:
    I got a fiver of cigars from suneet21 just for posting the Lakers suck! This BOTL sent me -

Padron 1964 Anniversary
    Oliva V
    Liga Privada T52
    Tobaco Baez Serie H
    My Father Le Bijou 1922

DAMN!!! He must REALLY HATE the Lakers........

bandyt09:
    jsnake:

Padron 1964 Anniversary
    Oliva V
    Liga Privada T52
    Tobaco Baez Serie H
    My Father Le Bijou 1922

DAMN!!! He must REALLY HATE the Lakers........

I know. I need to post a pic. Not feeling too well today though.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Got my end of a trade from Joel H....even threw in a bunch of extra smokes! Would recommend to anybody! Thanks again Joel!
  • suneet21suneet21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 52
    hell yeah I hate the Lakers.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    One speedy BOTL! Good guy to deal with!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Just got my contest winnings from Millennium. Very nice 5 pack. What a guy!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Got my end of a trade from jsnake...sent me a bunch of cigars which I've wanted to try! Good, stand-up BORK! Thanks a bunch my friend! :)
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    I just have to say what a stand up guy Todd is! He decided that he didn't hit me hard enough at the last Temecula HERF that he sent a serious "Grenade" to my house and took out the mailbox and anything else within the vicinity! Look at the selection and then notice the Celly and Plume!!! As I told him, I was giddy like a schoolgirl when I opened this up. Thanks again Brother!!!

• RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    So i got my winnings from the poker game we did this past sunday from these. Guys all the sticks look great alot of them i havent had and a few i have had and enjoy.

Also i believe this was Beatnic's first pass and he deff meets the mark of a quality BOTL. I would trade with him any day.

not at home but here are some of the sticks i remember.

Gurkhe Triple Ligero - this was a SE from like 03 i think
    Park Avenue
    Krstoff maduro
    Padilla 1932
    Just to name a few of the 12+ Sticks these great BORKS Sent.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I got my FnG winnings from Stav today... 5 beauties including a lovely Padron Maduro, Oliveros XL and Perdomo Reserve 10th Maduro to name a few...

gotta love Stav... he always includes a note saying HI or why he included a particular stick... great guy!
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    thanks bro.,...i really enjoy this forum, and im glad to have met great guys like yourself....have a great weekend and enjoy them all!!
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
    I received my first pass today from bandyt09 since he wasn't able to make it down to So Cal herf with some sticks we had talked about.

Thanks for the sticks Bandyt09... run for shelter!

He is a good BORK. Got my end of a trade with him. Beautiful selection. Viaje Holiday Blend, Viaje Summerfest, Viaje Satori, Tatuaje Federal, and 1 I am waiting for him to tell me what it is because I have no clue. Anyways he really came through on some stuff I have been looking for. Thanks bro!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Got my winnings from him today. Fast shipping and great selection! Definitely a stand up fella! Thanks again!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Got my Movie winnings from Skweekz. Great sticks packed well.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Got a 6 pack of Opus X dbl robo's I bought from Zeebra at very decent pricing and well pkg'd, thanks!
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    Got the 8 opus sharks i bought from Zeebra. as always fast shipping and great packaging.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    DD and 415, glad you guys got em!! Enjoy fellas!!!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got my end of a trade with Stephen Hannibal yesterday, all the agreed upon sticks (plus some extras) arrived in excellent condition. Thanks again Stephen!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I Got my end of a trade with TheHoff. 2 Tat. Dracs, a Verocu, AVO classic, and a 5V Limitada 2008. Awesome botl. He even threw in an extra Graycliff original.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got my MAW pack today from Spencer, included we the three Nice Libre Potencia I wished for as well as an RP Decade, Cuba Libre, Trinidad and Pinar del Rio as extras. Thanks Spencer.