Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Got my end of a trade with Stephen the other day. Holy cow man, he threw in a ton of extra sticks! There's even a V torpedo, one of my favorites, in there too. Thanks a bunch man.

Russ
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Russ55:
    Got my end of a trade with Stephen the other day. Holy cow man, he threw in a ton of extra sticks! There's even a V torpedo, one of my favorites, in there too. Thanks a bunch man.

Russ
    Ill seconed that! he hit me with a nice package from our trade also,,,,, thanks my friend!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    RCY Cigar's package landed today and they had to call EOD. It was a hell of a bomb and much appreciated. He's only had my address for going on 5 days I believe.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I don't know how I forgot to post this earlier! I helped DD with some shipping a few weeks ago and as a thank you he sent me a nice little package of smokes! I can't remember what was in there but I remember really liking the selection. Thanks a lot DD!!
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Photobucket Received Order from Zeebra today it was sent fast, safe and with as much care as if I was sending my own child across country. Thank you Zeebra your a stand up BOTL. This is my first purchase from another member and If its all like this then I will no longer hesitate to do so.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    received fng winnings from vulchor.......beautiful package, all new cigars, havent smoked any of these before...looking forward to smoking them on my bachelor party trip... oneoff 6x 60 ( two type of wrappers....looks pretty cool) rp 1961 nording ( rp ) gurkha cuban legacy h. upmann 1844 reserve maduro ( just smoked this one.....wow...very smooth ,,,delish) i love this forum....all my fellow botl that i have had the pleasure to trade with and to win contests have all been very good to me. and because of this forum , ive been trying soo many dif cigars... thanks to all.... and thanks to vulchor!!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Glad I could make a little bright spot for ya....hope you enjoy man.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    ohh yeah...cant wait to try the 60...oneoff....very nice
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got my end of a trade with Todd today that we worked out Friday. He included a couple of nice extras in addition to the My Father sampler box. Thanks Todd.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    I too got my end of the trade with Joe and it looks awesome, I hate the "resting" period becuase the smell when I open up the bag was nothing short of phenominal. The extras he threw in were great, looking forward to those as much as I am looking forward to the sticks in the trade. Thanks again Joe, you are a helluva BOTL.
    I sent a little RP package to Aaron, I was suppose to deliver it in person but I missed the SoCal herf. And today this brother blew up my mailbox with a MOW Ruination / Black Pearl Morado / Torano 50 Years and a few other sticks. This brother went way and about. If you get a chance to deal with him, JUST DO IT.............................
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    So Sapp boy sent me a package and everything was just great. Ligas, My Fathers, and some extras as well. Would trade with him anytime and he is for sure a trustworthy BOTL!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Got my very first mail bomb today.
    Todd blew up my mailbox with 6 great looking aged Gurkha Centurians, that have 2+ years of age on them :)
    Thank you sir you are a great BOTL, and the package is much appreciated.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Lucky, I love that cigar.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Got a couple SWEET packages from Goldy and Alien yesterday! Thanks guys!
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    amazing guy we set up a trade and i got my end of the deal it was supposed to be i get a af in between the lines and 4 random sticks and he gets an ashton egs and 4 random sticks well i got my package in between the lines was in there but also for the 4 random sticks was a gurkha beauty, gurkha crest, graycliff platinum 2010 edition and a black pearl maduro. Great guy!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    got my trade for THE SNIPER today for 17 diesels...awesome sticks and glad the trade went well.....ALSO, got my other trade from t_evan and couldnt be more pleased, he hooked me up with a MoW original, maduro, the armada, and even the new puro....also threw in a San miguel and what looks like a fuente chatuea sun grown maduro! awesome guys and sry for my delay on my end!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    There has been a mutiny and I just took some heavy friendly fire!

RCY hit me with:
    Diesel Unlimited d.7 (massive)
    Partagas Limited Reserve 1845
    El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro
    Gurkha Empire II
    2 Zino Embassy Selection
    2 A. Fuente Anejo No. 77 ?!?!?

Stand up BOTL all the way!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    JCizzle:

RCY hit me with:
    Gurkha Empire II
    2 Zino Embassy Selection

Lesson learned, next time I ask for an address. That person might rethink not telling me. I know people, I have soldiers in the field, lol.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:

RCY hit me with:
    Gurkha Empire II
    2 Zino Embassy Selection

Lesson learned, next time I ask for an address. That person might rethink not telling me. I know people, I have soldiers in the field, lol.

SSSHHHHHHHH!
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    just got my end of our trade, he hit me hard with 15 sticks and not a single bad stick he sent me ac tempus maduros, cao brazila, la herencia oscuro, pinar del rio reserva, patel bros, oliva v, mow, 2 botl cigars, cao mx2, gran habano corojo #5, perdomo habano, ave maria, and a pdr 1878. Great guy would gladly trade with him at any time.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Thanks again to zeebra for another fast same shipment. I'd trade buy from him anyday.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Came through on the MAW with a Triple Maddy (Camacho) and a San Latano Maduro Box press (not sure if that's the only Vitola they come in... Still awesome none the less, thought I would have to wait till Cigarfest to burn one but will try to get it in the Queue sometime
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    cooch36:
    Thanks again to zeebra for another fast same shipment. I'd trade buy from him anyday.
    No problem man. You have a PM.
    Hayblet:
    Came through on the MAW with a Triple Maddy (Camacho) and a San Latano Maduro Box press (not sure if that's the only Vitola they come in... Still awesome none the less, thought I would have to wait till Cigarfest to burn one but will try to get it in the Queue sometime
    Spencer, just wanted to try and stay with the Maduro theme. I hope you enjoy.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Got my box split from mfotis today....shipped quickly and great guy...would buy from him any day of the week and do trades....also threw in a CAO mx2 whcih i have wanted to re try for a while too!
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    got my end of our trade. five sticks i have been wanting to try. Ashton ESG, Gurkha Tripple Ligero, 5 Vegas Limitada 2010, MOW Virtue, and a Nub Cameroon. thanks again
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Got my sticks from the football thread few weeks ago from coachjamie. Some very good sticks in there!

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate them! That LFD looks FANTASTIC!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Our new friend here and I talked about a possible trade and kind of left it up in the air. RCY Cigars sent me one of the most beautiful cigar bombs I have ever laid eyes on. A German beer glass, Anejos, Flying Pigs, Camach PE, and more. I will be posting a pic and details later. It is late and I have to get a few hours sleep. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with this brother. We didn't work out trade details but I will be sending him a nice package this week.

THANKS RCY CIGARS!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jsnake:
    Our new friend here and I talked about a possible trade and kind of left it up in the air. RCY Cigars sent me one of the most beautiful cigar bombs I have ever laid eyes on. A German beer glass, Anejos, Flying Pigs, Camach PE, and more. I will be posting a pic and details later. It is late and I have to get a few hours sleep. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with this brother. We didn't work out trade details but I will be sending him a nice package this week.

THANKS RCY CIGARS!!

No, thank you for taking the time to answer some noobie questions, lol. Enjoy...