Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807

Got my end of a 5 for 5 trade with heavy today...this feller can't count! He hooked me up with some sticks I love and a couple I have yet to try. I'll definitely trade with him again!

Yesterday I got my end of a trade with AJGARLETT and was blown away! This brother really went above and beyond what we had agreed on. Thanks Tony!

Yesterday I got a package from ljl from the C.com Pay it Forward thread. This brother hooked me up with a couple sticks I've been wanting to try and a few of my favorites! Thanks again Larry!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    jsnake:
    So our BOTL amz1301 find my old thread looking for Viaje Cigars for trade. This guy goes out and gets me 1 of each of the new 6 releases that came out last week. I get the package and he includes an extra 2 new cigars called Emillio AF1 and AF2 which I just heard about this week. He also sent a Don Kiki Red label and Green label as bonus sticks. You guys know how much I love Viaje so this means a lot to me. Great BOTL!! Will post a pic when I can.

Viaje C4
    Viaje TNT
    Viaje VPR
    Vaje VOR
    Viaje Summerfest 2 new sizes
    Emillio AF1
    Emillio AF2
    Don Kiki Red
    Don Kiki Green
    Your welcome man. I enjoy looking through posts and picking up sticks that I've seen you guys looking for and may not be able to find. Looking forward to see what you've sent me !!!!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    dbeckom:

Yesterday I got a package from ljl from the C.com Pay it Forward thread. This brother hooked me up with a couple sticks I've been wanting to try and a few of my favorites! Thanks again Larry!

Enjoy, glad you got some stuff you liked!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Steve blew me the F up! Look what this crazy bork did! 3 Big ol Cohiba Blacks which have been at the top of my want to try list for awhile, Man O War Churchill, Padilla Miami, 601 Oscuro, JDN Celebracion and JDN Antano. Totally uncalled for and very much appreciated brother! THANK YOU!!!

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    ENFIDL:
    Steve blew me the F up! Look what this crazy bork did! 3 Big ol Cohiba Blacks which have been at the top of my want to try list for awhile, Man O War Churchill, Padilla Miami, 601 Oscuro, JDN Celebracion and JDN Antano. Totally uncalled for and very much appreciated brother! THANK YOU!!!
    Enjoy!, are they ok? They got stuck in the mail because of the lockout here...if they are not ok please let me know and I will replace...I'll get some LP's and LFD out this week to you, thanks again for the help!
    Diamondog:
    ENFIDL:
    Enjoy!, are they ok? They got stuck in the mail because of the lockout here...if they are not ok please let me know and I will replace...I'll get some LP's and LFD out this week to you, thanks again for the help!
    They are in perfect shape brother, that humi pillow def rocked! Thank you and again you don't have to send me those!!!
    Carl and I got together to fish and herf on Friday. This brother hooked me up with a CAO America and Felipe Dos Capas. Always hookin me up, can't thank you enough for the sticks brother!! He wanted to make sure I had a CAO America to smoke on the 4th.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Received my winnings from Robbyras and it was sitting waiting on me as I arrived home from Germany. He was way too generous in sticks. A Cuba Libre, LHC, a massive MOW Ruination, Nica 1990, and an RP Patel Bros. Way too generous.
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Got my end of a blind trade with MTuccelli. This brother hooked me up. We did a 10 trade deal and he not only sent me some great sticks but also sent me some from his local B&M that I wanted to try. On top of that, he decided to do a drive by on me. Good thing I'm a bit paranoid and somewhat sneaky. I was in the woods when his boys came for me. I was able to smoke at least one of them before they got me. MT- I had your box ready and sitting on my counter when yours arrived. What's funny is that we both had similar ideas and I'm going to change out a couple of the sticks I was sending to you because you sent me some of the same. I really appreciate it brother. have a great 4th
    Morgan
    Drive by
    The one I smoked before they got me
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I'm glad they got there in good shape. I was a little worried with all this heat we are having. So was that the Casillas nub you are smoking there? BTW you gotta watch out for Elmo, he has turned into a loose cannon.
    I really wanted to do a trade with Firetruckguy but unfortunately all I had was Big RG sticks. So this brother asks me what I have been wanting to try. I run off a few names and he sends me a few of them plus one of my favorites. To bad the kind and caring for others that goes on here isn't in the rest of the world. Thanks Brett

My brother got his first bomb of the bombing campaign today from kaspera79. He was literally blown away by the generosity of a complete stranger. I cannot begin to tell you how much this means to me.

I definitely look forward to trading with brother kaspera again.

Dwayne
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Mr. Lonewolf2011 (you know, the one that looks like Clint Eastwood) has fulfilled his forum responsibilities and delivered a delectable selection of future ash to my door, all for winning a silly crossword challenge. He has proven to be a good trader I say.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Brett blew me up today as well, got a 10-pack of Vudu robustos out of nowhere. Thanks man, these are awesome cigars, I really appreciate it.

• bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    MTuccelli:
    I'm glad they got there in good shape. I was a little worried with all this heat we are having. So was that the Casillas nub you are smoking there? BTW you gotta watch out for Elmo, he has turned into a loose cannon.
    The nub it is. Elmo needs to be reeled in and become my bit$h again
    Brother I got your end of our 10 stick trade we did. You not only sent some of my favorites but some I have wanted to try. Only thing is we said 10 sticks...man brother your math skills SUCK.....but in a good way. I will post pictures later

bip:
    I told Elmo what you said and all he did was chuckle while cleaning his guns. I think that boy has you in his sights....you better be careful.
    I got my winnings for the first round of the Coming Home Contest from MTuccelli today along with three extra sticks from a trade we did...man, this brother hooked me up. I'm definitely looking forward to trading with him again!

Got my end of a trade I did with dbeckom. Was suppose to be a 3 stick trade for his CAO Cameroon but the brother was very generous and sent some extra sticks. Along with the CAO he also sent a Gurkha Ligero, Gran Habano and a Famous Signature Series Garcia Family. All look very tasty. I will post pictures later. I am looking forward to trading with you again Dwayne.

I got these beauties in the mail on Saturday. Dan (dowjr1) and I had talked about a trade but I didn't have what he was looking for, so he decided to BOMB me anyway with some sticks that I have been wanting to try! Paybacks are gonna be flying really soon!

There were 3 of the GH 2002 Robusto's but one didn't survive long enough to be photographed!

MTuccelli:
    Got my end of a trade I did with dbeckom. Was suppose to be a 3 stick trade for his CAO Cameroon but the brother was very generous and sent some extra sticks. Along with the CAO he also sent a Gurkha Ligero, Gran Habano and a Famous Signature Series Garcia Family. All look very tasty. I will post pictures later. I am looking forward to trading with you again Dwayne.

Those three sticks are some of my favorites! That GH 3SLS is underated...like many, they are not all that great right off the truck, but after a few months and they will surprise you. That one has 5 months on it. That Garcia stick is just plain tasty!

Today I got my end of a 10 for 10 trade with jj20030. Add Jimmy to the list of brothers that cannot count. I'll definitely be trading with Jimmy again in the near future! He hooked me up with a lot of stuff that I've been wanting to try and a few that I haven't seen...all of which I'm looking forward to smoking! Thanks again Jimmy!

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    i think you need to check your mail today,lol, damm you read my mind, lmao
    MTuccelli:

Here is the pictures as promised

MTuccelli:
    Brother I got your end of our 10 stick trade we did. You not only sent some of my favorites but some I have wanted to try. Only thing is we said 10 sticks...man brother your math skills SUCK.....but in a good way. I will post pictures later

bip:
    I told Elmo what you said and all he did was chuckle while cleaning his guns. I think that boy has you in his sights....you better be careful.
    Here are pictures as promised. Now nobody bother me....I got some smoking to do! lol

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    The man hit me too. Thanks Jimmy!

So here I am sitting at home hanging out with the kids enjoying some R&R time after being gone for a year, and off in the distance I hear the Sunny Days song. Me and the kids go outside and sure enough, here comes the Sesame Street gangs singing along. Next thing you know I see gats and uzi's and anything else you can think of. I dive on top of the kids as the destruction ensued. After it was all said and done, I see a note fluttering in the front lawn:

Very Nice. Thanks for the welcome home smokes.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    +1. Those little stuffed guys showed up at my place and cause havoc also. I think Tuccelli is their ring leader.
    beatnic:
    +1. Those little stuffed guys showed up at my place and cause havoc also. I think Tuccelli is their ring leader.
    Must be. I think I'm gonna have to get the smurf gang together. Maybe the California Raisins. Somebody to put these stuffed Tickle Me Elmo wannabe's to bed.