Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    After mentioning my trouble letting my Opus rest for much longer, Doc took it upon himself to send to a shiny new (well rested) Opus to distract me from mine. Some of the Opus' buddies decided to go along for the ride. Doc, you are a crazy man, and I'm glad I could benefit from that. Thanks Brother.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Got blown away with a bomb from RCY and y2pascoe. Both great brothers!! (pics in the 'what i got today' thread)
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Got my end of a trade with RampMonkey today - 1 year old Diesel UHCs.........I almost slobbered on them taking this pic!

Thanks again Aaron - gonna try and let 3 of those UHCs rest a while longer, but 2 for sure are not long for this world........
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Despite my slick initial maneuvers in avoiding his initial attempt, MTuccelli decided to deliver 4, locally hand-rolled (by Cuban Masters) luscious sticks from his local B&M, and then tossed in an 1844 just for kicks, blowing out all the recently replaced windows in the deli.

Thanks Mike - can't wait to try one of those beasts.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    MTuccelli sent a rocket image
  • adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    I have to say I got a ray of sunshine from firetruckguy, this guy sent me the untouchable ten straight from ccom to my door. My mouth dropped open upon recieving them. Amazing guy, I truly appreciate it. It has brightend up what seems to hard times for me. FTG, I owe you brother, thanks!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    adros:
    I have to say I got a ray of sunshine from firetruckguy, this guy sent me the untouchable ten straight from ccom to my door. My mouth dropped open upon recieving them. Amazing guy, I truly appreciate it. It has brightend up what seems to hard times for me. FTG, I owe you brother, thanks!
    WTG Firetruckguy!!!! Gald you were able to brighten Adros' day... Hang in there Adros, this will pass.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Got my lotto winnings from Vulchor yesterday... he came through with a nice 5-stick selection... Punch, Baccarat, Azteca Fuerte, Qintero Maduro and Alidos... Thanks Bro!

2011-09-07_08-42-23_495
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    adros:
    Glad they made it there my friend. Hope everything is getting back to normal for you and your family.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Zee not only waited till my life got back to geather over Irene to let me settle up for a box purchase but through in a bunch of sticks too. Great guy!
    sent over my Lotto winnings... another ORK who can't count!!! sent me a nice 5er... Padilla 68, Gran Habano Vintage 2002 (been eager to try these), LPH Rojo, SCCC and Pioneer Valley Madruo... Great selection... thanks Bro!

2011-09-08_12-52-42_480
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    greg2648:
    RBeckom:
    I would like to mention that greg2648 is A stand-up member. On A blind trade he sent A super selection of premium cigars.
    R- Thank you for the kind words. I hope you enjoy them.
    I'd like to second that! Greg is a great BOTL in every way. I received an unbelievably awesome package from him this week (see my post in "What Did You Get Today" thread). I'll definitely be trading with him any time the opportunity arises. Thanks again Greg!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    RBeckom:
    I would like to mention that greg2648 is A stand-up member. On A blind trade he sent A super selection of premium cigars.
    R- Thank you for the kind words. I hope you enjoy them.
    I'd like to second that! Greg is a great BOTL in every way. I received an unbelievably awesome package from him this week (see my post in "What Did You Get Today" thread). I'll definitely be trading with him any time the opportunity arises. Thanks again Greg!
    Thank you for the kind words. I have been called many names, but I never been called a BOTL. Kind of brings tears to my eyes. Make no mistake about it, those Beckom Boyz are Pro's.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    This crazy bork hit me with one ridiculous bomb. I dunno why you felt the need to do this, I thought we were fighting on the same team man. Here's a pic of the damage:

Gotta give a huge thank you to ya brother! That MOW original Ruination will probably be smoked on my death bed lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Todd tore me the F up! He hit me with a failure to stop drill. Two to the chest and one to the head! He got me with a Cain F, Punisher and MOW Ruination. He left me a little note saying here's a closer look at the 20 ct...lol Todd we were even, I bombed you, you bombed me and now this. I see how it is my friend. I must say thank you though, very much appreciated man!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    This crazy bork hit me with one ridiculous bomb. I dunno why you felt the need to do this, I thought we were fighting on the same team man. Here's a pic of the damage:

Gotta give a huge thank you to ya brother! That MOW original Ruination will probably be smoked on my death bed lol
    Excellent work, Kid! Great looking sticks.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received a gift from KingoftheCove today and man what a gift. I am looking forward to nubbing them all. Thanks Horst you are Top Shelf

• wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Todd showing me who's boss today....the note simply says "because I can"
    thank you bro I've wanted to try the golden bear and the warlock for a while.
    Got my end of a "5 stick" trade from JudoChinX today...

he sucks at counting. He knew I wanted to try the house blends, so he sent me 3 each of:
    Sungrown Label
    Purple Label
    Brazilian Label

that's 9... not 5. LOL

thanks for the sticks bro, would trade again any time!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Got my PIF from Todd today.

Padilla 68 robusto
    Cubao robusto
    Graycliff Double Espresso Gordo
    Cain F toro
    MoW Ruination torp
    Thank you Todd for the PIF. I appreciate it.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    not really a trade but zeebra saw i wanted to try the LP #9 and he said he had some, so i bought two and told him to pick whatever for the other sticks. he did to the tune of short story maduro, opus x Magnum o, morro castle and a Camacho Triple Maduro on top of the 2 LP #9's image
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Did a blind trade with him last week.....he blinded me (not wsith science) but with the great selection of sticks. 8 total and not the agreed upon 5, and including several of my faves-----CAO Soprano, Diamond Crown, Mi Amor....and other awesome sticks. Deal with this guy when you can...but be prepared, he doesnt play fair.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    JHewey is an extraordinary BotL...I sent him a n00bie package to get him started and he destroyed me beyond all recognition!

All from my wishlist!
    2-Olivia V-Robusto Tubo, 2-Cohiba Black, 4-A.J. Fernandez Fresh Rolled, MyFather #2, and San Cristobal Elegancia
    Feel free to trade with this BotL as evidenced by my destruction.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    wwestern:
    Todd showing me who's boss today....the note simply says "because I can"
    thank you bro I've wanted to try the golden bear and the warlock for a while.
    Seems like a "because I did" return package is in order Wes. LOL
    DD hit me with my Lotto winnings... some very nice "Candles"

Cohiba red dot, RP Decade Anniv edition, JDN Antano, Oliva V Maduro, AB Temus Maduro and 601 Green... some heavy hitters here bro! Thanks so much! 2011-09-12_14-16-59_971
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Just got my end of a trade with Mike (MTuccelli). All I said was that I was crazy about Padilla right now and he sent some of my favorites. Thanks, Mike!

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Received my end of a trade I did with Mephisto. Was suppose to be a 5 for 5....his 5 Gurkhas for my 5. You can see Darren caught me off gaurd by sending a few more. Now I have an excuse to send him some more Padillas. Thanks for the trade Darren looking forward to trading with you again

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    JHewey is an extraordinary BotL...I sent him a n00bie package to get him started and he destroyed me beyond all recognition!

All from my wishlist!
    2-Olivia V-Robusto Tubo, 2-Cohiba Black, 4-A.J. Fernandez Fresh Rolled, MyFather #2, and San Cristobal Elegancia
    Feel free to trade with this BotL as evidenced by my destruction.
    told u i would pay u back. enjoy
    Shaun.Harrison87 hit me today with a nice 7 stick package from the PIF.

some of my favorites, plus some new ones for me! (see "what did you get today" thread).

nice work, Shawn, I appreciate the sticks!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    This brother has very quickly made a name for himself and it is really an outstanding name, Todd and he is learning to walk in the ways of another outstanding BOTL named Todd, LOL. Seriously he hit me with an outstanding PIF of which a few sticks I haven't had including one that is, actually was, on my "To Try List", the Padilla Black Bear.

Thanks again brother keep up the work on the "Todd is an awesome BOTL" train ......