Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Looks like a nice day brother.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    wwestern:
    This young BORK blew my mailbox up! Thanks Bob and watch your six redbaron.

Also Amos reminded me about the tree of liberty with a little glancing shot.

Glad to see you got them. Enjoy!!

Rob
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Mike strikes again!

we worked out a blindish trade, i had no idea what I was getting and I was pleasantly surprised...

2011-10-24_11-45-19_797

Mike hooked me up with a LPH Robusto sampler, Oliveros Eight, LHCOF and a RnJ Edicion Limitada (I've been wanting to get my hands on a few more of these)... Thanks again Mike!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Got my end of a trade with bigharpoon, I was only expecting the 5 est.1844, but as you can see this guy is for real. The extras were much appreciated...and it was great tradin with you....

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Dan said he was hitting me with a "small" device just to kick start our friendship. LIAR! Dude beat me up bad! Thanks brother! You are ridiculous. Here's what he got me with:
    ENFIDL:
    Dan said he was hitting me with a "small" device just to kick start our friendship. LIAR! Dude beat me up bad! Thanks brother! You are ridiculous. Here's what he got me with:
    Lol great pics E.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    ENFIDL:

That's what you get, lol. Way to go LT....

• HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but jj20030 is the man! Offered to send me an Obsidian or 2 to try in the belicoso vitola. Brother ends up hitting me with 13 freakin sticks, most of which I have never tried. Thanks Jimmy!! (see 'what did you get today' or 'heavy wanted to try an obsidian' thread for pics).
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Have to give it up to him. Sent me a nice package just cause. He's a stand up guy in my book. Thanks Greg...

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    CvilleE:
    Got my end of a trade with bigharpoon, I was only expecting the 5 est.1844, but as you can see this guy is for real. The extras were much appreciated...and it was great tradin with you....

ok....what is your avatar..it makes me think dirty thoughts.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    deejmemixx:
    CvilleE:

just a catepillar or somethin we found outside my old house....but its not what u think it is...lol
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    CvilleE:
    deejmemixx:
    CvilleE:

just a catepillar or somethin we found outside my old house....but its not what u think it is...lol
    lmao...thats what I would say too! Good answer kind sir :p
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

That's what you get, lol. Way to go LT....

Wrong Dan....lol
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Got a really nice bomb from him honoring the birth of his granddaughter Jovie. What a great BOTL, Thank you brother.
    Enjoy your new granddaughter and God Bless you and your family. image
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848

Ok so heres a bit of updating I need to do. Been a busy week so far. I saw that Andrew wasn't too impressed with the Gurkha Crest. I decided to help him out with his first trade. What a trade it was. He hit me with ofcourse the Crest and then a some other premiums. I forgot to take a picture and now I forget what he sent but it was good lol. I know it included an AJ Fresh, Runination old label, Blue Label robusto, and a MB3 but I feel there is something that I am missing.
    Next up we have Rudy. He had everyone all amped up for those wolfman Tats so I jumped on the train as well. When I received the package from him I figured I would just be getting the two Tats but I guess friends never let friends travel alone lol. He tossed in two other sticks that I havent tried.
    Last but definitely not least is Brett. Just got his package today and for a man with a few sticks left in his humi he destroyed me. I didnt expect him to hit me with a good amount of premiums. Plus they are all ones I havent had except for the San Lotanos.
    Thanks to all you gents you are all top shelf BrettPhotobucketRudyPhotobucket
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    The wolf's a stand up guy. Heard I was having trouble finding Tat Faustos. He sent me 4 of them. Oh, and 4 other cigars, one of which is one of my all time favorites, La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor. Thanks Matt
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Neither of these brothers needs an introduction, but I still wanted to recognize BOTH of these outstanding BORKs and great human beings! Had my first day of work today, and work 9am-5:30pm tomorrow so I won't get up picks for a short time, but got my Fun and Games package from Rhamlin and he buried me! Big_T06 sent me my mooch package and it was a MoW package with 3 that I was out of and 2 that I only had one left! Awesome and loved it all, thanks men!!!
    Hope you enjoy them my brother. Your a real stand up brother.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    90+ Irishman:
    Neither of these brothers needs an introduction, but I still wanted to recognize BOTH of these outstanding BORKs and great human beings! Had my first day of work today, and work 9am-5:30pm tomorrow so I won't get up picks for a short time, but got my Fun and Games package from Rhamlin and he buried me! Big_T06 sent me my mooch package and it was a MoW package with 3 that I was out of and 2 that I only had one left! Awesome and loved it all, thanks men!!!
    Don't seperate those, btw... It's badge time for the Irish!
    Rhamlin:
    Hope you enjoy them my brother. Your a real stand up brother.
    Thank you much Ricky, trust me brother you are one class act and A #1 in my book any and every day brother!
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    You got it brother, I'll document by pics and some video as well... I picked up 40 hrs a week starting tomorrow, so my next day off is Thursday of the next coming week, but which Badge of Honor will this MoW one be?? BTW that Petite Corona Armada looks to be RIGHT up my alley since that is my favorite size cigar period! Thanks a lot Todd that is WAY kewl brother!
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    You got it brother, I'll document by pics and some video as well... I picked up 40 hrs a week starting tomorrow, so my next day off is Thursday of the next coming week, but which Badge of Honor will this MoW one be?? BTW that Petite Corona Armada looks to be RIGHT up my alley since that is my favorite size cigar period! Thanks a lot Todd that is WAY kewl brother!
    I believe that would make you special foces, brother.

Btw, I would smoke the Armada corona first (or maybe after the Virtue...) it's full bodied, but you'll want a fresh palate to really experience it fully.
    I was going to go with the Armada, then the Puro, then the Ruination, MoW, then Virtue to finish the deal. Besides that double figurado Virtue is a work of pure art... beautiful stick and trust me I'll do the Special Forces badge with honors... less than 8 hrs is what I am predicting ;) oh and full inhalation mwhuhahahahahah
    90+ Irishman:
    I was going to go with the Armada, then the Puro, then the Ruination, MoW, then Virtue to finish the deal. Besides that double figurado Virtue is a work of pure art... beautiful stick and trust me I'll do the Special Forces badge with honors... less than 8 hrs is what I am predicting ;) oh and full inhalation mwhuhahahahahah
    Don't inhale the armada, my friend. Your lungs are a huge filter set and will draw out a lot of the flavor. Retrohale it to get the most taste. I know you can handle the vitamin N, but it's about enjoying the cigars, and their taste. Inhaling removes so much of the taste, that it will start to make all the cigars taste the same... just my 2 cents.
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    Don't inhale the armada, my friend. Your lungs are a huge filter set and will draw out a lot of the flavor. Retrohale it to get the most taste. I know you can handle the vitamin N, but it's about enjoying the cigars, and their taste. Inhaling removes so much of the taste, that it will start to make all the cigars taste the same... just my 2 cents.
    Thanks Todd and will do... I actually never really inhale on purpose, I just smoked cigs so heavily and for so long that it just became natural so to speak... I have been trying to break myself of the habit but it is hard to change lol. Thanks though!
    Got in 3 really cool bullet punches from Gordon today.... like REAL bullets that he made punches out of for me! A .35, a .45, and an 8MM. They are all super cool. Thanks brother!
    Rick went way overboard on a trade again...

Tat Black tubo
    Tat Anarchy
    Skull and Bones
    El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro (in the corona size he knew I wanted to try)
    Cain F robo

Very pleased! Always fun trading with Rick. Thanks brother!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    BigT06:
    Got in 3 really cool bullet punches from Gordon today.... like REAL bullets that he made punches out of for me! A .35, a .45, and an 8MM. They are all super cool. Thanks brother!
    How would one go about aquiring one of those?
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    JSaint:
    BigT06:
    Going to assume you PM Flash318 and run from there.
    Marker:
    JSaint:
    BigT06:
    Going to assume you PM Flash318 and run from there.
    Exactly