Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Did a trade with Ricky and the guy is a stand up guy. Can't complain one bit on a blind 8. He has some very nice stogies to trade and if you get chance to. Trade with him, thanks and pictures are up in what you get today...

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Genius bombed me, don't know if you called this a stand up guy, lol. Okay, yes he is, I have to admit it. Pretty sure everyone knows the kind of guy he is. I was looking for some Sencillo's and he bombed them to me. As much as I hate to say it. Thanks.....

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    No problem jj. That was one of the Yo Momma winners. The other should be hitting soon. I seriously wish I could have sent out 5 more because many of the jokes were so good. Had to finally pare it down.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Heck of a winners package bro... really solid delivery!
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    MTuccelli:
    Mephisto:
    Got my mooch package from Mike today. Thank you very much! I already smoked the OSA Sol and I can't wait to burn up the rest.

What did you think of that OSA Sol...that has become one of my favorites

Very nice cigar. They're one of the smoothest new releases I've tried recently.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Few weeks ago Heavy commented on my disappointment with the new PDR Obsidian. I guess he felt I needed to hang in there and give it another chance. He sent me one in a different vitola to try, totally unexpected. He also added a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and a Padilla Cazadores in the mix to keep the Obsidian company on the flight. Thanks for thinking of me, buddy!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    RCY Cigars:
    Did a trade with Ricky and the guy is a stand up guy. Can't complain one bit on a blind 8. He has some very nice stogies to trade and if you get chance to. Trade with him, thanks and pictures are up in what you get today...

Ricky is a great BORK! I've traded with him and was very pleased with my end.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:

Both these guys are tops in my book, if you've not traded with them your missing out.
    Rhamlin:
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:

Both these guys are tops in my book, if you've not traded with them your missing out.
    I completely agree, but also in the same vein, I really think that pretty much d@mn near everyone active on Ccom are Tops in my book as well. This entire community is just overwhelmingly generous, kind, considerate, and above all a stellar example of a human being.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    y2pascoe:
    Few weeks ago Heavy commented on my disappointment with the new PDR Obsidian. I guess he felt I needed to hang in there and give it another chance. He sent me one in a different vitola to try, totally unexpected. He also added a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and a Padilla Cazadores in the mix to keep the Obsidian company on the flight. Thanks for thinking of me, buddy!
    You bet! I just couldn't let you give up on the Obsidian without trying a different vitola. Plus I'm curious if the flavors really vary much between vitolas like the ad print says, so I had selfish reasons as well ;-) Let me know how you like it compared to the beli bro
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    That is a massive hit. Looks similar to the hit I just took from DBeckom and BigT06. Great Hit, Rick.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    got hit today....... not sure why???????? pics in a bit
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Just want to say thanks again to Marker for the Movie Trivia winning, awesome stuff! And to FTG for the unexpected surprise that arrived on Monday. Both have pictures in what did you get today section. From the bottom of my heart, "thank you guys".
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Got my end of a PIF from Shaun.Harrison87. It was a super generous package with many cigars I've never had the chance to try. A huge thanks to him! I'm super excited to give these smokes a whirl.

415:
    got hit today....... not sure why???????? pics in a bit
    Because you took some trains and a bus and got on my mommas good side.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    got my end of a trade with Trouble T Roy...

We agreed on the following 5 sticks: Tat Drac, My Father, My Father Le Bijou, CAO L’Anniversaire Maduro and Viaje Plantino Reserva

2011-10-19_11-57-45_54

But Mr. Snow wasn't done there... he decided to "throw in" a 5 Vegas AAA, EP Carrillo, Original release Runiation, Room 101 and La Aroma de Cuba

2011-10-19_11-58-54_947

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Got my end of the trade from Elijah! 2 tat wolfmans and a tagalong! Thanks a ton man!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Got a gift from 90+Irishman today (OpusX, My Father Eminente.....), wow what a standup guy...pic is posted in what did you get today thread...Thanks again my friend....Eric
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Forward shipped a package to me, thanks for the help man!
    CvilleE:
    Got a gift from 90+Irishman today (OpusX, My Father Eminente.....), wow what a standup guy...pic is posted in what did you get today thread...Thanks again my friend....Eric
    Nothing to thank man you completely deserved the gift and more, if I wasn't so financially F'd at the moment it would have been bigger, but it is what it is. Hope you enjoy all of them Eric, you're a great human being, and an amazing Brother! -- Brett
    My house was utterly and completely devastated today from this CRAZY brother..... Pretty sure I'm going to be walking with a gimp for the rest of my days... ya, that bad. Seriously. Pics to follow very soon! Michael, you are a HELLUVA incredible man, and an amazing human being and brother. a BIG thanks for everything and I'm glad that we worked out a second trade going out tomorrow as well.... I owe you lol ;) -- Brett
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
    90+ Irishman:
    My house was utterly and completely devastated today from this CRAZY brother..... Pretty sure I'm going to be walking with a gimp for the rest of my days... ya, that bad. Seriously. Pics to follow very soon! Michael, you are a HELLUVA incredible man, and an amazing human being and brother. a BIG thanks for everything and I'm glad that we worked out a second trade going out tomorrow as well.... I owe you lol ;) -- Brett
    hmmm...i might have to upgrade to the big box this time...
    michaelharvey:
    90+ Irishman:
    hmmm...i might have to upgrade to the big box this time...
    Crap.... you wait to say that till AFTER I already boxed yours up, payed for it and dropped it off.... sneaky sh!t you are eh???!?!?! Let's just leave it as this..... it ain't over bro! -- Brett

Side note, Mike... would you PM me the story on the Camacho Coffin??? I have NO idea what it is, the story behind it, age etc..... saw that one and got wood. Really... it was gorgeous..
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    zeebra:
    Got my end of the trade from Elijah! 2 tat wolfmans and a tagalong! Thanks a ton man!
    Eman is the man
    Here are the pics as promised.... if you get a chance work with Mike, he is a GREAT BORK! imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    StrongStyle:
    oh wow.
    *understated* LOL
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Nice hit! So what was the trade?
    It was "supposed" to be a 5 stick blind trade... I couldn't count and sent him 7 beauties... but I'm thinking he was hit in the head with a shovel when he was young, cuz there is NO sense to a lack of counting skills with this one! That being said, I can't thank him enough because this was absolutely amazing!!!