Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Did a five stick trade with West. Just like everyone else on here. The man can't coun't and he went over board as well. If you have a chance to do a trade with him. Make it it happen, you won't be disappointed. Thanks Sir and pictures will be up in what you get today thread.

• CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Recently did my first trade with FTG thru the Newbie Trading Thread. Posted pics there but wanted to share it here also. Most know FTG and have dealt with him in the past...anyone who hasn't he's truley a stand up guy....he won't dissappoint.

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Thought I'd give this a bump.
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    Just completed a trade with bandyt09 What an excellent BOTL. Cant wait to do business with again.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Got my end of a box split with 90+Irishman today. Brett threw in a couple of Gurkha Sherpa Lot 458's in with my AJ Fresh Rolled. I haven't tried these Gurkha's so thanks Brett.

Look forward to doing more trades with Brett in the future. Stand up guy and good trader for sure. Thanks Brett.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    laker1963:
    Got my end of a box split with 90+Irishman today. Brett threw in a couple of Gurkha Sherpa Lot 458's in with my AJ Fresh Rolled. I haven't tried these Gurkha's so thanks Brett.

Look forward to doing more trades with Brett in the future. Stand up guy and good trader for sure. Thanks Brett.
    Really appreciate the kind and generous words Doug, thank you very much my friend :) Hope I can do more splits and trades with Doug myself, it has been said for a long time now, but a HECK of a human being himself, and really a great BORK. -- Brett
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Big mail day for The RobbyRas!

Got my end of a trade with Mephisto... he seems to have caught the "I can't count" disease... I was supposed to get a couple Decades and a couple Tempus... Thanks so much Bro!
    2011-10-13_12-47-59_584

Also got my end of a trade with firetruckguy... 4 agreed upon sticks and he threw in a Cohiba Black!
    2011-10-13_12-46-50_873

And I got some BORK Baseball winnings from Krieg... WAAAAAAAAAY overboard!
    2011-10-13_12-46-05_843
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Looks like someone had a great day.?
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Guess I need to learn my ABCs again.....trade with RCY Cigars left me thinkin I can't compete.....Stand up guy....image

As all of you already know, these are two AMAZING BOTL, but I wanted to highlight them again... this is the bombs they laid on me. First up is Laker's Welcome Present... hell of a set-up!: image

And this is the fuggin' ROCKET that Lt. Dan laid on me for my trivia winnings... image

Thanks a lot gentleman, this was a heck of a day! -- Brett
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    So I was asking for some water pillows and Laker stepped up big time! He sent me a bag of them. Literally an entire bag filled with water pillows PLUS 6 awesome sticks. Been wanting to try the San Miguel and 1844.PhotobucketPhotobucket And then I got my package from Jsnake. Thanks bro much appreciated. Photobucket
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Glad they made it to you safely. Those sticks may be a little dry. LOL
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Did a awesome trade with CvilleE. The guy is a stand up guy for sure. Has some nice stogies to trade with. If you get chance to trade with him, do it...

• MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Got my mooch package from Mike today. Thank you very much! I already smoked the OSA Sol and I can't wait to burn up the rest.

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Mephisto:
    Got my mooch package from Mike today. Thank you very much! I already smoked the OSA Sol and I can't wait to burn up the rest.

What did you think of that OSA Sol...that has become one of my favorites
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I sent 90+Irishman a little Kristoff sampler last week to which he insisted that I accept reparations for, so we made it a semi-blind trade. Well, I got some sticks from him in the mail today and they are all winners.

Photobucket

90+Irishman is a fast up and coming BOTL, and everyone needs to keep a close eye on him. He also reminded me once about the importance of hydration. Do some business with him, he's a good dude!
    y2pascoe:
    I sent 90+Irishman a little Kristoff sampler last week to which he insisted that I accept reparations for, so we made it a semi-blind trade. Well, I got some sticks from him in the mail today and they are all winners.

Photobucket

90+Irishman is a fast up and coming BOTL, and everyone needs to keep a close eye on him. He also reminded me once about the importance of hydration. Do some business with him, he's a good dude!
    Mike, I really appreciate the generous words my friend! You sent me an equally stellar package as well! I've loved everyone I have tried so far, and am now officially a Kristoff wh0re lol. -- Brett
    so I won Greg's movie trivia contest, amid some self imposed controversy... so I got the winnings today... holy hell and run for cover! He completely destroyed me!

TWO Anejo's (looks like a 46 and 48), AJ Fresh Rolled, RP Decade, Sencillo, Tat Fausto, CAO Brazilia and GH V2002... it's like he got all my favorites, stuff I have in my want list and stuff I want but haven't even added it to my list yet... un freakin real! This guys is insane...

2011-10-14_17-54-33_988
    Yeah Rob, Greg is a real heavy hitter on here! Amazing hit Greg, outta this world!!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Me and Todd worked out a trade for some Liga Privadas... well, not only did he send me 4 no.9 toros, and 2 52 belicosos... he also threw in a Dirty Rat for good measure!!

Can't say thank you enough!!!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    BigT06:
    Me and Todd worked out a trade for some Liga Privadas... well, not only did he send me 4 no.9 toros, and 2 52 belicosos... he also threw in a Dirty Rat for good measure!!

Can't say thank you enough!!!
    Received my end of this trade with Todd and am more than happy, Todd is a great brother of the leaf. The deal was suposed to be some My Fathers for some Ligas, does this look like My Fathers for Ligas?

+

I posted this already but he needs to be on The List... this brother is gonna fit in nicely here!

2011-10-16_08-29-28_848
    NEWSFLASH::: Dwayne is awesome... in other "news" the sky is blue and water is wet...

Got my MOOCH package from him yesterday... NINE freakin sticks and I've only had two of them before... great selection Bro!

2011-10-16_08-51-47_987
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Rob blew my block up today with his end of the trade we did. Thanks for the extras....... figured you wouldnt be able to count ;)

Photobucket
    firetruckguy:
    Rob blew my block up today with his end of the trade we did. Thanks for the extras....... figured you wouldnt be able to count ;)

Photobucket
    I tried to stick with the obvious Maduro trend... those RnJ's are an underrated stick... hope you enjoy!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I received my end of our trade yesterday:

smoke em if you got em

I got hooked up big time with a great looking package filled with premium cigars. I'm really looking forward to my first Armada corona. His counting skills are for crap, though, this was a 5 pack trade. Thanks again, brother.
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Posted this in the what u got thread too but, Big ups to Ken Light who hooked me up via the Top three you wanna try thread. I got demolished in this send for sure. Really cant express how thankful i am, was not expecting such a delivery at all. Totally turned my day around and restored my PMA. image
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Got my Make A Wish from Zeebra on Saturday. Awesome package. Since Snapfish hates me I will list them.

Tat Havana Nobles
    Morro Castle Robusto
    Diamond Crown
    LP9
    JdN Dark Corojo
    Gurkha Crest.

Thank you very much Zeebra for the awesome package.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    got bombed today from dilworth minn., thinking marker, lol, 6 that i like and the rest i havent tried yet , thanks bro. ! image