Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Kid:
    zeebra:
    Got my end of the trade from Elijah! 2 tat wolfmans and a tagalong! Thanks a ton man!
    Eman is the man
    Glad they made it safe Zeebs, enjoy! and Rudy you say that to all the borks lol
    Diamondog:
    Forward shipped a package to me, thanks for the help man!
    Happy to hear they got there safe and sound Steve. Always happy to help out on the redirect!
    So Zeebs and I worked out a trade. Thank you so much brother! Here’s his end of our “2” stick trade lol:
    Troy and I worked out a 5 stick trade. He hit me with 5 awesome sticks. Thanks brother: image
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Did a split with Tony on some Oliva Serie V, need I say more. The guy is a stand up guy for sure. Thanks Tony.
    Like to put GreenMachine on the list as a good trader. Made a deal on a blind five and he shipped first and fast. If there's an opportunity to trade with him and you like medium to full bodied smokes, do it. He lives up to his avatar. Pics will be in the noobie trade thread.

• pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    am a nood and michael sponsored me got my package in today thanks the ave maria is the only one i have tried havent tried the rest cant wait image
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    E hooked me up with 2 tat wolfman and an obsidean that I've been wanting to try

Big and I set up a trade since I wanted to get my hands on some San Miguels, brother hooked me up...thanks again

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    smoke em if you got em:
    E hooked me up with 2 tat wolfman and an obsidean that I've been wanting to try

Big and I set up a trade since I wanted to get my hands on some San Miguels, brother hooked me up...thanks again

Nice One BigHarpoon!! and I see Enfidl is spreading the love for sure
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    I told AMZ1301 I had a couple sticks for him,,well one thing led to another,, next thing you know he goes nuclear on me and raises the threatcon to Delta with total annihaltion imminent..very excited about all these sticks as many of them have been on my wishlist for some time and all are new except one which I tried last night and loved. Thank You man!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Some great looking sticks there gents, congrats!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Looks like the post office has been busy.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Don't let The Kid pull the wool over your eyes. He's sending me a little something so I can get my Halloween groove on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBsemf4Gy-U
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    LMFAO!!!! Nice find and perfect use my friend!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Dan and I set up a blindish 5 stick trade... I know knew about the PDR Capa Oscuro, the rest was mystery...

so here are the "five" sticks he sent me

2011-10-21_12-19-19_286

Tat 109, Oliva V Lancero, an unbanded beast that I am awaiting word on, Patel Bros, CAO Brazilia and Padilla 1932... but that's not all...

2011-10-21_12-19-54_110

CAO LX2, PDR Capa Oscuro, Comacho Corojo and AB Prensado...

totally crushed me bro... your half is going out on monday... beware!
    Dan is good peeps!
  • GrazuhGrazuh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
    I offered up 5 Cohiba Blacks for trade and this is what greg2648 sent me:

Photobucket

Yours went out today Greg!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Grazuh:

Photobucket

Counting is def not Greg's strong suit.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Grazuh:

Photobucket

Those are all killer sticks! Love the Cristobals.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    We said a 5'er right? HAHA! My pleasure bro. Enfidl is just playing nice bc he knows I will be handing him a live grenade when we HERF on Sunday. :-)
    dowjr1:
    We said a 5'er right? HAHA! My pleasure bro. Enfidl is just playing nice bc he knows I will be handing him a live grenade when we HERF on Sunday. :-)
    Never show your hand.....
    Dude smacked me hard last night when we herf'ed with these beauties. Thanks brother and I promise the pics won't disappoint:
    Damn son. Nice hit!
    ENFIDL:
    Dude smacked me hard last night when we herf'ed with these beauties. Thanks brother and I promise the pics won't disappoint:

Man, those look good nice hit Stephen. Way to smack him around, lol....

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Like I said the other day, don't let The Kid fool you. My man sends me a message asking if I'm interested in a couple Wolfman for setting him up with some smokes he was looking for a couple months ago. Uh... heck yea I'm interested. If it wasn't for him I'd be Wolf-less. Along with them came a couple straglers. Poor babies were shivering when I opened the box, Wolfman scared the sh!t out of em. Thanks again Rudy.

Nice hit Rudy! Y'all both made out good on this deal!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Some real beauties there.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I received my end of a trade with CVilleE today:

CVilleE

The Kristoff and Ruination, both excellent, are the only ones in the group I've tried. Lots of new cigars to try! The Cruzeros just barely fit in my humidor, that thing must be 8 inches long!!! Thanks brother, nice doing a trade with you.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    bigharpoon:
    I received my end of a trade with CVilleE today:

CVilleE

The Kristoff and Ruination, both excellent, are the only ones in the group I've tried. Lots of new cigars to try! The Cruzeros just barely fit in my humidor, that thing must be 8 inches long!!! Thanks brother, nice doing a trade with you.
    Thanks for the kind words....hope u enjoy them...and plan on taken the afternoon off when you fire up the Cruzeros....seemed it took me all night to put one away....lol
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    This young BORK blew my mailbox up! Thanks Bob and watch your six redbaron.

Also Amos reminded me about the tree of liberty with a little glancing shot.