Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I wish I could send you a picture of the smile that broke out on my face...it was actually genuine which is a rarity I'm afraid. A million thanks would scarcely be enough.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    So what kinda lighter is this? Can a brother get a link?
    urbino:
    I've got a link to the set, it kinda shows the lighter. It is part of the set, a limited edition Cohiba lighter, really bitchin to look at and the torch is awesome. Here's the link to the set. Link
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    gmill880:

And speaking of good traders and standup guys, got my MAW pack from Andy today. Awesome ,2 Oliva G Torps and 2 more G's I'm not positive on the size but looks great. Thats not all, Andy also threw in a Camacho 1962 Perfecto, son of a .....Thanks Andy , fulfilled my wish an then some. Much appreciated!

No prob Gene...enjoy. those all have atleast 6 months on them.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947

j0z3r:
    I wish I could send you a picture of the smile that broke out on my face...it was actually genuine which is a rarity I'm afraid. A million thanks would scarcely be enough.

As I said before Joe you have already done plenty my friend

j0z3r:
    urbino:
    I've got a link to the set, it kinda shows the lighter. It is part of the set, a limited edition Cohiba lighter, really bitchin to look at and the torch is awesome. Here's the link to the set. Link
    Ooo, yeah, that is sharp. Sort of a carbon fiber look. The whole set is sharp-looking, actually. Good eye, gm.
  • StoogeeStoogee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    Received my movie trivia pass package today from Luko. Nice pack of sticks. Luko is a good trader in my book. While this package might seem late we had been talking in PMs so everything good and I knew what was going on.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    Holy schnickey's batman. Thats a bad @ss bomb. Paint me green!
    Got a sweet movie trivia prize from alienmisprint today. It included a 5 Vegas Classic fifty-five, VSG belicoso, and the 3 for $5 Padilla deal ccom has been running. 5 cigars I really like, now that's a good guesser. Thanks again for the killer pack. Consider yourself a good trader.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Glad to see you got it, sorry it wasn't a more personal package. I owe you one, when I get back to the states I'll make up for it.
    There's really nothing to make up for though. Personal package or not, you sent me five sticks I really like, I'd say that's more than good enough for me.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Just got my end of a trader with jozer. About 3/4 of a box of Bolvar he wasnt crazy about, which works out well because i love em. He even filled the extra space ith some awesome sticks from Cao and Hoyo. Thanks bro! I really hope you like your package. More to come in the future when i have the rest of my orders filled :)
    And today I got my part from Jet. A killer pack with an abundance of RP cigars including a Decade, some OWR corojo and maduro, a Connecticut (which I keep meaning to try), a La Herenica Cubana robusto (a size I haven't tried in a line I do like), a La Gloria Cubana Wavell, 5 Vegas "A" toro and a La Auroa Barrel Aged corona ( I've had and like the robusto). Dang Vinny, you know how to send a pack of cigars man, these are all cigars I either like or have been itching to try. Many thanks.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    Ooo, yeah, that is sharp. Sort of a carbon fiber look. The whole set is sharp-looking, actually. Good eye, gm.
    Hey jozer, have you had any of them smokes? Looks like something I'd like to get.
    Not yet. I honestly don't know when I'll get one in.
  • agctribefanagctribefan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    Got a nice fiver from Garen B for the movie trivia. Can't wait to try the partagas black. looks mighty tastey. Thanks.
    Phobs hit me with a bomb today that should be honored as Bomb of the year. This bushy tailed rat has lost his freaking mind.

Anejo Shark, CAO MX2, 5 Vegas Miami, CAO LX2, Gurkha (regent?) perfecto, Padilla Obsidian, Aurora 1495 Corona, Cusano 18 Maduro, Gurkha Black Puro, Camacho Triple Maduro, Aurora 1495 1994 Cameroon, 3 Gurkha Royal Reserves( 2 Churchills(1 maduro, 1 natural), and one Torpedo).

Good people(or rodent) in my book.
  • agctribefanagctribefan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    Phobic also hit me today with a nice 6'er. Including a Gurkha Copper tubo (a first), Legends purple (another first), Fonseca Habana Selection (yet another first), Gurkha Centurian (a fav), Oliva O (another fav), and a Kalhua (and still another first). Awesome smokes. Can't wait for that gurkha tube. Still too cold out for it.
    madurofan:
    Phobs hit me with a bomb today that should be honored as Bomb of the year. This bushy tailed rat has lost his freaking mind.

Anejo Shark, CAO MX2, 5 Vegas Miami, CAO LX2, Gurkha (regent?) perfecto, Padilla Obsidian, Aurora 1495 Corona, Cusano 18 Maduro, Gurkha Black Puro, Camacho Triple Maduro, Aurora 1495 1994 Cameroon, 3 Gurkha Royal Reserves( 2 Churchills(1 maduro, 1 natural), and one Torpedo).

oh come on, RAT, WTF that's like a major insult. Haven't you seen alvin and the chipmonks? geeze.... =p
    agctribefan:
    Phobic also hit me today with a nice 6'er. Including a Gurkha Copper tubo (a first), Legends purple (another first), Fonseca Habana Selection (yet another first), Gurkha Centurian (a fav), Oliva O (another fav), and a Kalhua (and still another first). Awesome smokes. Can't wait for that gurkha tube. Still too cold out for it.
    glad you like it, sorry it took a while.
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:

oh come on, RAT, WTF that's like a major insult. Haven't you seen alvin and the chipmonks? geeze.... =p
    LOL a squirrel is just a rat with a bushy tail but my wife always says "they're so cute though". So if its any concellation at least you're a cute rat.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:

LOL a squirrel is just a rat with a bushy tail but my wife always says "they're so cute though". So if its any concellation at least you're a cute rat.

look who's sounding all GAY like now ! LMAAO
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:

Hey I said my WIFE said he's cute and I didn't bat my eyes while saying it. ;)
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:

Hey I said my WIFE said he's cute and I didn't bat my eyes while saying it. ;)
    ..yeah. Laker caught on to your game
    There's no game. :)
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:

Oh come on now Maddy, that was pretty gay.
    man you sounded pretty defensive there Maddy.
    Are you a closet squirrel lover?
    laker1963:
    madurofan:

OK taken out of context it sounded pretty gay but I'm definetly no squirrel lover. Squirrel hunting however can be fun, unfortunately I'm going to be using ammo thats a littel bigger than necessary so there might not be any left to cook and eat. Sorry guys ...
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    hmmm.. never tried any squirrel before
    In what sense?
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:

OK taken out of context it sounded pretty gay but I'm definetly no squirrel lover. Squirrel hunting however can be fun, unfortunately I'm going to be using ammo thats a littel bigger than necessary so there might not be any left to cook and eat. Sorry guys ...
    A**Hole!