Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    Hate to rain on your parade Luko, but I sent you a regular Punch, a rothschild maduro or possibly double maduro. Still a darn good cigar in my opinion.
    Oops, didn't examine closely enough. It's funny, at the B & M I go to, I always end up picking stuff up, putting it back down, changing my mind a thousand times. And I always get puros and the lady who works there always talks me out of them. I gotta just get one. Nonetheless, thanks and I'll sure I'll enjoy the punch.
    If it makes you feel any better, Luko, I sent a Gran Puro to j0z3r.

(I can send you some, too, if you like. All it takes is an addy.)
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Big ups go to Jet and everyone who participated in the Superbowl game, Got the 4th quarter winnings today and was a very nice selection of sticks. It's great to see that something like this can get organized and pulled off without issues, it's a real testament to everyone on this forum. Thanks again!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Two BIG thumbs up to Gmill for his superb Fn'G package. A Don Carlos(love it!!!) Chateau Fuente(a real big un'), Macanudo 1968(cool, never even seen this one), Onyx(Sweet!! I was out!) and a RP ITC 10th(Which ive been dying to try). Awesome sticks Gene, thanks man!!!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I had one of the Macanudo's at the release party at a local B&M. IMO they need to rest a long while.
    Ive got about 4-5 robustos resting in the Humi....
    I plan on resting them at least a year.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947

bbc020:
    Big ups go to Jet and everyone who participated in the Superbowl game, Got the 4th quarter winnings today and was a very nice selection of sticks. It's great to see that something like this can get organized and pulled off without issues, it's a real testament to everyone on this forum. Thanks again!

Glad to hear they made it and you liked them !

gmill880:

bbc020:

Glad to hear they made it and you liked them !

whoops disregard wrong quote

Jetmech_63:
    Two BIG thumbs up to Gmill for his superb Fn'G package. A Don Carlos(love it!!!) Chateau Fuente(a real big un'), Macanudo 1968(cool, never even seen this one), Onyx(Sweet!! I was out!) and a RP ITC 10th(Which ive been dying to try). Awesome sticks Gene, thanks man!!!

glad to see they made it and you liked them jet-enjoy

• leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Just received my end of a PIF from Scramber. Beter late than never....j/k. Thanks Scram.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I got my MAW pack from gmill today, he included my wish plus some nice extras. Thanks Gene, looks (and smells) really good.
    Hope you enjoy them buddy , I do
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    I got a package from Laker on Saturday, but didn't have a chance to post up about it until just now. He had agreed to ship me some spare water pillows since my stock had been low. Not only did I got pillows, but for every fresh pillow there was a cigar to match! And not crap cigars.. I'm talking Grade A good stuff! And 6 of the 6 were blends I've never smoked before! How awesome is that? Thanks a bunch, Laker! I'll get you back one of these days, just you wait.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    dutyje:
    I got a package from Laker on Saturday, but didn't have a chance to post up about it until just now. He had agreed to ship me some spare water pillows since my stock had been low. Not only did I got pillows, but for every fresh pillow there was a cigar to match! And not crap cigars.. I'm talking Grade A good stuff! And 6 of the 6 were blends I've never smoked before! How awesome is that? Thanks a bunch, Laker! I'll get you back one of these days, just you wait.

See Duty... You do your dishes and you get your allowance. It's a very easy system.
    Glad you got 'em and haven't tried any yet bro'. Enjoy. ;)
    PS Who's the new biatch in your new avatar ? hmmm?
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    laker1963:
    dutyje:

See Duty... You do your dishes and you get your allowance. It's a very easy system.
    Glad you got 'em and haven't tried any yet bro'. Enjoy. ;)
    PS Who's the new biatch in your new avatar ? hmmm?
    She's just an old flame... Ridden hard, and put away wet.. she got sick and I had to bury her.
  • StoogeeStoogee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    Reveived my PiF from Joe today once again Joe came through with more then expected. a few sticks I have been wanting to try as well as a few I know I really like. The pack contained
    Cigars I have not yet had
    1. Liga Privada by drew estates
    2. Zino Plantinum
    3. Victor Sinclair triple ligero

Sticks I have had and liked
    1. Gurkha Centurion
    2 NUB cammy
    3 El Mejor Emerald

Once again thanks Joe great package and as everyone knows a great trader

Got home today to a sweeeet package from our buddy Joe. He treated me to some sticks I have never had and was desperatly wanting to try from somewhere way down south! Also, as if this wasn't enough, threw in a Padron and a La Aurora 1495/Cameroon 1994. Joe I'm PM'ing you my social security number so you can carry me as a dependant on your tax return!

• madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Joe is on one helluva run! Holy crap Joe.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    agctribefan hooked me up with some goods. My end is on the way buddy!
    Ok, I received a bomb today. My suspect is urby, due to the fact that I was bombed with AN ENTIRE FREAKING BUNDLE of Perdomo ESV '91 seconds. Now my friend urby happens to know that I love these cigars, so methinks he took it upon himself to hit me where it hurts so good.
    I suspect you're right. There should've been a note, though.
    Indeed there was. I had neglected to look for a packing slip. Thanks again, I really do like these cigars. I've had more of these than any one cigar save for the Padron 3000. In fact, I had one tonight and it was wonderful as always. It's nice having a cigar you don't have to worry about when doing something that requires a bit of attention, like reading, nothing to spoil the flow through chapters like a burn touch-up.
    I haven't had as many as you, but that's been my experience, too. They're just absolutely no-fuss.
    This falls under the "doesn't even need to be said" but here's to Urbi, AGAIN. He hit me with a nice fiver, including the 3 ESV's I knew were coming but threw in a La Cuna Bin 85, I think it was 85 and a Avo Domaine. Thanks again brother.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    I don't know if this qualifies, but I set up a negotiated deal with bussnutz and he came through with everything agreed upon, plus the equivalent of a box of extras...really above and beyond and I appreciate that.
    bbc020:
    I don't know if this qualifies, but I set up a negotiated deal with bussnutz and he came through with everything agreed upon, plus the equivalent of a box of extras...really above and beyond and I appreciate that.
    That definetly qualifies. This is just our place to say thanks and verify good trader status.
    I got a package from gmill today. The first thing that struck me as odd was how big the box was, but I figured maybe it was the only box he had or something...well, no, I open in up and inside I see a single cigar on top of a box with the letter cohi visible, so I pull it out to find a sweet Cohiba Black gift box that comes with three tubed cigars and a sweet ass Cohiba lighter. Oh yeah, and the single cigar he sent...a freaking Añejo Shark. Gene you nut bag...I'm gonna have to bomb you three times over to repay this one. Thank you for going completely overboard. :)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Luko sent me some great smokes from a pass of sorts. thanks again and I'll trade with you anytime.

j0z3r:
    I got a package from gmill today. The first thing that struck me as odd was how big the box was, but I figured maybe it was the only box he had or something...well, no, I open in up and inside I see a single cigar on top of a box with the letter cohi visible, so I pull it out to find a sweet Cohiba Black gift box that comes with three tubed cigars and a sweet ass Cohiba lighter. Oh yeah, and the single cigar he sent...a freaking Añejo Shark. Gene you nut bag...I'm gonna have to bomb you three times over to repay this one. Thank you for going completely overboard. :)

You have already done plenty with what you hooked me up with Joe....glad you liked it...the shark has two months on it btw ....thanks for being a great BOTL :)

And speaking of good traders and standup guys, got my MAW pack from Andy today. Awesome ,2 Oliva G Torps and 2 more G's I'm not positive on the size but looks great. Thats not all, Andy also threw in a Camacho 1962 Perfecto, son of a .....Thanks Andy , fulfilled my wish an then some. Much appreciated!

All due respect here Gene...I don't think you get to say thanks anymore...not after that bomb. I fueled up that lighter to use tonight, and the thing is a beast. Hands down the best torch lighter I have used. Thanks again. Now since I have two of the Sharks, I don't feel bad about lighting one up.
    Yea, that lighter was pretty cool looking, glad to hear it works well, enjoy ...