Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    jj20030:
    MVW67 offered to send me 3 of each aj fernandez seconds to try and added a padillia artemis and a nice tat. , so i said lets make a trade outta of it and get this brother on the good traders list, so my part will depart to him tuesday, thanks mike! image
    I've heard good things on those seconds.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    direwolf sent me a montecristo new york to try along with some more awesome smokes! image
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Grazuh, and I traded for this box of Ambrosia sticks and I received it in record time, nicely packed and with a bomb attached. Was not even expecting the bomb and my ears are still ringing,, Very cool & much appreciated. Awesome Trader!!!!!!!! Wouldnt hesitate to do it again. Thank You
    Photobucket
    Photobucket<
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    MVW67 needs to be on this list STAT! We put together a "5" stick blind trade to get him started...let's just say he'll fit right in.

BTW, this is my first time posting a pic, hopefully it worked!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Very nice hit! Great 1st trade, indeed!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Ken Light:
    MVW67 needs to be on this list STAT! We put together a "5" stick blind trade to get him started...let's just say he'll fit right in.

BTW, this is my first time posting a pic, hopefully it worked!!
    Guess I can't count, some extras for popping my cherry for the first trade, thanks mikee
    made a deal with Grazuh and he wasted no time getting these to me! thanks again bro! image
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    AWESOME pick-up Jimmy!!!! Those Ferals look insane, gotta let me know how they are!!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Got the crud bombed out of me today, totally unexpected! Mike (MTucelli) said he was lookin through the forums one night reading bios and saw that I wanted to try a Gurkha. Said that I didn't specify so he decided to send me this variety 5 pack. What an awesome brother for hooking me up! Thank you so so much, you are very kind Mike. This is just another showing of generosity on this forum that keeps me humble.image
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i got a similar story as above. MTuccelli sent me a few out as well, including my favorite gurkha: Class Regent.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    kuzi16:
    i got a similar story as above. MTuccelli sent me a few out as well, including my favorite gurkha: Class Regent.
    I hope my research worked, and you and OchoZacho enjoy my choices. I decided to try my new year cigars resolution a bit early. It was fun going through all the posts and bios.

• GrazuhGrazuh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
    Hey that was me! Along with some money for the ferals jj20030 hooked me up with these:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    as if you all didn't know . . . . . . Joe rules

this little care package arrived on chistmas eve and I opened her up that night after chrch and it was an awesome start to a great holiday
  • GrazuhGrazuh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
    My end of a trade with The Kid. Excellent selection. Thanks Bro!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    jj20030:
    made a deal with Grazuh and he wasted no time getting these to me! thanks again bro! image
    got confused by a couple too many trades wanted to clarify these were from Grazuh a great bork!, sorry and thanks again jaime!
    So Eric decides he's gonna smack me around, without my knowledge or any time to prepare for the assault... so I go to my mail box and see an address that I don't recognize on the box... should've known better than to open it without my fire suit on...

BOOM!

Awesome hit, brother, and thank you very much for the awesome cigars!

this is what was left when the smoke cleared:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    BigT06:
    So Eric decides he's gonna smack me around, without my knowledge or any time to prepare for the assault... so I go to my mail box and see an address that I don't recognize on the box... should've known better than to open it without my fire suit on...

BOOM!

Awesome hit, brother, and thank you very much for the awesome cigars!

this is what was left when the smoke cleared:

Just a token of appreciation....ur wisdom and enthusiasm for this hobby has rubbed off on me :-) !!!! Hope you enjoy bro....

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Received my trades with Isaac and Mike (MVW67) Both these guys are awesome and totally standup folks. If this was a prison move I'd be the B.1tch.
    This was from Isaac

and this was from Mike.

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Sent me a nice package right out of the blue of some AJ seconds I've been wanting to try along with a cask strength II and a Core, two great sticks of their own. Pic posted in what did you get today. A great BOTL much appreciated Mike.
    Rhamlin:
    Sent me a nice package right out of the blue of some AJ seconds I've been wanting to try along with a cask strength II and a Core, two great sticks of their own. Pic posted in what did you get today. A great BOTL much appreciated Mike.
    was a mistake giving me his address
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Got my end of the deal for some AJ Fresh-Rolled...La Herencia line from beatnic....thanks again bro and can't wait to fire one up!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    bigharpoon gave me some smackage.

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Got my trade from JJ20030 in today. Gotta trade with this brother again.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Got my sticks yesterday, 3 for 3 trade with dire, I think we have counting issues in the forum!! LOL, Ashton #60, Particulars, Kink Fried Utopia, Monte New York, Liga Undercrown, Have not had any of these can't wait....!!! image
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Bought some of Spencer's sticks and got way more than I bargained for. Damage below:

Thanks brother!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    As if you all didn't know, Todd is an awesome BOTL and sent me a few cigars just becuase he heard I was looking to try a blend in a new size. True BORKism at its finest. Thank you, Brother.

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    What a great BOTL!!! Got my end of a trade we made and all I can say is, I'd trade with him all day long...

Some, but not all smokes..
    Anejo Viaje
    Tat
    Oktoberfest
    few ISOM's...yummyyyy

Thanks a ton Greg!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    boydmcgowan:
    As if you all didn't know, Todd is an awesome BOTL and sent me a few cigars just becuase he heard I was looking to try a blend in a new size. True BORKism at its finest. Thank you, Brother.

Oh my, the infamous DPG A. Nice!
    we did a trade for a Fine & Rare... and decided to make it a blind 5... well not only can he not count worth a damn... but he has some AMAZING cigars to trade with!!! Check this out: