Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    i got my xmas gift from MTuccelli for the vets guessing game. thank you soo much man i cant wait to try these cigars and i needed a new knife really bad, lol. merry chrictmas brother. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App also, whats the one on the right with no band?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome! Mike is a great guy!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Brother bombed me with 1oz of his local's holiday blend pipe tobacco. Good guy in my book! Totally caught me off guard. Thanks!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Jesus on a popsicle stick! I was blindsided today by this great Bork............

Photobucket

Thems are Cohiba maddies! Thanks from the bottom of my heart my friend. The cohiba will be smoked for my daughters college graduation next year!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    firetruckguy:
    Jesus on a popsicle stick! I was blindsided today by this great Bork............

Photobucket

Thems are Cohiba maddies! Thanks from the bottom of my heart my friend. The cohiba will be smoked for my daughters college graduation next year!
    Holy Cow! That's an awesome selection!
  • Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    firetruckguy:

Photobucket

Oh Wait wrong package!! LMAO Enjoy them.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Andrew did me a HUGE favor by picking me up some Emillios since my b&m doesn't have them.

welll, as if getting them and shipping them to me wasn't enough, the BOTL decides to hit me with some AWESOME extras!!! I can't believe I finally have a Cohiba isom! Been on my wishlist since I started smoking cigars!

Thank you brother, I TRULY appreciate it! btw... Trinidad is one of the cigars that made me understand what a real premium is. Stoked to have these!!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    BigT06:
    Andrew did me a HUGE favor by picking me up some Emillios since my b&m doesn't have them.

welll, as if getting them and shipping them to me wasn't enough, the BOTL decides to hit me with some AWESOME extras!!! I can't believe I finally have a Cohiba isom! Been on my wishlist since I started smoking cigars!

Thank you brother, I TRULY appreciate it! btw... Trinidad is one of the cigars that made me understand what a real premium is. Stoked to have these!!!

I ordered a few of the Emilio's through Andrew as well... can't wait for them to arrive...

and I always here Emilio how the guy from Night at the Roxbury said it... EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMILIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    robbyras:
    BigT06:

I ordered a few of the Emilio's through Andrew as well... can't wait for them to arrive...

and I always here Emilio how the guy from Night at the Roxbury said it... EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMILIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    No problem guys, glad to help out where I can.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Got my Movie Sticks from Jimmyv723 and a mooch package from dbeckom. After the morning I had this realy lifted the spirts up. Will post pics when I get home. And since they just had to include their return addresses...............
    amz1301:
    robbyras:
    BigT06:

No problem guys, glad to help out where I can.
    Todd, Robby, you are both in for a real treat! Those Emilio's are delicious! Andrew sent me some several months ago and I've gotta get more!

So boyd destroyed me! Here's the damage done by this top notch bork:

So I got Goldys vanishing pass today and Todd decided he wanted to be a comedian and thrown in a package to me. Thanks brother! I dunno why you guys continue to do this to me but thank you! He left a lil note in there saying Merry Christmas E and these beauties:
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Very nice assortment Boyd, WTG
    Chris definitely has a place on this list. His post count would indicate he's a noob...but I assure you he's an old vet
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Todd (BigT) hit me up with a suprise package also. Nice pre-Christmas gift. Thanks Broimage

amz1301:
    Todd (BigT) hit me up with a suprise package also. Nice pre-Christmas gift. Thanks Broimage

good job Big T
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    amz1301:

That Mi Amor is a very nice smoke. Nice hit Todd...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Andrew picked up some Emilioooooooooooooooooooooooos for me... and he felt the need to toss in a few extras! Thanks again Bro!

2011-12-21_17-44-15_67
    robbyras:
    Andrew picked up some Emilioooooooooooooooooooooooos for me... and he felt the need to toss in a few extras! Thanks again Bro!

2011-12-21_17-44-15_67
    He did the same for me! Very awesome BOTL indeed!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    This guy is the man! Brother hooked me up for just sending him an empty Tat box with a few hitchhikers. Would trade with him anyday - Thanks again!image
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Got Dire Wolf's winnings from his 'Copperhead Road' contest - a freakin Monecristo New York plus a Partagas to boot. That Monte looks absolutely beautiful. Very generous of you bro - thank you!!
    delivered BIG TIME on his end of the LP trade we did. I will definitely trade with this brother again in the future!
    MAW from robbyras was awesome! Both Diesels have over a year on em!!!!
  • Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Johnny came through with a very nice trade. He wanted to trade for five of my Plasencia Reserva Organica cigars and he responded with some very nice sticks. Stand up Guy good to trade with. One of these days my College Education will pay off and I will learn how to post pics.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Bucking W:
    Johnny came through with a very nice trade. He wanted to trade for five of my Plasencia Reserva Organica cigars and he responded with some very nice sticks. Stand up Guy good to trade with. One of these days my College Education will pay off and I will learn how to post pics.
    I'll say the same for Chris. He got the cigars out quickly and they arrived in perfect condition.
    He's a good guy to trade with and I'd trade with him again.

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    dont really to mention the kid here but yea i guess i do hit me well image
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    MVW67 offered to send me 3 of each aj fernandez seconds to try and added a padillia artemis and a nice tat. , so i said lets make a trade outta of it and get this brother on the good traders list, so my part will depart to him tuesday, thanks mike! image
    jj20030:
    dont really to mention the kid here but yea i guess i do hit me well image
    Thank you jj for all the most excellent trades throughout the year!!!