Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    There's no game. :)

Oh come on now Maddy, that was pretty gay.
    man you sounded pretty defensive there Maddy.
    Are you a closet squirrel lover?
    OK taken out of context it sounded pretty gay but I'm definetly no squirrel lover. Squirrel hunting however can be fun, unfortunately I'm going to be using ammo thats a littel bigger than necessary so there might not be any left to cook and eat. Sorry guys ...
    A**Hole!
    You started it fucker! lol
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    so last night I got my first MAW package from Tony (Alienspirit). I don't think he read the rules. I got a sampler of my wish (ccom labels) but also a Nub sampler. Instead of 3 smokes I got TWELVE, yes 12 smokes. He is asking for when he returns to the real world. Hope he is having a safe trip back. Trade withTony...you can't go wrong.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    12?

dear god.

thats against the rules.

remind me to trade with him....
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    urbino:
    In what sense?
    exactly
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947

kuzi16:
    12?

dear god.

thats against the rules.

remind me to trade with him....

another example of the good folks on this forum

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Glad it got to you okay. I hate not being able to put the packages together myself and all, but I hope you dig it all the same. How are those Brazilian labels anyways, I almost ordered myself a couple when I was ordering yours, lol.
    alienmisprint:
    How are those Brazilian labels anyways...
    get some. i think they are the best ccom house blend
    kuzi16:
    alienmisprint:
    agreed.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kuzi16:
    alienmisprint:
    And I think they are the second best, closely behind the Cuban label. Go an get you sum.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    alienmisprint:
    And I think they are the second best, closely behind the Cuban label. Go an get you sum.
    I second this, although I need another ccom sampler to reaffirm.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Jetmech declared war on the Squirrel! sent me a really nice package, notably with a olivia V maduro and an Aston VSG!!!!! 10 cigars man, thanks. All of you are just fantastic and generous! minus the whole blowing holes in my friggin house!!!! lol
  • agctribefanagctribefan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    j0z3r hit me with a nice selection of smokes for geting his movie trivia. Got here extremely fast for going cross country. Thanks a lot joe. I will enjoy these.
  • These Filthy HandsThese Filthy Hands Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 455
    Got my bomb in the mail from Stoogie today. What a beautiful selection he sent out to me. Limitada 08, Camacho 1962 in a size that I didn't think was possible and some other beautiful sticks. Thanks a bunch bro, you're awesome in my book!
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    alienmisprint:
    Glad it got to you okay. I hate not being able to put the packages together myself and all, but I hope you dig it all the same. How are those Brazilian labels anyways, I almost ordered myself a couple when I was ordering yours, lol.
    Ihaven't had achance to partake yet. I might try one this weekend at cigar event that I am going to but I will let you know bro.
    These Filthy Hands:
    Camacho 1962 in a size that I didn't think was possible...
    what size is that?
  • StoogeeStoogee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    kuzi16:
    These Filthy Hands:
    Camacho 1962 in a size that I didn't think was possible...
    what size is that?
    If I remember correctly it was the perfecto not sure though I have several sizes of the 1962
    Maddy hit the nest hard with a massive nuke today, took out some good soldiers. This aggression won't stand, we are moving to def con 1!!!
    Bring it on ... I'm always up for a good war. But I do have to say I think I won the first battle with the nuts and nutcracker :).
  • cheymancheyman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    I got my movie trivia prize from agctribefan today. Many thanks.
    Well, I got home tonight and guess what was waiting on me? A package from Garen B, 5 excellent sticks. Many thanks man, I am really looking forward to trying out this Padilla Obsidian, it is one of the few maduros I wanted to try that I didn't order. Thanks man, great selection!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    You must always watch out for the silent ones.. Without any warning I was bombed from Memphis.. Urbi sent a bomb to my house that was waiting without warning or provocation.
    This bomb had three Graycliff 1666, always a winner when it comes to taste and construction, a La Cuna bin 85, which we have both grown quite fond of, a Camacho 1962 perfecto, only had this once before and it proved to be outstanding, A Camacho Havana Jamastran ( yellow label). which is totaly new to me, and a Monti Cristo White which I absolutely love. A great surprise on a day that was, till the moment I arrived home, not going very well. Thank you very much Mr. Urbino you are a very generous man.
    kaspera79:
    You must always watch out for the silent ones.. Without any warning I was bombed from Memphis.. Urbi sent a bomb to my house that was waiting without warning or provocation.
    This bomb had three Graycliff 1666, always a winner when it comes to taste and construction, a La Cuna bin 85, which we have both grown quite fond of, a Camacho 1962 perfecto, only had this once before and it proved to be outstanding, A Camacho Havana Jamastran ( yellow label). which is totaly new to me, and a Monti Cristo White which I absolutely love. A great surprise on a day that was, till the moment I arrived home, not going very well. Thank you very much Mr. Urbino you are a very generous man.
    sounds like a good one too me. urby is sneak bombing!!! RUNNNNN>>>>>!
    Just got my MAW from Jo, man, I am blown away. Not only did I get the Nordings, but three more sticks I am dying to try, a Gurkha Black Puro, a Nub Cameroon, and a Victor Sinclair 55 Corojo. Awesome deal man, thank you much!!!
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    phobicsquirrel:
    kaspera79:
    sounds like a good one too me. urby is sneak bombing!!!
    Is there another kind?

Glad they're all of interest to you, kas. I thought more of them would be stogies you hadn't had before, but, hey, if you've had them and liked them, I'll take that. Those Camacho Havanas like to be well rested. That one's been in my humi for several months, though, so once it's adjusted to your RH, it should be good to go.

I knew you'd posted glowing reviews of the 1666, recently, so I had no doubt on that one.
    I got a pretty killer pack from Kas today for the Fun and Games thread. When I was opening the box, I noticed a tin, as I removed the tin it proved to be one of the Fuente Opus X three pack tins...my heart nearly stopped right there, but I pressed on to find inside a Sol Cubano Sumatra torpedo, Gran Habano 3 Siglos toro, and an Opus X, in addition to that were some cigars also in the bag, a RP Sun Grown torpedo, A Gurkha robusto of some sort and a CAO black. Dang Kas, you know how to hook a guy up. Thanks a million.
    I also got my end of a trade with sdip. He came through on the agreed trade and it came in good time. Thanks for the trade.
    Just got my Movie Trivia package from cheyman. Included two double eagle Perdomo Golfs, a gurkha grand age, a legend series purple label and a padilla obsidian. Damn good botl in my book.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    I usually don't say much in the favor of Gurkha, but the Grand Age is a nice smoke IMO
    bbc020:
    I usually don't say much in the favor of Gurkha, but the Grand Age is a nice smoke IMO
    Good to know.
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Just got my PIP package from Zoom6zoom today. (man that was fast) Seven great smokes. Zoom is a great player and stand up trader.